Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Online Education For All Naija People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Online Education For All Naija People (577 Views)

All Naija Latest News / Are All Naija Babes Scam? / Happy Thanksgiving To All Naija In The Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Education For All Naija People by rmnd2: 5:15am On Dec 08, 2010
Do You run the wrong kind of business, but with integrity?

Do You Drive thy business or it drives thee?

Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you're not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were.

To succeed as a team is to hold all of the members accountable for their expertise.

A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.

All lasting business is built on friendship.

Do more than is required. What is the distance between someone who achieves their goals consistently and those who spend their lives and careers merely following? The extra mile.

Don't simply retire from something; have something to retire to.

If You Agree With These Quotes from me, That means you are inn to my [center]FREE! FREE!! FREE!!![/center] [center]ONLINE EDUCATION ON MONEY MAKING.
[/center]

Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out, AND THAT IS WHY AM UR MENTOR.

My Name is Michael Ezike, and You can Only Reach Me online via wealthangle@gmail.com OR call 07030189595.

Remember, Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.

Failure doesn't mean you are a failure it just means you haven't succeeded yet, even if you are not going to fail in my biz Unless you decide not drive your business, you will be driven out of business.

In modern business it is not the crook who is to be feared most, it is the honest man who doesn't know what he is doing.

You Know Why

Because Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.

I thin i have made my points and boosted your moral a bit, hit me and lets roll.

If you think rolling is slow enough for our movement, o.k, i admit, i will flow just for you.

(1) (Reply)

Are Private Universities Above The Law? / Relationship Advice / Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.