Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Must Read For U. I Aspirants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Must Read For U. I Aspirants (176 Views)

Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I ( PICTURES) / U.I Student Who Channeled Sango While Contesting For Mr U.I, Gets Burnt / Four Best Physics Textbooks To Read For JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For U. I Aspirants by Hausduohjay(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2020
I know how cumbersome it can be to secure an admission in the UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, so i have come up with some valid points an aspiring student preparing for the forthcoming admissions season should be armed with. Most of which are from personal experience.
Happy reading.

1: PREPARATION: Its no longer news that most federal universities have a higher margin of aspirants which make's it competitive, and U. I is no exception. Therefore preparation is key, the wise STUDY EARLY. A tutorial will also be a wise choice. Nb: Never start reading a month to your exams, start at least 3months before as that is more assuring to get you your choice of University(U. I)

2. O' LEVELS: U. I really isn't particularly interested in O'levels due to its compromise in recent times, but all the same having all your subject is an added advantage.

3. SYLLABUS: As a serious student, you must have gotten a good knowledge on the syllabus slated by the exam board, it includes prescribed texts, area of concentration and other vital details. It also makes studying fun and makes you know ground's you have covered. So its a must have for aspiring students.

4. UTME: Never take any exam that will facilitate your admission into U. I with levity which includes your UTME. The school has a functioning portal for either Jamb or departmental cut off mark, so familiarize your self with it and aim higher for better chances to beat other candidates.

5:POST UTME: The most important exam an aspiring student of U. I needs to prepare for is the Post Utme. No matter what your O'level or UTME score is, U. I believes more in their exam, as they feel it can never be compromised and since it was set by their exam body any student that does well in it is outstandingly sound. So no matter have good your UTME score is never relent, still keep up the hustle.

6:GOD: Last but not the least, in fact the most cogent point is GOD! Remember God is supreme, He turns the heart of kings like the rivers of water to please Him. Even if you do all and you remove God, it equals zero. Grace has spoken for people even in tight situations, places they least expect, places that their qualification doesn't worth with given to them... All because of God.
So in closing, follow this formula and you will succeed SS+SS=SS (Scriptural supplication +Serious Reading = Sure Success) Read like your success depends on it and pray also like your success depends on it.
I wish you good luck, cheers!

The departmental cut off mark, U. I�

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.ui.edu.ng/gallery/utme-cut-marks-university-ibadan-20192020-admission-exercise&ved=2ahUKEwjG0I20mJTnAhXlnFwKHQDwCB4QFjAIegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2nFWdewhK8s_2LSNS4CV0Y

(1) (Reply)

University Of Adelaide, Australia. / UNN Bans Motorcyle Of Any Kind On It Premises / 2020/2021 Cotonou Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.