Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack (49781 Views)

Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO / Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar / Man's Leg Damaged After Being Shot During Retaliatory Attack By Gunmen. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by Legendguru: 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by Alexandersantos(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
statusquoante:
Na wa o

Everybody is tired of herdsmen... embarassed
why won't we be tired of them when they go around destroying peoples farmland and killing people and our bubu is there looking..... Dats Wat they deserve though
Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by Alexandersantos(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
statusquoante:
Na wa o

Everybody is tired of herdsmen... embarassed
why wont we be tired of them when they go around destroying peoples farmland and killing people and our bubu is there looking...... Dats what they deserve though
Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by AfroKnight: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
jacobjack:
Please I need answer
I was planing to study robotic engineering but I found Out that no university offer such course except mechatronics.
So I am wondering if I should go for mechatronics or computer engineering because I have not heard of it except on Google and Also I have not seen any body study it.
BTW I am planning go to futminab.

Better do your computer engineering. It’s an unbelievably broad field. A word is enough.
Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by YungMillionaire: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... let me chew this one.... the farmer reported to the Police of the attack... the Police sent unarmed officers ... the farmer is killed in their presence.... they returned to the station.... no report... no effort to arrest the murderers. The youths organised... killed herdsmen.... the Police immediately swung into action... went out in force...unarmed?... then learned of two missing herdsmen... again... immediately swung into action to find them... searching near and far. But.... have done absolutely nothing to arrest those that killed the farmer... in their presence. Unbelievable.

Southern Nigerians are dumb. Your security forces are 100% controlled by Hausa-Fulani. And the ONLY lives they value is Hausa-Fulani lives.

1 Like

Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by darqly(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
First Yahaya Bello foolishly extended an olive branch to the fulani to come into Kogi, and settle, because he is unintelligent.
Police watched as a citizen was KILLED by assailants and could do NOTHING! This lets you know the complicity of the NPF in the activities of criminal herdsmen nationwide. Why do herdsmen believe violence is the ONLY way to resolve a grievance and why are other innocent Nigerians the victims? We cannot go on like this oh, it will soon become that every herdsman you see is considered dangerous, and they will quickly become the victims of their own violence.
Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by Petlowalex(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
“Normalcy have been restored. They took the photographs of the corpse and was taken to general hospital mortuary for autopsy as investigation continue,” he stated.

My question is did the police even when they claimed to have witnessed the death of the farmer put up the same measures to investigate and arrest those bastard fulani herdsmen? God punish them all.

I want a Christian organization who can train me to fight wars... The earlier we start preparing the better equipped we are.

1 Like

Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
The police and the army are for Fulani herdsmen. Nigerians, open your eyes.
Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by cococandy(f): 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
So no condemnation for useless ipob who won’t allow herdsmen to keep killing them for nothing?
I guess it’s different when it happens to your own person.

Let’s pray for general peace. Not selective peace
Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by cococandy(f): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Why is this surprising to anyone?

Because an Igbo person wasn’t the victim?
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... let me chew this one.... the farmer reported to the Police of the attack... the Police sent unarmed officers ... the farmer is killed in their presence.... they returned to the station.... no report... no effort to arrest the murderers. The youths organised... killed herdsmen.... the Police immediately swung into action... went out in force...unarmed?... then learned of two missing herdsmen... again... immediately swung into action to find them... searching near and far. But.... have done absolutely nothing to arrest those that killed the farmer... in their presence. Unbelievable.
Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by bilulu(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
aminusodiq:
haha grin u wicked ooo... Twinkle twinkle little star in d 20th century
Don't mind those people with spiderwebs in their brain

1 Like

Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by ahaz: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
isaacsegun:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/tension-in-kogi-over-alleged-retaliatory-killing-of-four-herdsmen/amp/
and yet some idiots will still support this people to keep ruling Nigeria.. some will say they are trusted more than other tribes that have never lifted a finger against them let alone in there own domain. amotekun is the way to go, if they refuse then divide the damn country
Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by nobilie: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
I did my NYSC in Oforachi community which is under Igala mela LGA (not Idah LGA). The police post in Oforachi do not have up to 5 men. The post can only handle minor cases like disputes. There's no arm in that post so, the men couldn't have been armed while confronting the herders. Infact, I believe the police men ran away when the "Fulani's" attacked. I no go blame police oo.

1 Like

Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by Splendor27: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
Kogites hardly tolorate nonsense
Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by Dybala11(m): 1:43am On Jan 22, 2020
Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by AdujaZik(m): 7:04am On Jan 22, 2020
Kylekent59:
I condemn the killings. Those people killed are innocent.

When the blood of an innocent being is on ones hands, trouble, curses would come.

It is just like saying, 50 Nigerians killed in south Africa in retaliatory attack to 2 south Africans killed in Nigeria.

Now innocent souls have been killed, more trouble in the land.

Those who perpetrated the act should be prosecuted alongside their sponsors, and not innocent civilian who are from other part of the country residing and doing business in the state.
What's your point exactly
Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 22, 2020
jacobjack:
Please I need answer
I was planing to study robotic engineering but I found Out that no university offer such course except mechatronics.
So I am wondering if I should go for mechatronics or computer engineering because I have not heard of it except on Google and Also I have not seen any body study it.
BTW I am planning go to futminab.

Mechatronics is a nice course and it is related to robotics engineering. They are almost the same if you look at the two courses very well.
Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by Mimi572(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
I smell heavy war in kogi state
Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by Valkrie: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ok.
Re: 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack by Mimi572(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
I know a littel about i gala, it is not easy to fight fulani, because it happen at my place okada in benin city, we tried our best by the grace of GOD we defeat them, i know what i a saying bro. grettings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan / Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car / Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.