Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' (54947 Views)

Prince Harry, Leonardo Dicaprio, Selena Gomez, Tyga Watched Messi Play In LA / Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) / Coronavirus: Eniola Badmus Speaks From London Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
oh well,he is out ,can you all let it rest already then?
I have light in my area. so I am allowed to talk about them?
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by victorian(f): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
care to tell us the difference? Since you know so much of both worlds ?

Maybe someother time .

So many things in my mind, outside Prince harry? his billions ? And how rich royalties and rich commoners live their lives are the least of my concerns for now.

No time dear.

Las las they will all sort themselves out .

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by seunmsg(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
I’m sure Harry wouldn’t have taken this decision if he has a realistic chance of becoming the king.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
DexterousOne:

Are you joking?

It has EVERYTHING to do with race

And the fact she American too.

Don't deceive yourself

Not going to waste my time with you. Race is like religion or tribalism, once you start looking at things from that perspective, you start to twist the evidence to suit your preconceived notions. You either get it or you dont. if you dont, nothing i say will make you see.

Meghan never had the pedigree, background, family history, lineage, exposure or social status to marry into or handle being in the most prestigious royal family in the world. End of story!!!

She comes from a family where her own father is giving interviews dishing out family secrets condemning his own daughter in public...for God's sake!!!
Abinibi is different from Ability!!!

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
yeah i know,but for now he hasn't.
that means he is just a spare key that became useless. there is no way he is getting to the throne. I will run away if I were him

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by asaajuomo1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
TheSourcerer:
He has said Nothing

WALAHI... Nothing

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by franchasng: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
bluecircle470:
Mumu boy. Meghan don twist his brain so he can go deal with him in a neutral land and she will have the opportunity sex around with her bf without being monitored.
Las las she’s going the Diana way....
Honestly if Nigeria was a successful developed nation eh, Nigerians would have been the best media analysts and propagandists on earth, I couldn't stop laughing like a toddler, your comment ought to be trending on Twitter for all to see cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Ladycewhy(f): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
I have light in my area. so am I allowed to talk about them?
lol, yes you are but it wont make any difference cos their Canadian home is expensive and heavenly. The funny thing is i didn't know there were so many witches and wizards on this forum till now. The amount of people banking on a marriage to fail is alarming yet they are the ones quick to say "the rate of divorce makes me scared of marriage" but here they are wishing for another divorce ,lol pick a side undecided

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, yes you are but it wont make any difference cos their Canadian home is expensive and heavenly. The funny thing is i didn't know there were so many witches and wizards on this forum till now. The amount of people banking on a marriage to fail is alarming yet they are the ones quick to say "the rate of divorce makes me scared of marriage" but here they are wishing for another divorce ,lol pick a side undecided
I also live in a house so no big deal.
no one want their marriage to fail. we are allowed to talk about them stuff like this happen. that is why there is social media
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Ladycewhy(f): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
that means he is just a spare key that became useless. there is no way he is getting to the throne. I will run away if I were him
Even from a young age he knew that ,when Diana was alive,Harry would make faces at the press from the car,something his brother didn't get away with . It will also interest you to know prince Charles is not the only child of the queen,but the other children have constitutionally become irrelevant too,so its something inevitable for Harry,better to get away now cos the closer Williams is to the thrown ,the less significant Harry will be .

My own is i still don't understand why people are being salty,its not like his presence in the palace was useful as far as the thrown was concerned,its even Harry that is loosing the money and status yet people still feel personally offended by him leaving,lol humans !
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Ladycewhy(f): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
I also live in a house so no big deal.
no one want their marriage to fail. we are allowed to talk about them stuff like this happen. that is why there is social media
well people are rooting on their marriage to fail,except you choose to be blind to such comments.
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
well people are rooting on their marriage to fail,except you choose to be blind to such comments.
no one want them to fail. we are just predicting

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Ladycewhy(f): 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
victorian:

Maybe someother time .

So many things in my mind, outside Prince harry? his billions ? And how rich royalties and rich commoners live their lives are the least of my concerns for now.

No time dear.

Las las they will all sort themselves out .
lol, you should create time for it ,its important to the world you know. Atleast we can all start mourning and wailing of how the prince will have to use a cutlass to farm before he can feed his family grin
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by victorian(f): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, you should create time for it ,its important to the world you know. Atleast we can all start mourning and wailing of how the prince will have to use a cutlass to farm before he can feed his family grin

Permit me to ask, you are either a teenager or early 20s? Right ? smiley

Yes or no?
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Ladycewhy(f): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
no one want them to fail. we are just predicting
Well predicting negativity to people based on whatever sentiments is nothing but pure sorcery and no different from what witches and wizards do in their coven.
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by tophumble(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ur point might be correct

Toks2008:

His resentment may have a connection to the conspiracy that his mum was killed by the British government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BHH9UIVeTk
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Ladycewhy(f): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
victorian:

Permit me to ask, you are either a teenager or early 20s? Right ? smiley

Yes or no?
i should be asking you that since you think the prince will have to in your word "hustle " to feed his family.
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by GreyLaw(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

all this long talk without saying anything new, He simply walked away to enjoy millions in dolars without having to work anymore in life or worry about british racist tabliod..

The best part is even in retirement of royal family service he still remains a duke , a prince and if he likes he might remain a military (which i doubt) and in the nearest future if his Father becomes the King and Queen elizabeth dies or retires he would simply come back home

The boy na scammer hin be

He has been officially stripped of all military titles and achievements and his royal titles. I mean, he was stripped of everything and ordered to pay back almost £3million pounds he used to renovate their current house.

In any case, I believe we should let the man be and make his decisions.
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Even from a young age he knew that ,when Diana was alive,Harry would make faces at the press from the car,something his brother didn't get away with . It will also interest you to know prince Charles is not the only child of the queen,but the other children have constitutionally become irrelevant too,so its something inevitable for Harry,better to get away now cos the closer Williams is to the thrown ,the less significant Harry will be .

My own is i still don't understand why people are being salty,its not like his presence in the palace was useful as far as the thrown was concerned,its even Harry that is loosing the money and status yet people still feel personally offended by him leaving,lol humans !
he was not losing out. the Duke of Cornwall was funding their extravagant life style with billions yearly. even the richest men don't spend what this British Royal's spend yearly. his so-called inheritance will not last 10yrs if he continues their lifestyle.

we are not being salty. there is no way we won't talk about happening around us

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Ladycewhy(f): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
he was not losing out. the Duke of Cornwall was funding their extravagant life style with billions yearly. even the richest men don't spend what this British Royal's spend yearly. his so-called inheritance will not last 10yrs if he continues their lifestyle.

we are not being salty. there is no way we won't talk about happening around us
And in the end ,if his inheritance runs out it wont affect you will it? Thats the point i am trying to make. Stop being salty about a man's decision cos i know you would slept better at night if the narrative was more of the headline reading 'Megan leaves the palace without her child and husband" lol. Humans !
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
I hope many will learn...

Peace is the Greatest Assest any human could have.....

Money, Power, Position and all That does not Guarantee peace...

Instragram, face book and all that may show them Happy, But I tell you, don't kill Yourself over all that.. They are Restless, Peaceless and in pains behind.

The Greatest Peace can only Come from The PRINCE of PEACE. JESUS CHRIST

I know many Christians who are very unhappy. Some have gone on to commit suicide. The greatest peace comes from within. How do I know this? Because I was a Christian until I quit and found this to be true. I am more at peace now than I was when I had your Jesus
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Well predicting negativity to people based on whatever sentiments is nothing but pure sorcery and no different from what witches and wizards do in their coven.
predicting base on the signs and happenings. just as I predicted that Chelsea will win against arsenal today!

predicting does not mean it will happen. if someone says, in the future Lagos will be underwater. is that sorcery?
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by solmusdesigns: 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
GreyLaw:

He has been officially stripped of all military titles and achievements and his royal titles. I mean, he was stripped of everything and ordered to pay back almost £3million pounds he used to renovate their current house.

In any case, I believe we should let the man be and make his decisions.

stop saying what you dont know, Prince and Dukeship cant be stripped, it was just normal for Royal Family to decieve the taxpayers that he is refunding the money he renovated his official quaters, while he keeps the multimillion pounds mansion and pay les than 3million pounds

I read the royal family press release and you are either ignorant of the content or exagerating
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
The pressure has been so intense because of Meghan's background and colour. I duff my humble hat for this man of great courage and faith. Harry is the king !
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
And in the end ,if his inheritance runs out it wont affect you will it? Thats the point i am trying to make. Stop being salty about a man's decision cos i know you would slept better at night if the narrative was more of the headline reading 'Megan leaves the palace without her child and husband" lol. Humans !
what do you want us to talk about on social media? only positive news?

happenings around don't affect my sleeping. I am actually a fan of Harry and I understand he has to leave because there is no future for him. he was groom as an inferior to William. but I don't like the process that lead to him leaving and I am allowed to talk about it on social media
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by victorian(f): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
i should be asking you that since you think the prince will have to in your word "hustle " to feed his family.

Lol. You are a teenager . cheesy

My dear lady , if you gone through life , you will understand talking about Prince harry and his wife's decision in living a commoner's live is in a lengthy speech is irrelevant .

You know ?

They dont give a fucvvk! About us or what we think! Or what we say about them. They give a fucvk about our sympathy if hes about living far away from his palace.

They dont give a fucvk ! If we approve or not ! They dont give a fucvk! If we cry for them, even if like you said , he might use cutlass to farm and provide for his wife and kid.

So why waste my time, writing step by step theories on the differences in living as a Royal Prince of england or living as a wealthy man from somewhere .

Rule of life :Nobody cares about your decision or mine. Our personal decisions in our individual lives is mere entertainment to the hearer and the seer

So why should i honestly care on how the world view Prince harry?

The world sef no know me nor know you, nor know nairalanders .

Abeg im done with this Prince harry topic jare!

Continue please, do keep ourselves entertained while Prince harry and his wife is busy working out their next plans ,to undertake and accomplish for the next 5years .

Duty calls. Byee. smiley

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
solmusdesigns:

stop saying what you dont know, Prince and Dukeship cant be stripped, it was just normal for Royal Family to decieve the taxpayers that he is refunding the money he renovated his official quaters, while he keeps the multimillion pounds mansion and pay les than 3million pounds

I read the royal family press release and you are either ignorant of the content or exagerating
he is not keeping his mansion for free. I read on BBC he will actually be paying rent. the only thing is that he will still be getting the normal millions from the Duke of Cornwall to fund their extravagant life style

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Ladycewhy(f): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
victorian:

Lol. You are a teenager . cheesy

My dear lady , if you gone through life , you will understand talking about Prince harry and his wife's decision in living a commoner's live is in a lengthy speech is irrelevant .

You know ?

They dont give a fucvvk! About us or what we think! Or what we say about them. They give a fucvk about our sympathy if hes about living far away from his home.

They dont give a fucvk ! If we approve or not !

So why waste my time, writing step by step theories on the differences in living as a Royal Prince of england or living as a wealthy man from somewhere .

Rule of life :Nobody cares about your decision or mine. Our personal decisions in our individual lives is mere entertainment to the hearer and the seer

So why should i honestly care on how the world view Prince harry?

The world sef no know me nor know you, nor know nairalanders .

Abeg im done with this Prince harry topic jare!

Continue please, do keep ourselves entertained while Prince harry and his wife is busy working out their next plans ,to undertake and accomplish for the next 5years .

Duty calls. Byee. smiley

but your comment i responded to sounded like you were pressed and so bothered about his decision tho. Next time stop making ignorant statements of things you know nothing about,lol. The prince will not hustle like you and me ,lol
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Ladycewhy(f): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
what do you want us to talk about on social media? only positive news?

happenings around don't affect my sleeping. I am actually a fan of Harry and I understand he has to leave because there is no future for him. he was groom as an inferior to William. but I don't like the process that lead to him leaving and I am allowed to talk about it on social media
so because you don't like his decision, you now have to wish him evil,lol again humans!
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by victorian(f): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
but your comment i responded to sounded like you were pressed and so bothered about his decision tho. Next time stop making ignorant statements of things you know nothing about,lol. The prince will not hustle like you and me ,lol

Na so, miss ignorant.

Charcoal calling pot black! cheesy
Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
The pressure has been so intense because of Meghan's background and colour. I duff my humble hat for this man of great courage and faith. Harry is the king !
you blacks always love to play the race card. she was being subjected to same rules as the duchess of Cambridge. it was clear from the beginning that she wanted to change the rules starting from their wedding. she ran away when she couldn't.

you don't get into a family like the British Royal family to change the rules. I like the fact that the queen stood her ground . you can't be half Royal's

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' by Ladycewhy(f): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
predicting base on the signs and happenings. just as I predicted that Chelsea will win against arsenal today!

predicting does not mean it will happen. if someone says, in the future Lagos will be underwater. is that sorcery?
climate change and marriage are different same way i can predict you will never amount to anything in life ,i hope you will not see it as sorcery ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls / Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija / Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.