Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa (968 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / INEC Official Abducted In Bayelsa, Result Sheets Missing In Boat Accident / Kogi Election: INEC Official Abducted In Lokoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by babecode: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2020
Boko Haram insurgents have killed Lawan Andimi, chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Michika local government area of Adamawa state.

He was abducted early January when the insurgents attacked his village. Days after his abduction, the clergyman, in a video clip, asked Ahmadu Fintiri, governor of Adamawa, to rescue him.

“I have never been discouraged, because all conditions that one finds himself …is in the hand of God. God who made them to take care of me. So, the summary of my speech; I am appealing to my colleagues, reverends, particularly my president, Reverend Joel Billy who is a strong man, a man of compassion and man of love. He can do all his best to speak to our governor, Umaru Jibrilla (Fintiri) and other necessary agents for my release here,” he had said.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2020/01/Boko-Haram-Kills-CAN-Official-Abducted-in-Adamawa.html

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by dukie25: 10:10am On Jan 21, 2020
Same religious bigots telling the Yorubas not to have Amotekun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by babecode: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2020
babecode:
Boko Haram insurgents have killed Lawan Andimi, chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Michika local government area of Adamawa state.

He was abducted early January when the insurgents attacked his village. Days after his abduction, the clergyman, in a video clip, asked Ahmadu Fintiri, governor of Adamawa, to rescue him.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2020/01/Boko-Haram-Kills-CAN-Official-Abducted-in-Adamawa.html

Just a pity that the federal government are not doing their best.

South west established Amotekun, they are against it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by statusquoante: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2020
Quite unfortunate! cry
Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by GamalNasser: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2020
I knew he was never going to make it after doing that video for them
Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by Corrections: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2020
GOD HAVE MERCY ON INNOCENT CHRISTIANS UP IN THE NORTH FROM THE

HAND OF BLOOD THIRSTY ISLAMIC TERRORISTS THAT WANT THEM DEAD

AT ALL COST. ......... ........ .....Muslims I hope you can see what your

brothers are doing. What is the crime of this innocent man that he should die?

Is it because he is a CHRISTIAN? Yet you MUSLIMS will come out to deny

the report of EU ( Europian Union ) that CHRISTIANS are not being killed. This

is another proof that Christians are been targeted at to be killed in the north.

THE WHOLE CHRISTIAN WORLD IS WATCHING AND THEY WOULD RESPOND
APPROPRIATELY WHEN THE TIME COMES!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by ShenTeh(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2020
May God keep us from these blood sucking demons.
Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by Davash222(m): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2020
Buhari is only interested in the release of Ibrahim Ibrahim who was convicted in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking.

Nigeria summarized!!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by Racoon(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2020
And the killing continues.God rest your soul bro.A systematic massacre of christains in extreme northern Nigeria is ongoing yet the government of the day is denying it.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2020
May God rain fire from heaven to consume every islamic terrorist

Amen

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by boliswitpassprik(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2020
I keep telling people, the North is the problem Nigeria is facing. Take the north out of Nigeria and watch how we prosper!
If it's not Boko Haram today it's Fulani herdsmen, if it's not Fulani herdsmen it's bandits and kidnappers, if it's not kidnappers it's southern Kaduna crisis, if it's not southern Kaduna it's miyetti Allah, If it's not miyetti Allah it's Ganduje..... the list goes on and on!
Point is; these people live and feed on violence, they can't prosper, they don't have the mindset. It's 2020 and Northerners are still struggling to take their kids to school to at least primary level, it's absurd and disgusting.
If only Sevn or bros lalasticlolo can ban Northern news on Nairaland, everyone would see that 70% the negative news that comes up in this country everyday is Nothern.
Boli sweet pass prick.
Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by boliswitpassprik(m): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2020
I keep telling people, the North is the problem Nigeria is facing. Take the north out of Nigeria and watch how we prosper!

If it's not Boko Haram today it's Fulani herdsmen, if it's not Fulani herdsmen it's bandits and kidnappers, if it's not kidnappers it's southern Kaduna crisis, if it's not southern Kaduna it's miyetti Allah, If it's not miyetti Allah it's Ganduje..... the list goes on and on!

Point is; these people live and feed on violence, they can't prosper, they don't have the mindset. It's 2020 and Northerners are still struggling to take their kids to school to at least primary level, it's absurd and disgusting.

If only Sevn or bros lalasticlolo can ban Northern news on Nairaland, everyone would see that 70% the negative news that comes up in this country everyday is Nothern.

Boli sweet pass prick.
Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by Righteousness89(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2020
Some deaths are Privileged death..

I Believe My Brother Pastor is in the BEST Place anyone can wish for now..

If I am to Pass away before The Rapture, I pray I pray to have the Privilege to know my death before I die..

I Believe He is in Heaven..

May GOD Comforts his Flocks and Family
Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by Corrections: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Some deaths are Privileged death..
I Believe The Man is in the BEST Place anyone can wish for now..
I Believe He is in Heaven..
May GOD Comforts his Flocks and Family

Pls read Ecclesiastes 7:17. and. Ecclesiastes. 7 : 19
Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by Righteousness89(m): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2020
Corrections:

Pls read Ecclesiastes 7:17. and. Ecclesiastes. 7 : 19

Thanks..
Kindly read Proverb 26:4-5
Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
One fool with a lying large mouth said boko haram subscribes to no religion.
Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by Corrections: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thanks..
Kindly read Proverb 26:4-5

It tells us not to answer a f * *l but didn't tell us not to do the right thing. Is it not possible for someone to ignore someone but still go ahead to do the right thing anyway? Christians need to stand at alert!!!

pls read.. 1peter 5:8
Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by Righteousness89(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
Corrections:

It tells us not to answer a f * *l but didn't tell us not to do the right thing. Is it not possible for someone to ignore someone but still go ahead to do the right thing anyway? Christians need to stand at alert!!!

pls read.. 1peter 5:8
u need Help!

You Lack Understanding! And u feel everyone should be as u are..

Ask GOD to Increase your Knowledge
Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by Stalwert: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
Corrections:
GOD HAVE MERCY ON INNOCENT CHRISTIANS UP IN THE NORTH FROM THE

HAND OF BLOOD THIRSTY ISLAMIC TERRORISTS THAT WANT THEM DEAD

AT ALL COST. ......... ........ .....Muslims I hope you can see what your

brothers are doing. What is the crime of this innocent man that he should die?

Is it because he is a CHRISTIAN? Yet you MUSLIMS will come out to deny

the report of EU ( Europian Union ) that CHRISTIANS are not being killed. This

is another proof that Christians are been targeted at to be killed in the north.

THE WHOLE CHRISTIAN WORLD IS WATCHING AND THEY WOULD RESPOND
APPROPRIATELY WHEN THE TIME COMES!!!!!
[/s]

When IPob terrorists killed 2 police men and rendered their wives widows and children fatherless, did you ask Igbos to see what their brothers are doing? A time will come when your bigotry will be served to you and you will lack the stomach to bear it.
Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by Stalwert: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
boliswitpassprik:

Boli sweet pass prick.
[/s]

That sick Igbo Man that threw his pregnant woman from a 3 storey building is also a northerner?
Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by Corrections: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
u need Help!

You Lack Understanding! And u feel everyone should be as u are..

Ask GOD to Increase your Knowledge

Thank you!! And you also want everyone to want what you want? Its not about you or your wish its about doing the right thing. Pls tell me more of the understanding that you have got.
Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by Righteousness89(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
Corrections:

Thank you!! And you also want everyone to want what you want? Its not about you or your wish its about doing the right thing. Pls tell me more of the understanding that you have got.

My Brother, you don't need to want what I want..

Just simply find your corner and maintain..

If u were not comfortable with my post, you will simply ask, my Brother what do u mean?
Re: Boko Haram Kills CAN Official Abducted In Adamawa by Henrodah(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
Who's still in doubt that Islam is the anti-christ??

(1) (Reply)

Watch Airport Staff Reaction As A Suspected COVID-19 Case Is Reported In Kano / Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? / Obudu Cargo Airport – Deceit Taken Too Far BY AGBA JALINGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.