Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition (34442 Views)

35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition / Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by solmusdesigns: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
ngadaAwo:
lol go and read stand on Amotekun

he's purely against it

then thats a shame
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by evidencenews1: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
powerkey:
I love this man.

Honestly, this is the only person I've seen that has what it takes to be a national leader and I respect him

How I wish he were an Igbo .

Abeg my Yoruba brothers, let's give you the governor's of Anambra, IMO, Enugu in exchange for Gov. Akeredolu...
Bros like seriously we can exchange all our governors and traditional leaders especially that useless Abia State governors for this man

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by evidencenews1: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
MANNABBQGR1LLS:

Referendum is not in the constitution according to yorubas and therefore cannot hold, regional police is not also in the constitution, so I don't see why Amotekun should be allowed to hold, using the same yoruba logic. Abi no be so?

Stop trying to be smart by half, the only way your terrorist organization (Amotekun) can stand is by constitutional review, if not I trust sai barber to order his boys to use the terrorist organization for shooting practice.
what is wrong with you? Must you always disgrace yourself on this forum? angry

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by evidencenews1: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
MANNABBQGR1LLS:

I trust our darling sai barber to order his boys to open fire on all of you.
if you want to protect the sw, you have senators and reps member, the should push for constitutional amendment , if not Amotekun remains a terrorist organization.

and pls stop trying to make it a southern stuff, it is south west, let them face their ejo dance on their own.
keep quiet all Igbos are in support of the security of indigenous people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Correcto: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
I will rather vote for this man than one jagaban who can't speak up for his people.
joshuaakindele7:
Governor of Ondo State, Rotimi Akeredolu, has said that he is not disturbed over whether ‘Operation Amotekun’ may affect his chances of getting a second term in office.

Akeredolu, who is Chairman of South West Governors Forum, said he was only on the path of national cohesion with the collaborative internal security by the formation of Amotekun and not for any political ambition.

In a statement by his spokesman, Donald Ojogo, the Ondo State governor said that he will not be discouraged by the de-marketing of the regional security outfit aimed at addressing the daunting security challenges in the South-West.

He said, “In the case of Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu (SAN) of Ondo State, it is pertinent to state that he is not perturbed by the possible consequences of leading governors of the South-West in the formation of Amotekun.

“In particular, fears and apprehension have been expressed in many quarters that his role in the formation of Amotekun could affect his second term chances.

“This is far from the truth because Governor Akeredolu is on the path of national cohesion through collaborative internal security.

“The decision taken in respect of Amotekun was in the interest of the entire country and not the South-West alone.

“The political insinuations and blackmail are the required ingredients needed to make it credible. But such will not discourage the governor in any manner.”

http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/21/im-not-bothered-if-%E2%80%98operation-amotekun%E2%80%99-will-cost-me-second-term-ambition-%E2%80%93akeredolu
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Correcto: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
That is called cowardice support
muykem:
You can't see beyond your noise, if Tiunbu didn't support Amotekun Security outfit, you think these guys will be bold enough to come out like this.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Gabkosh: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hillsong34:
no section of the Nigerian constitution makes provision for either state or regional police, yoruba miscreants have no authority whatsoever to raise such an illegal army.

SW (Yorubas) are trying to be smart by half and thinks nobody sees through the wooly circle. Maybe he thinks others are suffering from schizophrenia like some do.

Amotekun as a regional force cannot stand and must be nipped to the mud. Yorubas want regional Amotekun but are smartly avoid constitutional review which is the root cause of all the crises and where all the problems lies and same. Constitution is what AGF, police and the rest stand to counter Amotekun.

Amotekun is not real. If they are real and sincere they know what to do and get their regional force.

You're dealing with people that always try to play smart.

Everybody is having same insecurity and what we need is a permanent not a stylish temporary solutions
Are you done ranting or you still want to cry more?
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Insectkiller: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
You be fooool...

Who taught u how to write that makes you to mis-write??

U better be careful before thunder/Sango destroy you without mercy

Hillsong34:
no section of the Nigerian constitution makes provision for either state or regional police, yoruba miscreants have no authority whatsoever to raise such an illegal army.

SW (Yorubas) are trying to be smart by half and thinks nobody sees through the wooly circle. Maybe he thinks others are suffering from schizophrenia like some do.

Amotekun as a regional force cannot stand and must be nipped to the mud. Yorubas want regional Amotekun but are smartly avoid constitutional review which is the root cause of all the crises and where all the problems lies and same. Constitution is what AGF, police and the rest stand to counter Amotekun.

Amotekun is not real. If they are real and sincere they know what to do and get their regional force.

Everybody is having same insecurity and what we need is a permanent not a stylish temporary solutions
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Longman180(m): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
deboysben:
Amotekun is illegal and must not allow to see the light of the day .

It's terrorist in disguise and must be stopped by all means.
you don't mean it.

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by DavidEsq(m): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
MayorofLagos:

...and thats why we must get him re-elected. He stood up for us, when its election time we will stand up for him and get him victory.

I wouldn't know of that cos the scriptures tell me that "the heart of man is desperately wicked", which means he could change anytime.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Teddyg2(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
Emaa lowaa

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by ofuonyebi: 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
These hungry yoruba-ondos! may God forgive you people...E ko lati ronu!..no matter whatever anyone did today to help you...
tomorrow if you did not see his white colla in time...you sentence him to your mouth jail..what did Tinubu stole from you..?
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Monday60655(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
A good man in the wrong and evil party
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by demsy21(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
No serious contenders, seriously! When Nigeria, Nigerians and their leaders are ready, they should let us know. Vote that doesn't even count, and the one that counts turns out to be useless. embarassed embarassed embarassed angry
Blackking98:

Lol you that won't even come out to vote
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Blackking98(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
demsy21:
No serious contenders, seriously! When Nigeria, Nigerians and their leaders are ready, they should let us know. Vote that doesn't even count, and the one that counts turns out to be useless. embarassed embarassed embarassed angry
But still come and vote for the most manageable candidate
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by demsy21(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
The next presidential election, i will give it a try. Honestly!
Blackking98:

But still come and vote for the most nabsgeaby
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Blackking98(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
demsy21:
The next presidential election, i will give it a try. Honestly!
It's alright bro

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 22, 2020
God bless you
DavidEsq:
Hm. When a politician in Nigeria is ready to sacrifice his political ambition for the ppl's welfare, he is an exception from the rest who are bloody marauders
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
Nmezor:
Nice comments from him, hope OTHERS will follow suit... I kinda doubt that though.no be Naija we dey
[/s]
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by BuhariAdvocate: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2020
Upon all your stupid write up only 4 slowpoke like you click like. That's point to you that amotekun is already here.
Hillsong34:

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by tomdon(m): 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
"The world suffers a lot not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people."

I think it's time we started referring to Governor Akeredolu as a National Leader and not southwest leader. Governor Akeredolu could have chosen to be silent Just like Tinubu, Sanwo-olu, Dapo Abiodun and Gboyega Oyetola or remain silent because of his 2nd term ambition, but he continues to prove to be a selfless Leader. History will be kind to him!

Including fayemi
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
solmusdesigns:

then thats a shame
Suprised, but not disappointed!

Unfortunately,
the impostor got you exactly where and how he wanted it.
Welcome to the manipulative world of.........&!$@^#*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by solmusdesigns: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
post=86017345:

Suprised, but not disappointed!

Unfortunately,
the impostor got you exactly where and how he wanted it.
Welcome to the manipulative world of.........&!$@^#*

well no one got me anywhere, and in my last post judging from your stance on your religion (christianity) and how you have always cursed out those persecuting christians, or those sponsoring terrorism i really doubted if you would stand against pro active measures

as a matter of fact this was my first submission to the troll
"
This thing pain una Habokki oo, you even tried ussing fake account of MANNABBQGRILL and think i wont notice, Newsflash Mr Impersonator, i trust MANNABBQGRILL would never stand against protection of southern christian from criminal bandits "

i really cant stand cyber bullying for no reason, or manipulative people who wont respect others veiws and that was why i exposed the dude impersinating you
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
solmusdesigns:

well no one got me anywhere, and in my last post judging from your stance on your religion (christianity) and how you have always cursed out those persecuting christians, or those sponsoring terrorism i really doubted if you would stand against pro active measures

as a matter of fact this was my first submission to the troll

i really cant stand cyber bullying for no reason, or manipulative people who wont respect others veiws and that was why i exposed the dude impersinating you
Okay, we now saw all that, but.......the end justify the means.

Thanks for exposing the troll.
We cool tho....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by onyibest2k(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2020
i pray let yorubas dont betray them self cus they are good on that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Ooni, Sultan, Other Monarchs In Aso Villa / Video Of Tinubu Agbado Riddim Song / Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.