Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,800 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows (8955 Views)

Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu / Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office / Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by GuruboiNaija: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2023
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the November 11 off-cycle election in Imo State, Samuel Anyanwu, has vowed to explore all means to remove Governor Hope Uzodinma.

Anyanwu said he would recover his stolen mandate because the November 11 election in the state was a rape of democracy.

He disclosed this while addressing journalists in Owerri, the state capital.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) had declared Uzodinma the winner of the election, while Anywanwu was second and Achonu third in the just-concluded governorship election.

However, Anyanwu said: “The Imolites have been injured. Our collective patrimony has been withered. Our cries and wounds know no bounds. I feel your pains. My heart bleeds for the freedom of our people from the wicked governance of the state. The wicked must not go unpunished.

“Injury to one is injury to all. It will be recalled that the insecurity today in the South East is exported from Imo State to other Eastern States through the use of non-state actors for the purpose of elections.

“Moving forward, therefore, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as a peace-loving party, cannot be involved in any form of violence whatsoever or lawlessness. Let me once more appeal to you to remain calm, law-abiding and good party loyalists.

“Your unflinching support, wonderful encouragement, and fervent prayers are as exceptional as they are phenomenal. We shall deploy all acceptable and all known legal machinery in motion to recover our stolen mandate.

“What really happened on November 11, 2023, was an open rape of democracy, a broad day robbery of the Imo people’s mandate, a coordinated plot to destabilise, dislocate, and disfigure a people already injured by the same cartel who has vowed not to give peace a chance in Imo State.”

https://.ng/2023/11/30/ill-remove-gov-uzodinma-pdps-anyanwu-vows/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by Burob: 8:16am On Nov 30, 2023
Idiot you that is in dispute with the Pdp for their National Secretary vacancy that you relinquished to waste your time running for the Governor of The great Imo State?

Useless Bastardized Joker.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by Olachase(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2023
Oga do wetin you want do no be to day make noise up and down undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by Olachase(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2023
BTC4030:
G
mashun

5 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by mathewgo: 8:21am On Nov 30, 2023
Nice
Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/11/30/ill-remove-gov-uzodinma-pdps-anyanwu-vows/
Which debia was presence & which shrine.. bur dem say we fit SUE who ever promise to Marry , we can sue this man fr promising to remove Gov uzodinma if he fails to
Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by ecolime(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2023
Joker

Imolites voted enmasse for Hope.

Sam, start preparing for 2027 instead of enriching your lawyers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by Odin13: 8:21am On Nov 30, 2023
Wike moral speaking...
Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by Guyman01: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2023
Uzodinma came in through the back door using the courts from 4th position to Governor and Nigeria judiciary has not recovered from that miscarriage of justice by supreme Court neither has Imo State which has been in turmoil since then.
Chances of getting justice is now slimmer than under PDP maladministration.

Results were already pre-written in connivance with INEC before voting even started and Uzodinma received more votes in his reelection than Tinubu, Obi and Atiku got during the presidential election with the current high level of voter apathy

8 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by MrIwah1: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2023
Joke

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by Joseph099(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2023
As far as all these their drama doesn't favor the hungry masses. I DON'T CARE!
Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by magoo10(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2023
And you were sleeping when he cornered all 27 local governments including your lga.
Hope just turn all Imo politicians to women.

12 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by abobote: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2023
Day dream, though I don't like Uzodimma, but this Anyanwu made things easier for him in the last election. Ihedioha would have given him a better fight

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by Godsonkemz(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2023
How's it possible when APC controls and manipulates the judiciary and INEC?
Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by stano2(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2023
Nigerian Politicians and “I will I will”, Mtchewww.
Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by ipobarecriminals: 8:23am On Nov 30, 2023
grin 🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by Cryofigbos: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2023
Dis man is worst than a clown......delusional state of mind

He said his supporters should remain calm, r dey not calm b4😂😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by theophorus(m): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2023
Eeyah! Sorry ooo.

Greed na hin dey kill you small-small so ooo.
Instead, make you allow another person be Governor while you do the ground work, No na you wan be Governor still be National Secretary.

Bros, Abeg parkwell joor, wetin don go, don go already.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by IMASTEX: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2023
That wasn't achievable when he was only the son of the supreme court, is it now that he is also a son of INEC.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by ryloy: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2023
Sior
Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by YourNextLevel(m): 8:29am On Nov 30, 2023
You will still do same as he is doing.

Make una finish una self

Who cares !!!
Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by YorubaDemonswag: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2023
Remove wetin? We entire Yoruba demon with swag stand with hope Nzodinma,there's nothing any flat.head Vagabond can do to change thatgrin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by Xscape1993(m): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2023
Guyman01:
Uzodinma came in through the back door using the courts from 4th position to Governor and Nigeria judiciary has not recovered from that miscarriage of justice by supreme Court neither has Imo State which has been in turmoil since then.

Results were already pre-written in connivance with INEC before voting even started and Uzodinma received more votes in his reelection than Tinubu, Obi and Atiku got during the presidential election with the current high level of voter apathy
You are an intelligent Nigerian. God bless you richly. Minds like you are needed for developmental positions, but these positions have been hijacked by agberos, touts, drug barons, strange men, people without economy knowledge and certificate forgers.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by Chinjo2: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2023
Oga don't bother wasting your money on any tribunal. The Judicial bandits have all sold their conscience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by Xscape1993(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2023
APC is an evil party and big a curse to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by Gavecp: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2023
Okay
Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by YorubaDemonswag: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2023
Guyman01:

That's because imolite love and adore their governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by specialmati(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin remover.where is rochas okorocha
Re: ‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows by Karrima: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2023
With gun or what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! / 6 Foreign Workers Kidnapped In Bauchi State - Police / What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.