Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' (54961 Views)

Prince Harry, Leonardo Dicaprio, Selena Gomez, Tyga Watched Messi Play In LA / Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) / Coronavirus: Eniola Badmus Speaks From London Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Ladycewhy(f): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
victorian:

Na so, miss ignorant.

Charcoal calling pot black! cheesy
lol, but you exposed yours for all to see ,madam "hustle prince". grin sounds like a good movie title thanks to your loud ignorance tongue
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by orisa37: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Just dropping the encumbrances of Honour and enjoying free Actions, Interactions and Movements and Common References in certain quarters. It's a Constitutional Research Journey. Harry and Meghan are just Guinea-pigs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
climate change and marriage are different same way i can predict you will never amount to anything in life ,i hope you win see it as sorcery ? undecided
I have seen people use that many times. it is not sorcery. they don't just see a future in what you doing . even parents sometimes use that on their stubborn children. "if you continue on this path, you won't go far in life"

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
so because you don't like his decision, you now have to wish him evil,lol again humans!
not wishing him evil. just stating my opinion

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Ladycewhy(f): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
I have seen people use that many times. it is not sorcery. they don't just see a future in what you doing . even parents sometimes use that on their stubborn children. "if you continue on this path, you won't go far in life"
Good you know,cos in the end, the odds dont rest with you.so can we all get back to serious issue,i hear there is a protest in support of the SW security outfit now that something i can relate with.
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Sirdiq21: 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
InfernoNig:
Abeg if anyone read am finish, summarize am. E too plenty to read
Lazy youth
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Good you know,cos in the end, the odds dont rest with you.so can we all get back to serious issue,i hear there is a protest in support of the SW security outfit now that something i can relate with.
you should go join them in protesting grin we all can't talk about same topic.
the odds don't always rest with anyone but we still put our money on them.
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by cRobo: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
If Harry was not a prince, his wife Meghan would not have married him - fact

Now for their son, when he is all grown up, he won't be happy with the decision that his father took - fact

Also there are 85% chances that their marriage will end up in divorce now

What will become of Harry when his wife eventually divorces him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Ladycewhy(f): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
you should go join them in protesting grin we all can't talk about same topic.
the odds don't always rest with anyone but we still put our money on them.

put your money on a person's marriage to fail, lol and you say you are not a wizard? grin
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
the feeling of being a spare key drove him away. there is no future for him . he is 7th in line now. if William give birth to another king, he become 8th in line
So you are saying he's jealous of his elder brother (William).
And he's the 6th in line, not 7th

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
put your money on a person's marriage to fail, lol and you say you are not a wizard? grin
people put their money on a player to be red carded, on a coach to be sacked. some bookies even offered odds on young player career, whether the will go to the top or fail .

you must be very religious
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
MrTruth4real:

So you are saying he's jealous of his elder brother (William).
And he's the 6th in line, not 7th
I won't use jealous. but maybe he is lost. his brother is destined to become king while he just a spare key with no define roles
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Ladycewhy(f): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
people put their money on a player to be red carded, on a coach to be sacked. some bookies even offered odds on young player career, whether the will go to the top or fail .

you must be very religious
Nah i am not , but there is a behavioral pattern i look out for in people. You are that type that will like be 'the enemy from within" to your friends out of jealousy. You seem to be a perfect description of the quote below

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Nah i am not , but there is a behavioral pattern i look out for in people. You are that type that will like be 'the enemy from within" to your friends out of jealousy. You seem to be a perfect description of the quote below
I don't just get what you are driving at. I am not in same league with Harry so I don't know where the jealousy is coming from.

All humans take happiness in being the best. people who attend shîthole schools are happy when the become first. It is human nature to be always want to be better.
Why are you taking this too personal?
Your way of thinking seem very outdated
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Adakintroy2: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
JosephXavier:
A 35 years old man wants to become a man and write his own story and not being shadowed by her grandmother's influence and name and is being antagonised only because he married a woman of black descent.
Britain's are the worst racists

It's a lie stop playing the racist card all the time. That woman was warmly received by the royals. The wedding itself was prooof. It was one of the biggest wedding at that time. With thousand of photographers and global coverage. That's a result of the royal influences. Why pretend. She is a fame digger. She want to eat her cake and have it typical women.

We're did she think all those money came from?. The media, the sponsorship and all the fan fare. We're in all her miserable Hollywood life would she have gotten such global recongnition. Meghan is a topical American tree climber. Using the royal family house as an upshoot.

She knew the structure of things before she went in. I hate it when you all hide behind racism.

One thing I know is that if she is using that young man she will eventually loose in the end. The royals always take care of their own. It's a strong mafia cartel you playing with. Them go just DE watch her.

When her play strong too much them go pull the rug from under her. You playing with Family that's has exist for century as one strong fold. Family that have witness world event so swift so beyond, mortals like us will argue in our space it never occured.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Hypnotise: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
isthatso:

there is no country in the world that welcomes Blacks and will give opportunities to them the way Britain does. This is not a story of racism, this is the story of a vulnerable weak man traumatised by the death of his mother and his lack of identity in the Royal family, after all he is a spare incase anything happens to William. It is a story of a self obsessed ,narcissistic social climber, who set out to grab a prince and got her prince and then took advantage of his weaknesses and vulnerabilities, manipulated him to do what she wants. It is a story of a woman who never had the background or the pedigree to deal with marrying into the royal family in the 1st place.

Nothing to do with race!!! Hiding behind race stops people from seeing the real issue...pedigree!!!

The only person who comes out a winner in all of this is the cold calculating manipulative meghan!!!
Your analysis is the best I've seen so far
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Tiwatopebabe(f): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
tstx:
U reading this... Can you give up royalty because of a girl...?
You can ask this mummy question because you've not been 'royal' before.
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by cvarinzechukwu: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
ordinary woman dey control this one
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Ladycewhy(f): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
I don't just get what you are driving at. I am not in same league with Harry so I don't know where the jealousy is coming from.

All humans take happiness in being the best. people who attend shîthole schools are happy when the become first. It is human nature to be always want to be better.
Why are you taking this too personal?
Your way of thinking seem very outdated
Nope yours seem evil and sadistic. Its one thing to be happy being better than others ,its another to wish evil on others for whatever sentimental reasons you may hold. I am not taking it personal ,just pointing out the real you . witches and wizards are not only in covens , wishing evil to another so they can share in your misery is witchcraft too.

I am not saying you are jealous of harry i am just saying ,you are the perfect example if "misery loves company".
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by byinks(f): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
William and Kate were threatened by the soaring popularity of the Sussexes..they were becoming more popular than them on both sides of the Atlantic.

William probably instigated the British press and the Queen to make their life a hell.
They reached their limit and they want out.
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Narldon: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2020

What an Elder (Queen) sees while sitting down, a child (Harry) cannot see even on top on top a tree (Meghan)

Love has blinded his eyes to Logic.

History has a way recurring; Hope he has it at the back of his mind he is making all these sacrifice for a divorcee.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Nope yours seem evil and sadistic. Its one thing to be happy being better than others ,its another to wish evil on others for whatever sentimental reasons you may hold. I am not taking it personal ,just point out the real you . witches and wizards are not only in covens , wishing evil to another so they can share in your misery is witchcraft too.

I am not saying you are jealous of harry i am just saying ,you are the perfect example if "misery loves company".
I am not in any misery and stop attacking me. update your thinking.

I am living my life the best I can. all I did was talk about a public figure on social media
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by BRATISLAVA: 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
TallPck1:

Who tell you he is going to hustle and live like the ordinary people. This has gotten enough wealth to sustain his family. What he avoided was just the attention of the media that's all.

But while he was with Royal titles, he was seen begging for roles for his wife at the Lion King premier.
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Ladycewhy(f): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
I am not in any misery and stop attacking me. update your thinking.

I am living my life the best I can. all I did was talk about a public figure on social media
But you also want to bet your money on their failure ,thats more than just talking undecided. Anyway ,i wish your own marriage crash and that you end up impotent ,since we are all talking tongue

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
byinks:
William and Kate were threatened by the soaring popularity of the Sussexes..they were becoming more popular than them on both sides of the Atlantic.

William probably instigated the British press and the Queen to make their life a hell.
They reached their limit and they want out.
the duchess of Cambridge is being subjected to same rules as Megan. it was clear she set out to change the rules from day 1. you can't walk in to change the traditional of a family as important as the British Royal family.

William have nothing to be jealous about. he is sitting on top endless wealth as the future king.

Harry is not the first Royal who walked away because he can't play by the rules. a certain Edward once walked away from the throne. Harry was always going to leave someday as there is no define role for him

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
But you also want to bet your money on their failure ,thats more than just talking undecided. Anyway ,i wish your own marriage crash and that you end up impotent ,since we are all talking tongue
I didn't in any place said I will get my money on their failure. I only said I am allowed to same way I am allowed to place my money on a particular coach getting sacked or a player getting red carded
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by greypencils: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
It is easy to understand where he is coming from. He is bound to live forever in the shadows of his older brother who will one day be the king of England. He needs to go out and find his own place in life and not the second best position he was born into.
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by ajl: 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
ikezuora4689:
Dude you Bleep up.... walking away from your duty because of a lady....don't worry we are all waiting when she will divorce your white abino ass

How old are you? Do you know how his mother died? She had an accident while trying to avoid paparazzi "chasing" after the vehicle she was with a boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by ajl: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
I can see Nigerian "slaves" subjects of the Queen of England taking this issue that does not concern them too serious. Oh, you are still member of the commonwealth.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by AfroKnight: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
JosephXavier:
A 35 years old man wants to become a man and write his own story and not being shadowed by her grandmother's influence and name and is being antagonised only because he married a woman of black descent.
Britain's are the worst racists

I think you have said it all. He only wants to protect his family.
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by tck2000(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija / Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? / Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.