Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? (968 Views)

Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools / Even Hungry Dogs Will Reject Our Meals — Prison Inmates Lament / Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Blackie46(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
The lockdown is no joke anymore especially as it enters the third week with no palliative from the government across all levels except for little intervention from well meaning individuals which sadly got to very few persons in Nigeria. While some were able to stock up foodstuffs, others are unable to due to poverty. With this lockdown, many whose income relied on daily hustle have been pushed to the hunger zone and have resulted to different meal formula just to stay alive. These formulas include 101, 110, 010,100, 001 or even 000 in some cases. How is this lockdown affecting you?

Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Twoclans(f): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
I eat once a day then I take alot of cucumbers,garden eggs,water melon,mangoes and any fruit I can lay my hand on.

So for me its 010 cool

The uncertainty ahead is real.If care is not taken it might get to a time you will have the money but the food wont be available to be bought.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Twice a day grin

This one is not about poverty but managing and limiting resources for now.

Before I can eat up to 4 times a day but on this lockdown na manage oo.
I no longer throw away food self cheesy if he remain I warm am eat the next day.I take fruits sometimes I now take ginger and garlic even tumeric self all to boost my immune system

This is unlike me but for the uncertainty ahead I gotta manage it is not easy because I like food but I now ration it self. embarassed embarassed
Unusual times call for unusual measures sad

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by SocialJustice: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
101 and I really haven't been having variety. I'm not a fruit lover except for strawberry and apple which is not available.
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Iyiataata92: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
I wake up around 10am and keep turning around in bed till around 1pm cos once I get out of bed, the next thing na hunger.
Then I'll go and buy beans 150 and prepare pap #50. It should be ready around 2:30 to 3pm.
After eating, any other thing that follows till the next day is water. It's a daily routine

Still hunger is not my biggest problem. I just need to get out of the house. I'm tired of staying at home
Maybe after this lockdown, I'll learn to maintain this 010

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Zooposki(f): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
I’ve always eaten twice a day.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Iyiataata92: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Twoclans:
I eat once a day then I take alot of cucumbers,garden eggs,water melon,mangoes and any fruit I can lay my hand on.

So for me its 010 cool

The uncertainty ahead is real.If care is not taken it might get to a time you will have the money but the food wont be available to be bought.
As you get money buy all these ones, na im be say you just wan eat once a day. No be lockdown cause your own
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Ogilinsaka: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
God is indeed faithful. I still eat 3 balanced square meal everyday.
I bless God for his unending goodness towards me and my family.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lol
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by lawalosky(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Normal 3 na.
You think say everybody be poor man here
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Blackie46(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Twice a day grin

This one is not about poverty but managing and limiting resources for now.

Before I can eat up to 4 times a day but on this lockdown na manage oo.
I no longer throw away food self cheesy if he remain I warm am eat the next day.I take fruits sometimes I now take ginger and garlic even tumeric self all to boost my immune system

This is unlike me but for the uncertainty ahead I gotta manage it is not easy because I like food but I now ration it self. embarassed embarassed
Unusual times call for unusual measures sad
person wey no learn how to manage now, the person egungun don enter express be that.
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by paramboos: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
There is a business l have been rejecting since, but l guess l should just take it. There is no point begging because people will misunderstand it. just hope it ends well...
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Blackie46(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
lawalosky:
Normal 3 na.
How many people you don show love?
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by JBoy9(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
The only food I have left is food for thought

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Blackie46:
person wey no learn how to manage now, the person egungun don enter express be that.

True talk oo shocked
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eat more fruits than food guys to help burn fats. Also, try to keep fit at home. A little push ups and sit ups can go a long way.
Ladies, do few sit ups and dance as long as you can.
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by ddippset(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I wake up around 10am and keep turning around in bed till around 1pm cos once I get out of bed, the next thing na hunger.
Then I'll go and buy beans 150 and prepare pap #50. It should be ready around 2:30 to 3pm.
After eating, any other thing that follows till the next day is water. It's a daily routine

Still hunger is not my biggest problem. I just need to get out of the house. I'm tired of staying at home
Maybe after this lockdown, I'll learn to maintain this 010
lol

This one na suffer oohh
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Salvador1: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
No matter what the economy says me and my family will never beg for food nor go hungry.

It is not mouth making but it's GRACE.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Quietly(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thank god! infact i take three meals a day
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Iyiataata92: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
ddippset:
lol
This one na suffer oohh
Bro no be small one oo
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Iyiataata92: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
JBoy9:
The only food I have left is food for thought
Bro dey manage am small small so that e go reach till the lockdown finish.
Hunger dey oo
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Lovelive: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
B4 the so called lockdown, I ate once or twice / day and my children ate thrice/day but now my children eat 4 times/day. My beautiful wife and my humble self eat 3/day.

I thank the nature and my creator, God Almighty Jahveh.
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by Lipscomb(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bloody coward they gloating over nothing. Maybe he will reach center before he can eat in a day. Thanks to Lagos state government in your life.
lawalosky:
Normal 3 na.
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by doggedfighter(f): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
paramboos:
There is a business l have been rejecting since, but l guess l should just take it. There is no point begging because people will misunderstand it. just hope it ends well...
What kind of business?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by helinues: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
For more than 10 years, I only eat twice in a day..Still maintaining the culture .

Corona or no Corona
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by lawalosky(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lipscomb:
Bloody coward they gloating over nothing. Maybe he will reach center before he can eat in a day. Thanks to Lagos state government in your life.
You better go have your medulla check.
Wetting bring insult inside my comment
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by paramboos: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
doggedfighter:

What kind of business?
. Na to dey sell stuff nah, beta than stealing..
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by doggedfighter(f): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
paramboos:
. Na to dey sell stuff nah, beta than stealing..
Stuff? Weed?
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by nkwuocha1: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
I drink beer pass food these days because I'm tired of staying at home.
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by GamalNasser: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
I eat the same way , nothing changed
Re: Lockdown: How Many Meals Do You Now Take Per Day? by GamalNasser: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Salvador1:
No matter what the economy says me and my family will never beg for food nor go hungry.

It is not mouth making but it's GRACE.

Once you dont support Buhari you can't suffer , it's an assurance from the Holy spirit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast / Africa For Africans: Marcus Garvey's Speech Delivered At Madison Square Garden / An Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Oluseyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.