Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Job Opportunities In Delta State - Weekly Updates. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunities In Delta State - Weekly Updates. (507 Views)

Nigeria Labour Market This Week; Read Weekly Updates On Various Recruitments / 6 Fresh Job Opportunities In Tagos Today / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunities In Delta State - Weekly Updates. by databoy247(m): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2020
I am the founder of Procivi Ltd, a recruitment, CV writing, and project outsourcing firm. Over the past few months, I have come across a lot of vacancies in Delta State and I think it will benefit a lot of people if I share these opportunities here.

You should be a resident of Delta State or be willing to relocate to Delta State to get hold of these offers. Most of the opportunities that will be posted here are contracted to my company while the others are opportunities I come across daily. Feel free to also share if you come across any vacant position in Delta State.

Please no advertising or derailing.
Re: Job Opportunities In Delta State - Weekly Updates. by databoy247(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2020
Procivi Interservices Limited is an emerging consulting firm committed to providing stellar services and long-term partnerships with our new and existing clients in areas of recruiting, projects/workforce outsourcing, and career development. We are currently recruiting to fill the position below for our client who is into the hospitality industry and currently operates one of the biggest leisure resorts in Delta State.

Job description:
Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
Hold regular briefings and meetings with all heads of departments.
Ensure full compliance with Hotel operating controls, policies, procedures and service standards.
Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment.
Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
Developing improvement actions, carry out cost savings.
A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
Maximizing room yield and hotel/resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
Prepare monthly financial reporting for the owners and stakeholders.
Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services.
Act as a final decision maker in hiring key staff.
Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
Lead in all aspects of business planning.
Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned and highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience. Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.

EDUCATION:
A university degree in hotel management or a related field with Experience in managing or re-positioning a (top-level) hotel with a clear track record. Excellent computer system skills.

EXPERIENCE:
At least 10 to 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience, ideally including experience in remote locations. And up to 5 years of experience as a General Manager or Asst. General Manager.

To apply, send your application - a decent and convincing application letter (NOT AS AN ATTACHMENT) and your attached CV for a review to vacancies@procvnigeria.com

The closing date for application is January 24th, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Job Opportunities In Delta State - Weekly Updates. by databoy247(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2020
We are urgently searching for an Electrical Engineer/Technician for a job in Delta State for our client with stakes in the FMCG (Beverage), Oil & Gas, and Hospitality industries. They are one of the biggest players in Delta State.

The preferred candidate must have some tangible experience working in a beverage company preferably in a water bottling company. A minimum of OND is needed but if you have a higher qualification, excellent.

The qualified and selected candidate will resume immediately.

Salary is between N70,000 - N100,000+ and it is highly negotiable.

If you fit this description or know anyone who fits this description, kindly send your application to vacancies@procvnigeria.com ASAP.

PLEASE ONLY RESPOND TO THIS JOB AD IF YOU ARE BASED IN DELTA STATE OR WILLING TO RELOCATE.
Re: Job Opportunities In Delta State - Weekly Updates. by Efe42(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=databoy247 post=85980536][/quote]

I resident in Warri and I'm interested
Re: Job Opportunities In Delta State - Weekly Updates. by Efe42(m): 11:59am On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=databoy247 post=85980536][/quote]
What is job position and should I send only my CV to the email address
Re: Job Opportunities In Delta State - Weekly Updates. by databoy247(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
If you are a VERY GOOD business development manager and exceptionally good with sales (closing sales deals), reply/quote to this message. I have a good job I will recommend you to in Delta State (Warri). Without even seeing your CV or application I can gauge your proficiency alone from the reply you drop here. So, write wisely.

And least I forget, the salary is GOOD!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / How Do I Locate This Address In Fagba, Agege? / VACANCY FOR A SEASONED BAKERY SUPERVISOR (LOCATION - LAGOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.