Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Bode Arowonshoki Used Our Sister For Money Ritual - Shokunbi Family Cry Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bode Arowonshoki Used Our Sister For Money Ritual - Shokunbi Family Cry Out (733 Views)

Man Beheads His 16yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim / Hassana Sale: Man Locks Up Sister For Two Years In Kaduna / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bode Arowonshoki Used Our Sister For Money Ritual - Shokunbi Family Cry Out by chuksahamefule: 8:37am On Jan 21, 2020
The death of Ms. Olabisi Shokunbi an indigene of Obafemi Owode Local Government Area in Ogun State but residing in Lagos with her family had sparked off series of controversies between the late Olabisi’s family and Mr. Bode Arowonshoki. The family of the late lady had accused Mr. Bode Arowonshoki of being responsible for the death of their sister who they said died mysteriously two weeks after successful delivery of a baby girl in Cote’Divoire.

Narrating the incident to The News Gazette Online a brother to the deceased Mr. Dayo Shokunbi said Mr. Bode Arowonshoki tricked their sister to Cote’Divoire without the knowledge of any member of the family and did not even inform them when the she died, he said around July 2019 her sister Bisi Shokunbi who is now late informed him that their church is making preparation to take her and other church members to Canada, unknown to me and other members of the family that Bode Arowonshoki who is not known to any member of our family has arranged to traffic our late sister to Cote’Divoire.
She again informed me later that same month that they will be leaving on the 26th of July 2019, I then told her that I will be seeing her off to the airport so I can also see other members of her church that she is travelling with, we agreed on that, but on the morning of the day that she was supposed to travel I began to call her lines so as to meet up with her according to our earlier arrangements since we don’t stay together but her phones were switched off, I got apprehensive and rushed down to her house only to be told that she had travelled, we did not hear from her till a day after when she now wrote to me through Facebook messenger that she had gotten to her destination and that was the last we heard from her, all the messages I sent to her afterwards requesting for her contacts and address was not responded to.

Around August 2019, one Mr. Bode Arowonshoki called to inform us that our sister was sick and that if adequate care is not taken that she might die, it was at that point that we traced to know where the call was coming from only to discover that it was Cote’Divoire as against Canada that my sister said she travelled to, we did not hear from him or anyone else until 9th, Sept. 2019 when someone else who claimed to have been the person housing my sister and her lover in Cote’Divoire called to inform us that my sister was already pregnant before she arrived Cote’Divoire with Bode who introduced her as his wife and said he had done the marriage rights in Nigeria before bringing her to Ivory Coast, he also informed us that our sister died on September 9th 2019 and her body has been deposited in Cocody Mortuary, Ivory Coast, that she died of bleeding after two weeks of successful delivery while her two weeks old child is still with Mr. Bode Arowonshoki, we have made several efforts to reach Mr. Bode so as to know what killed our sister but he has refused to either take our calls or return same.

We have petitioned Lagos State Police Command, NAPTIP and the Lagos State Public Advice Center who confirmed to us that they have sent a letter to their diaspora office, we have also written to the Embassy of Cote’Divoire in Nigeria, all we want is for the body of our sister and the little baby to be brought back to us here for proper burial and to determine the actual cause of her death because the circumstances of her death is sketchy and we suspect is for ritual purposes.

For publication of your news Items, articles, videos or any newsworthy material, please send to newsgazette2018@gmail.com.
For your Breaking News and live updates Like our page on facebook @ /thenewsgazette2018 follow us on Twitter @Newsgazette2, visit us on Instagram @ newsgazette
For Advert and Inquiries Tele/Whatsapp +234-09022214081 E-mail: newsgazette2018@gmail.com

Re: Bode Arowonshoki Used Our Sister For Money Ritual - Shokunbi Family Cry Out by adecz: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: Bode Arowonshoki Used Our Sister For Money Ritual - Shokunbi Family Cry Out by francisbarrack(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nkan nbe

(1) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Stabs AEDC Staff To Death, Injures Another / Governor El-rufai's Son 'bello' Threatens To Gangrape Someone's Mother / Chinese Woman, 79, Survives After Being 'buried Alive By Son' For Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.