Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! (2598 Views)

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2020
FEMI ADESINO IS COMING WITH HIS OWN VERSION

WELL TRAINED PHOTOSTUDIO ARTIST ARE WORKING ON WHERE TO PUT HIS HEAD FIRST THEN THE BODY

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2020
mumumugu:
MANY INTROVERT ATTEND MEETING BUT DODGE TAKING PICTURES.

You can’t be a politician and call yourself an introvert

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2020
A nigga once said:this bbq guy,i know that you are paid to support buhari.But please try and be reasonable.

Someone made a post questioning the where about of the president and even posted picture supporting his claim..I expected you as a paid person to do a proper investigation countering the post with your own evidence not just coming to wright that annoying"OUR DARLING PRESIDENT" common now..

To whom brain is giving sense is expected...

Back to the post.Make i just jejely they observe first.and hope say this man nava play penalty to throwing again

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by Vick4rill(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2020
post=85980082:

You hate people you don't know?
People that have never come across your moniker ever?
Your people at home reading this must be very disappointed in your online foolishness.
Grow up kiddo.
not only him, your approach is disgusting, just pray nothing joins us in real life

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by sweetonugbu: 11:17am On Jan 21, 2020
Following
Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by Afolabimills(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2020
You mean the clueless wicked tyrant that lock border is not in the picture?maybe e wan lock London border too

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by ContractKiller: 11:20am On Jan 21, 2020
post=85977406:
Hello our darling Daddy.

We are missing you already at home seriously.
But we know you have to do this for our darling nation, which is the most paramount thing in your mind.
We your children don't see you like we used to before service to mankind came calling.
Thanks for all you are doing to make our nation work again after many years of looting, raping and STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

Come back home dad,
Good, honest and hardworking Nigerians are missing you so much popsy.

Safe trip back home Palle!
Miss you plenty.

Hugs and kisses.

Btw, thanks for your mention OP.
wink
OP, why editing all the mentions out again?
U no even serious with your rubbish thread sef!

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by damtan(m): 11:27am On Jan 21, 2020
Bubu is on hospital bed

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by TheEnygma(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
post=85977406:
Hello our darling Daddy.

We are missing you already at home seriously.
But we know you have to do this for our darling nation, which is the most paramount thing in your mind.
We your children don't see you like we used to before service to mankind came calling.
Thanks for all you are doing to make our nation work again after many years of looting, raping and STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

Come back home dad,
Good, honest and hardworking Nigerians are missing you so much popsy.

Safe trip back home Palle!
Miss you plenty.

Hugs and kisses.

Btw, thanks for your mention OP.
wink
OP, why editing all the mentions out again?
U no even serious with your rubbish thread sef!
the op asked a simple question " where is buhari? in the Pictures"

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
He has learnt a lot from his daughter hannan

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sarrki

Yarimo

Sirjamo

Which Region In Nigeria Benefits Most From The Federal Government / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Yola, Adamawa State (pictures) / 2023:Drug Baron Like You Can't Head Narcotic Agency.. Atiku Blast Tinubu