Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

How Insurance Saved Me After I Was Robbed At Gun Point - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Insurance Saved Me After I Was Robbed At Gun Point (906 Views)

See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) / A Month Old RX330 Stolen At Gun Point In Ekwulobia Anambra| How It Was Recovered / Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Insurance Saved Me After I Was Robbed At Gun Point by jp230: 8:48am On Jan 21, 2020
I have a WhatsApp group where I keep up with my friend from my secondary school days. I noticed that one of us had been absent for about a week which was unusual. So I called him to know if everything was okay.

Emeka how far na. I no dey see you for the group again, I say make I make sure say everything dey okay.

“O boy you won’t believe what happened to me” he retorted. “I was robbed at gun point, my car, wallet, phones were all taken. I am using this cheap phone that doesn’t have internet features until end of month when they pay salary”.

Wow, are you kidding me? What happened?

“I left home at 5:30 am to beat the VI traffic. I opened my gate, drove out and parked in front of the gate. Then I got out and went to lock the gate. As I turned around to get into my car, I saw 3 guys with guns come out of no where.

continue reading https://insuranceinfong.com/how-insurance-saved-me-after-i-was-robbed-at-gun-point/

(1) (Reply)

Hard Gear Shift At 60km - 80km / CORONAVIRUS: How To Keep Your Car Safe During The Crisis / 2013 Honda Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.