Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Photo On Church Whatssap Grp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Photo On Church Whatssap Grp (1340 Views)

Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Photo On Church Whatssap Grp by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2020
A Nigerian lady, identified as Miss Rita Abang was allegedly stopped from committing suicide after her Pastor boyfriend allegedly shared her nude photos on social media.

According to the information gathered from their Whatssap conversations, the cleric who was in possession of the lady's nude pictures, has been threatening to share it on the church's whatssap group chat. The angry lady told him to go ahead.

The Pastor allegedly went ahead to share the pictures and the lady who couldn't bare the shame, took to Whatsapp, Twitter and Facebook, to share a suicidal post.

She wrote; "#JusticeForChima. I know suicide is bad, but I have no option than this. I love my parents and my little girl. By tomorrow I will be dead. Know that this man Francis Moses Ukugha is the...SEE MORE

1 Share

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Photo On Church Whatssap Grp by viceddy95(m): 11:28am On Jan 21, 2020
shocked
Where is the naked picture,,before we can conclude or settle the matter....

And who made him a pastor..?
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Photo On Church Whatssap Grp by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
The lady is not even as popular as she think. Like me never see the nude pics.

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of A Lady Who Was Bartered By Her Husband- What Is The Solution / Please Who Will Take Me Off This Suicide Calling. / I Came Back From Work To Meet My Son Tied And Already Dead- Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.