Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos (50012 Views)

Police Take Over APC Secretariat As Buhari Reportedly Removes Buni / Police Take Over Ajimobi’s Residence In Ibadan / Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by jimyjames(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
efighter:

We do not have three million souls to waste. We also are not ready to allow our women to be used as sex slaves. We have created AMOTEKUN to fight the blood thirsty herdsmen, what have you done to the herdsmen that are invading your homes and farms?

Fight the herdsmen first enough of this verbal fights

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by MANNABBQGR1LLS: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo

Referendum is not in the constitution according to yorubas and therefore cannot hold, regional police is not also in the constitution, so I don't see why Amotekun should be allowed to hold, using the same yoruba logic. Abi no be so?

Stop trying to be smart by half, the only way your terrorist organization (Amotekun) can stand is by constitutional review, if not I trust sai barber to order his boys to use the terrorist organization for shooting practice.

I reserve my comment
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by MANNABBQGR1LLS: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
JosephXavier:
Nigerian police controlled by the Fulani's
They should better stick to it and find ways to work in collaboration with the security outfit to combat crime because Ametokun has come to stay

Referendum is not in the constitution according to yorubas and therefore cannot hold, regional police is not also in the constitution, so I don't see why Amotekun should be allowed to hold, using the same yoruba logic. Abi no be so?

Stop trying to be smart by half, the only way your terrorist organization (Amotekun) can stand is by constitutional review, if not I trust sai barber to order his boys to use the terrorist organization for shooting practice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by MANNABBQGR1LLS: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
ffo:

then why has the FG not taken SW to court on the issue of Amotekun

The sw should be the one to take the FG to court and not the other way round.

4 Likes

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by MANNABBQGR1LLS: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

I don't like involving myself in these tribal wars but you just called for it.
Do you fools ever use your brain? What's to be proud of in this useless rant of yours? They are cowards because they didn't break through a police barricade like you and your fellow dimwits IPOB dogs did in the east? What did you gain from your acclaimed bravery? Your toothless master ran and left you all in danger. A lot of you all were killed and the ones that escaped death were fed with poo and muddy water. Your bleached gayman chickened out at one confrontation living you poor souls to face the doom. Samething Ujukwu the coward did, he went into hidden and came back on his knees after years begging for political appointment. After his foolishness already cost over 3 million souls. You all will never learn.
How many of your politicians have publicly supported the group of pigs called IPOB? It's only Yoruba men like FFK,Fayose and Co that have louded their supports for this failed movement of yours. Yet you seat in your severely eroded east to post trash. Fulani herdsmen have raped, killed, slaughtered and maimed souls in your region, what have you done about it? Your leaders are all there spending your allocations on almajiri up north and y'all will still claim Yorubas worship fulanis when y'all are the doers of these things.

Wake up from your slumber and grow some senses. Yorubas know how to handle things, noise isn't music.
Foolish son of a cursed region.

PS - I am not Yoruba so damn whatever you think.

5 Likes

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by jeroba1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Tinubu is the one behind it.

2 Likes

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by foleskay(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Amotekun is not feasible!! No Law is backing it, let the States in the Sw enact a law backing it frst then I promise to join the protest if the govt rejects or term it illegal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by tityboi: 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by citizenY(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
PassingShot:

This is what we are saying.

How can any security outfit exist without any legal backing, either through your own state's HOA or through the FG's NASS?

If Amotekun is established without an extant law, what will make it different from OPC of those days used to extort and steal from those they were supposed to protect?

Not everyone takes this line of thought. The rabble rousers are having their day.
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by orisa37: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bokoharam Police. Amotekun should just ignore them but climb higher than they can climb. Bokoharam is killing Christian Leaders in the NE.
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Mummymahdi(f): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
WiLdFLame:
Lagos state has been the first state on the frontline of community policing.

No one is saying we don’t need AMOTEKUN but let it be a comprehensive all encompassing Institution, carry all stakeholders along, pass it through the House, let them debate it, loopholes of breach of etiquette blocked etc then pass it to law. Else soon Amotekun will be a shadow of itself, involving itself in extortion of Yahoo boys, Land dispute, Wife/husband snatching shit, abuse of power by the governors during and after election(Akeredolu was even saying he doesn’t care if he lose his second term bid...only fools will believe him. More attestation that the governors who are at the frontline of AMOTEKUN have ulterior motives behind.

Let AMOTEKUN be like the justice giver in the Land of Odua hence it must be sacred and without blemish, officers of Amotekun also must be men of integrity not like the Sars etc..

Take a look at the Lagos state RRS. I think they are the most professional of all police force in southwest.

I am on the fence until all stakeholders are involved sha

True

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
My God this is too much now, there are other ways to prove ur point without resulting to this.
Queenyprinxex:

Do you fools ever use your brain? What's to be proud of in this useless rant of yours? They are cowards because they didn't break through a police barricade like you and your fellow dimwits IPOB dogs did in the east? What did you gain from your acclaimed bravery? Your toothless master ran and left you all in danger. A lot of you all were killed and the ones that escaped death were fed with poo and muddy water. Your bleached gayman chickened out at one confrontation living you poor souls to face the doom. Samething Ujukwu the coward did, he went into hidden and came back on his knees after years begging for political appointment. After his foolishness already cost over 3 million souls. You all will never learn.
How many of your politicians have publicly supported the group of pigs called IPOB? It's only Yoruba men like FFK,Fayose and Co that have louded their supports for this failed movement of yours. Yet you seat in your severely eroded east to post trash. Fulani herdsmen have raped, killed, slaughtered and maimed souls in your region, what have you done about it? Your leaders are all there spending your allocations on almajiri up north and y'all will still claim Yorubas worship fulanis when y'all are the doers of these things.

Wake up from your slumber and grow some senses. Yorubas know how to handle things, noise isn't music.

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by orisa37: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
orisa37:
Bokoharam Police. Amotekun should just ignore them but climb higher than they can climb. Bokoharam is killing Christian Leaders in the NE.

Who is the Commissioner of Police in Lagos? What's his Tribe? Sanwo-Olu should replace him with Indigene if he is not.
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
Amotekun has come to stay.
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by pmoye(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
Thank you. Miyetti-Rascal stooge and spy.
There's no such thing as IQ problems, but then you wouldn't know. How should the generation of cow-blee.per know a thing about IQ in the first place?
Terrorist-in-camouflage. You're spotted.
Now carry your ill-lu.ck away from here.

citizenY:

Your own mumu pass. You are showing it Free. You have IQ problems if you cannot comprehend that post.
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Dejavu44: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=WiLdFLame post=85985435]Lagos state has been the first state on the frontline of community policing.

No one is saying we don’t need AMOTEKUN but let it be a comprehensive all encompassing Institution, carry all stakeholders along, pass it through the House, let them debate it, loopholes of breach of etiquette blocked etc then pass it to law. Else soon Amotekun will be a shadow of itself, involving itself in extortion of Yahoo boys, Land dispute, Wife/husband snatching shit, abuse of power by the governors during and after election(Akeredolu was even saying he doesn’t care if he lose his second term bid...only fools will believe him. More attestation that the governors who are at the frontline of AMOTEKUN have ulterior motives behind.

Bleep off You are just an impostor, we don’t need you to tell us how to run AMOTEKUN. Since you have so much advice Save it for the Northern governors whose poor citizens are facing the bandits murderous scourge for over a decade now. Ok
You northerners just to continue plundering our resources and trample on our land while you despise us. It cant go on forever. We reclaim our heritage from this joke called Nigeria sooner than you expect.
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by JAYMMO: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
It's time for Nigeria to disintegrate. It is a clear fact that the north doesn't have the interest of south at heart. They have carefully positioned themselves everywhere. If the south pulls out of them we loose nothing, rather our development will be exponential. At this point irrespective of our geographical region, the south should be formidable to achieve a common objective: DISINTEGRATION.

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by martinmiller: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
PassingShot:

This is what we are saying.

How can any security outfit exist without any legal backing, either through your own state's HOA or through the FG's NASS?

If Amotekun is established without an extant law, what will make it different from OPC of those days used to extort and steal from those they were supposed to protect?

Guys, we can agree without being dis agreeable on this prominent issue, the point is we need urgent, well structured security in this country, who says state policing can't be institutionalised in all states.

look at develop countries all over the world � . most of what we debate in Nigeria is totally in irrelevant, infact some Africa country are doing good to a fault, what can the government say or do to make a sure that we have stable supply of electricity ? let's know the blueprints or template, how can you eradicate poverty and create jobs ? etc .. The police and all other security outfit as failed,Amotekun is just a drop in a ocean.
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
jimyjames:
Ordinary police Yoruba's are afraid to come out and protest , what will they do if the send soldiers like they did in the south east?

Ebenezar2020 you cowards can do better than this

Guy I laugh in Hebrew... Tomorrow dey will be calling Igbos chest beaters... Ordinary police dem dey fear... Dat means if to say S. West na S. East, all of dem 4 don japa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Vanzcharles(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

You just called your fellow human being dogs ma? You should have ignored him. Instead you went far to shame yourself . You at no different from him and you are tribalistic.... You are not yoruba, so what's your problem with the guy he is igbo. Igbos and Yorubas actually insult thselves here on daily basis, so why should it be paining you if you are not from any of these tribes?

4 Likes

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by jimyjames(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Xavfra:

Guy I laugh in Hebrew... Tomorrow dey will be calling Igbos chest beaters... Ordinary police dem dey fear... Dat means if to say S. West na S. East, all of dem 4 don japa
You should know Yoruba's are verbal warriors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by ozoneboy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

I have never seen a more retar..ded lizard like u before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by citizenY(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
pmoye:
Thank you. Miyetti-Rascal stooge and spy.
There's no such thing as IQ problems, but then you wouldn't know. How should the generation of cow-blee.per know a thing about IQ in the first place?
Terrorist-in-camouflage. You're spotted.
Now carry your ill-lu.ck away from here.

I can see your very impressive IQ here. You are not making any sense. Small boy with phone, You are so childish and paedestrian..
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by AmDayo: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
WiLdFLame:
Lagos state has been the first state on the frontline of community policing.

Let AMOTEKUN be like the justice giver in the Land of Odua hence it must be sacred and without blemish, officers of Amotekun also must be men of integrity not like the Sars etc..

Take a look at the Lagos state RRS. I think they are the most professional of all police force in southwest.

I am on the fence until all stakeholders are involved sha

you are one of the problem Nigeria is facing,with all this nonsense you wrote above you taught you have writing sense.....The way hisbah and JTF in the north go through bill at the senate right or the way other races kick against it when established right....

let me tell you there is no wrong,illegal, or dumb move by any opposition or nemesis that they won't have any diplomatic way of defending their stupid......

you know come here writing rubbish thinking you have writing sense.
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Cowards won't come out.

They can only make noise.

Amotekun is Illegal and must remain so.

Any more noise it will be declare a terrorist group.

You can't be against BSS,yet want to operate an Illegal militant wing.

Are u minding dem... But its gud at least BIAFRA will come faster and any war would be fought ion their soil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by JosephXavier: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
MANNABBQGR1LLS:

If you call Amotekun a terrorist group what then do you call Fulani herdsmen?
Maybe na dust cover your sense
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by BrownRoofRep: 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Lol
See weeping.
Afonja cowards were beating their hairly chests since last week that nothing with stop Amotekun or whatever illegal nonsense.

The cowards fixed protests today but could not come out because they sighted pot bellied Nigerian police.

The same set of Cowards and weaklings were calling Ipob that stood their ground even against trained soldiers coward.

You Yoruba people are shameful cowards and noise makers. Deny all you want but you weaklings are such a group of shameless cowards.

Go and hide your oblong head in a hole.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by ifyjanie: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

if you are so proud of where you are from say it, then we will know how to answer you. Nairaland warlord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Longman180(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
jimyjames:
Ordinary police Yoruba's are afraid to come out and protest , what will they do if the send soldiers like they did in the south east?

Ebenezar2020 you cowards can do better than this
sometimes you people just talk out of sense,what has religion got to do from what we are talking about, you are a disappointment to dis nation.

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by MANNABBQGR1LLS: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
JosephXavier:

If you call Amotekun a terrorist group what then do you call Fulani herdsmen?
Maybe na dust cover your sense

hey nigga don't get me wrong, fulani herdsmen are also a terrorist organization just like amotekun.
your own brain na mud full am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by jimyjames(m): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Longman180:
sometimes you people just talk out of sense,what has religion got to do from what we are talking about, you are a disappointment to dis nation.
Are you sure you are alright

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.