Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? (708 Views)

Desmond Elliot Slaps Upcoming Comedian For Calling Him Desmond E-diot PHOTOS / Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him / Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by seshejame: 3:48am On Dec 08, 2010
Naturally, in every home, there is bound to be disagreement or quarrel at one time or the other between husband and wife. In most cases, this often leads to a fight, especially if it is not well managed.

This week, we examine what will happen if you come home and find out that your partner has slapped your mother!
Undoubtedly, this is one issue that is bound to break any home, if not well managed.
In this report, some celebrities bare their minds on what they will do if such a thing occurs in their homes

Find out Celebrities opinion by clicking on the link below
http://www.sesheajames.com/2010/12/what-will-you-do-if-your-spouse-slaps.html

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by MrCork7: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2010
I be happy. Mama talk 2 much! angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2010
Hmmmmm. If my mother in law is b.tchy to me, the first time she sees me will be the last. I wouldn't even raise my voice @ her. But she should be well aware that my face nor that of my children will be in her sight again until we reconcile. f my husband/their father chooses to play the bias role, he will suffer the consequences too. Divorce and child custody battle, depending on the situation. I don't believe in fighting my in-laws the only way i would is if it were life and death other wise slap for what?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by oge4real(f): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2010
^^Did you talk about custody battle? You obviously do not reside in Nigeria. Nobody gives you that option here.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2010
^^No mam, I'm in the US. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama, Matse Uwatse Nominated For This Year's The Future Awards! / Taylor Swift Glam Up, Rihanna Suits Up In 2011 Billboard Music Awards / Dangote Wants To Buy Phcn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.