Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,327 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! (2546 Views)

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:22am On Jan 21, 2020
Members of The Royal Family have welcomed Heads of State and Government officials to mark the UK-Africa Investment Summit at Buckingham Palace this evening.

I searched all through the pictures tweeted, I couldn’t see the Rtd Maj Gen

Please what’s happening?

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27am On Jan 21, 2020

Btw, thanks for your mention OP.
wink
OP, why editing all the mentions out again?
U no even serious with your rubbish thread sef!

OP, next time never mention us on a thread, if you will still go ahead to edit/delete it.

Have a good time looking for whoever you are looking for.
And let this be the last time we will see your mention pls.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by chiefolododo(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2020
Hun.Jubril

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2020
Losers....Double Losers in life...you can now start quoting the above......

3, 2, 1 gooooooooo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2020
post=85977406:
Hello our darling Daddy.

We are missing you already at home seriously.
But we know you have to do this for our darling nation, which is the most paramount thing in your mind.
We your children don't see you like we used to before service to mankind came calling.
Thanks for all you are doing to make our nation work again after many years of looting, raping and STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

Come back home dad,
Good, honest and hardworking Nigerians are missing you so much popsy.

Safe trip back home Palle!
Miss you plenty.

Hugs and kisses.

wink

You can see every African leaders in the pictures, where’s the president?

Why must he lie to us, if he went for his checkup, he should let us know, not giving us empty promises of business deals with UK, I just Dey envy Rwandan president

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2020
Go away with your agenda.
We understand you berrer now.

Last time to fall for your antics.

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2020
You can check the royal family handle on Twitter, why is bubu not in the meeting?

The mod should move it to front page, maybe his supporter will know their dad’s whereabout

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by Captainrambo2: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2020
post=85977406:
Hello our darling Daddy.

But we know you have to do this for our darling nation, which is the most paramount thing in your mind.
We your children don't see you like we used to before service to mankind came calling.
Thanks for all you are doing to make our nation work again after many years of looting, raping and STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

Come back home dad,

Miss you plenty.

Hugs and kisses.

wink
buhari isnt in the photo shoot. I'm seeing kagame and others.

The only one circulating online is the photoshop by bmc. I always recognise it because of how they paint/edit it blue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by Captainrambo2: 8:45am On Jan 21, 2020
post=85977515:
Losers....Double Losers in life...you can now start quoting the above......

3, 2, 1 gooooooooo
say this without crying and searching for Buhari's pics in the above collection undecided

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2020
Captainrambo2:
buhari isnt in the photo shoot. I'm seeing kagame and others.

The only one circulating online is the photoshop by bmc. I always recognise it because of how they paint/edit it blue

I’m dumbfounded bro, how on earth will the president miss that kind of meeting

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by MizzPhoney(f): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2020
He has a side chick shocked shocked shocked Aisha oh !! Your Bubu has gone for away match oh! He lied to you about the meeting ohh!!

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by Realtord43: 8:48am On Jan 21, 2020
post=85977406:
Hello our darling Daddy.

Come back home dad,

Miss you plenty.

Hugs and kisses.

wink
You are a demon

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by chriskosherbal(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Members of The Royal Family have welcomed Heads of State and Government officials to mark the UK-Africa Investment Summit at Buckingham Palace this evening.

I searched all through the pictures tweeted, I couldn’t see the Rtd Maj Gen

Please what’s happening?
hmmm naija politicians .

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2020
Realtord43:
You are a demon
When you constantly see people that do not know if you exist in life in your nightmare every night, and they make you have wet dreams and you pee on your bed every morning,
that is what you will call them kiddo.

Same for your fellow wailing kids below...
Bed wetting kids wailing everywhere! cry cry

Meanwhile........

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2020
The meeting has a code and pledge to fulfil.~ Queen Elizabeth 1960
Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by Realtord43: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2020
post=85978662:

When you constantly see people that do not know if you exist in life in your nightmare every night, that is what you will call them kiddo.

Meanwhile........
I never ever hated any one they way i hate you cus of your support for evil! you need to change!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by Racoon(m): 9:30am On Jan 21, 2020
Undoubtedly may have slipped from there to see his doctor in London.Buhari keeps disgracing Nigeria by his actions.Meanwhile, what is a coupist dictator and anti-democratic element of his kind doing in such a meeting?

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2020
Racoon:
Undoubtedly may have slipped from there to see his doctor in London.Buhari keeps disgracing Nigeria by his actions.Meanwhile, what is a coupist dictator and anti-democratic element of his kind doing in such a meeting?

He should let us know the truth then, that he went for his checkup

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by Racoon(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

He should let us know the truth then, that he went for his checkup

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-a-public-servant-on-a-private-visit-with-public-money

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2020
I Like Paul Kagame's confidence and body carriage.
He's smart, See how he's positively marketing Rwanda to the world .

But his dullard counterpart from Nigeria is so missing in the picture , probably hidding somewhere and thinking of how to de-market Nigeria and her youths like he's done in the past.

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2020
Realtord43:
I never ever hated any one they way i hate you cus of your support for evil! you need to change!
You hate people you don't know?
People that have never come across your moniker ever?
Your people at home reading this must be very disappointed in your online foolishness.
Grow up kiddo.

Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by mumumugu(m): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2020
MANY INTROVERT ATTEND MEETING BUT DODGE TAKING PICTURES.
Re: Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! by ValCon888: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2020
We all know the reason he went there was to branch to the hospital. Besides, looking for Buhari in a gathering like this is like looking for a bus conductor inside an aeroplane.

Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis / Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project / Pictures: Another Russian General Killed By Ukrainian Forces