Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,330 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari (18630 Views)

Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu / Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke / Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by HallaDaTruth: 9:55am On Jan 21, 2020
Biafrarep:
Lol, the I'd!ot has started his sycophancy even before settling down.
That has been the plan of the terrorist all along, to plant a stooge in Igboland in order counter our moves but he doesn't know where he is, he will have it hot in Imo.

There will be no peace for the wicked. We are a highly educated and traveled people to be manipulated like that. Protests will continue within and outside Nigeria until the respect the will of the people.

Say no to dictatorship!
Say no to corruption!!
Say no to judicial coup!!!
They cant stop the igbos . our plans cant be stopped . Even if they put a stooge , They wont see us coming .

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by HallaDaTruth: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
I am a Nigerian but i live outside the country. With pain in my heart that i am writing this piece of advise. I have read a lot of articles and write up on Nairaland forum from A-Z and i was to say that i am not happy with the rate of division and hatred among us based on tribe,culture and religion. Since i left Nigeria, i haven`t had that they kill someone in the country where i reside or maybe they robed or maimed someone or ritual stuff but anytime i read Nigeria`s news, no good news. In fact i was teaching the whites and i asked them whether they there is murder in their city,they said know. Its sound strange to them.
We can`t move forward as a nation because ``Divided we fall but united we stand``. For most of us that have read ``How Europe underdeveloped Africa`` and ``How the Tropics underdeveloped the Negroes`` you will find out that today, its ``How Africans underdeveloped African and ``How Nigerians underdeveloped Nigeria``. Our leaders(rulers) know and understand our political scenarios very well in Nigerians and they are using the tribe,culture,religion etc to cause division among us and the painful things is that instead of the youths who are exposed with knowledge and experience to rise up in their little corner and initiate the expected change, u will see the level of insults and abuses among us in the blogs and social networking sites and any time they see this write up,it will determine the next policy and that is why u find that we will go 10 Kilometers forward and 100 meters backward.
If anything bad or evil happens in the west, the Hausa and Igbo will be happy by saying Afonjas. if it happens in the east, the Hausa and Yoruba will calling IPOB and vice versa. my brothers and sisters, we don`t need this at this moments and this same thing is affecting us as a nation outside the country that we cannot be our brothers` keepers and that is why many developed countries use place of birth instead of state of origin.
If you watch very well, the problems are not only cause by the leaders but also the citizenry. We all have a place to effect positive change in Nigeria and the problem is that an average Nigerian ( Leaders and Citizens) knows what to do but he or she wouldn`t do it because of lack of patriotism and the painful thing is that most of the countries some of us run to or live don`t have d kind of resources (Human, Material, Natural etc) as we do but because of selfish interest, Corruption and wickedness of the highest order, this things wouldn`t circualate
Westerners can`t employ Easterners, Northerners can`t employ Westerners in term of state and local government establishments even among people and vice versa. Are we truly one Nigeria?. Let`s work in unity and harmony, let there be love among us, patriotism,see me as your brother or sister irrespective of tribe, tradition,religion etc, pray for the government (don`t curse), work and pray for your self and shun the quest to make money at all means because wealth without work will fade. Thanks and God bless u all.
FRONT PAGE PLZZZ
The tribalism on Nairaland is mostly carried out by the yorubas , address them directly . They are the ones always making tribalistic comments

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by ozoemenaca: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2020
You can see the caliber of a governor they imposed on us, talking anyhow even when he is a beneficiary of the fraud.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by princeakinola1(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2020
PDP should remember there tenure of power loke,power ni larin and power ni isale,mean power at up@middle&power at local level,so did u remember its only Aregbe that won his case then.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by ideke007: 10:48am On Jan 21, 2020
I have hearing of how daft this fellow is but didn't believe until now
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by vezycash(m): 10:58am On Jan 21, 2020
Nairaland why no blacklist or hide button? Tired of seeing the suya man's brainless comments.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2020
Senator Hope, biko face your work, talk less and do more pls. Its too early for the talk, if not Imolites no dey smile ohhh.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by jaxxy(m): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2020
NnamdiKanu:
I was never wrong when I said this idiot Uzodinma is a Fulani Stooge... Rie nsi efulefu

And Atiku is a Fulani also grin tongue
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by madridsta007(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
This man would be worse than rochas.. I can see and smell it

Very, very evident. He has started well.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by opribo(m): 11:27am On Jan 21, 2020
No wonder Bubu ran away to London so that he would come back when the heat cools off.

That INEC can take a decision and bubu supreme court will overturn it. Where is the independence of INEC.

Well, as for Hope Uzodinma, he should take heed because they have started something they don't know where it is going to end.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Annie939(f): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2020
snatching another man's wife and infect her with HIV AIDS is not a coup abi? empty coconut head

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Agugbadin: 11:34am On Jan 21, 2020
Area man as Imo state Governor, too bad
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by guychidile: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2020
pls know the following 1.the protest is not a coup. 2.the women that participated are not town criers. 3.we are in demicracy. 4.you can organize a rally to show your stand ,grievance,or acceptability. 5 But you must do the rally without ammunitions. 6.pure demonstration...simple. you can add more

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Katuul: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
The way Uzodinma talks reveals the stuff he is actually made of. The way he hired youths and painted a flex banner 'Ahiazu Mbaise Youths'
is a typical move of a 419nair without conscience.

Again he is accusing pdp protesters as coup plotters against the presidency. hmmmmm

Why being faster than your shadow. we are watching the route of injustice in the state of Imo!
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by meditator(m): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

But he's already better than Ihedeoha
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by garfield1: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
tomdon:
The supreme Court judgement will be reviewed and uzodinma will be removed. I am only worried about the duration for which he will be holding office illegally
Stop dreaming,it will never be reviewed
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Opeyemi4real(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
He's going to be worse than Buhari
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Munzy14(m): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
post=85978674:
GBAMsolutely! PDP don enter another gbege.........
One week, One problem since January 1st 2015........
Sometimes i wonder where the asslicking will take you to.....cheesy
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Munzy14(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Uzodimma and rochas are same birds.

Two stack illiterates who made money by questionable means from same geo-political zone.

Imo is gone... smh you guys will hear the scores before 2023.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by ud4u: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Absolutely rubbish
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by ud4u: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
guychidile:
pls know the following
1.the protest is not a coup.
2.the women that participated are not town criers.
3.we are in demicracy.
4.you can organize a rally to show your stand ,grievance,or acceptability.
5 But you must do the rally without ammunitions.
6.pure demonstration...simple.
you can add more

True talk
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by HeavenlyHolines(m): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
thank you and God bless u. I don`t know and u don`t know me but using shut up is repulsive and that is what i am trying to warn about. We can only grow together as a country when we see each others as brothers and sisters and not enemies. Thanks and remain blessed
BeardedMeat:
Shut up!
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Legendguru: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
in a way,he is right....
you dont accept the decision of the referee....
and this is a dangerous type of politics that fee dee fee is playin....
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Cuntface: 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
post=85978674:
GBAMsolutely!
PDP don enter another gbege.........

One week,
One problem since January 1st 2015........

I pity your generation
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by ridbell01(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
alvincruse:

I can help you with that
my oga give me your whatsaap number
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by ridbell01(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
alvincruse:

I can help you with that
my oga give me your whatsaap number
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
thank you and God bless u. I don`t know and u don`t know me but using shut up is repulsive and that is what i am trying to warn about. We can only grow together as a country when we see each others as brothers and sisters and not enemies. Thanks and remain blessed
Aguu..inukwa!!
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Ok then. Remain blessed too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Berom Leaders: Help Retrieve Our 55 Villages From Fulani Herdsmen / The 40+ Historical Issues Tackled By The Buhari Government By Zara Gift Onyinye / Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.