Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Man Beheads His 16yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads His 16yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim (2459 Views)

Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beheads His 16yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by BetterHeadline: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
In Gonda, Uttar Pradesh, a person named Mohammad Kaleem slit the throat of his 16-year-old sister, for having an affair with a Hindu boy named Arun. The accused was apprehended, and the sharp weapon used in the brutal murder was recovered from his possession.

SOURCE
The incident took place in Damodarpura village of Katra Bazaar police region. According to reports, mother Taslima lived in the house with her 16-year-old daughter Sajrulnisha and 22-year-old eldest son Kaleem. When Taslima returned home on the evening of 2 October 2022, she found the door locked.

She began questioning the girl after knocking on the door for a long time and when the girl opened the door eventually. At the same time, Taslima noticed Arun, the village boy, hiding behind the cupboard. He fled when he saw Taslima. Taslima then called Kaleem and told him about the incident.

Kalim eventually returned home and began arguing with his sister. In response, his sister also argued. Subsequently, he became enraged, and Kalim struck her on the neck with a sharp object kept nearby, causing the sister’s neck to be severed from the body.

Taslima reported that there was blood all over the house. Following the incident , Kaleem rode his motorcycle to the police station while carrying his sister’s neck in a bag and explaining to the officers, “My sister was in love with a boy of another religion.” That is why I beheaded her. This is her head. “Arrest me.”

The officers were taken aback when they saw the sister’s head in the bag. He was then apprehended. However, the police claim that the girl’s head was found on the spot and that Kaleem was apprehended 6 hours after the crime on the basis of the informer’s input.

An FIR has been registered against the accused on the complaint of his mother Taslima. The body of the victim has been sent for postmortem and the accused has been arrested, CO Munna Upadhyay informed.

Taslima, the girl’s mother, stated that she has two sons and two daughters. Her eldest child is married. Kaleem, the eldest son, had also recently married. The younger son works in another town. Her husband, Mohammad Salim alias Babu, had committed suicide by hanging a few years ago.
Re: Man Beheads His 16yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by Enskynelson(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Religion of what again?

10 Likes

Re: Man Beheads His 16yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu people

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads His 16yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by ThinkSmarter: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
I see that some moslems are quick to deny radicals.
But the truth is that one of this tripod of Islam might have inspired them: Allah, Mohammed or Quran.
Most extremist are actually defending their ideology, not any God.
most Abrahamic religion adherents are extremists and religious intolerant including the christianity i was born into.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads His 16yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by eliyke(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin
Re: Man Beheads His 16yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by VeryWickedMan: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
Prophet Mohammadu will be proud

9 Likes

Re: Man Beheads His 16yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by Mpanyi: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
I see that some moslems are quick to deny radicals.
But the truth is that one of this tripod of Islam might have inspired them: Allah, Mohammed or Quran.
Most extremist are actually defending their ideology, not any God.
most Abrahamic religion adherents are extremists and religious intolerant including the christianity i was born into.

Somehow you managed to bring Christianity into it too.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads His 16yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by backnbeta(f): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
Typical undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads His 16yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by jeromestarks: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
Enskynelson:
Religion of what again?
...of pisss.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads His 16yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by jeromestarks: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
You're truly wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads His 16yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by HolyMan12: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Fati2001 aka Jeon come and see your heritage grin

This is what awaits you when you cheat on your cousin who is your husband with a low life Korean boy who decide to come to Nigeria grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads His 16yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by Samfloxin(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
God will not forgive the pedophile that founded this religion

4 Likes

Re: Man Beheads His 16yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
Religion of Piss

5 Likes

Re: Man Beheads His 16yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by Tzar91: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
Enskynelson:
Religion of what again?
PISS

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Husband To Death, Cuts Off Penis / My First Night Experience With Thieves In My Hostel. / Obaseki Loses Benin To Hoodlums As Bodies Continue To Litter The Streets Of Beni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.