Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) (72707 Views)

100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road / Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh / Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by supereagle(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
kittykollinxx:
My concern about amotekun is why northerners are worried about the security of the westerners

ON OPERATION "AMOTEKUN":

"When you hear your neighbour(s) complaining bitterly that your fence is too high and that your gate is too strong, it's clear who the thieves are".
If the north is not comfortable, your surmise is good as mine.

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by GeneralPula: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
Princesaha:
It is a big shame and a pity that the so called solidarity walk holding in various cities in the South west failed woefully today. Less than 50 persons protested in each city. my question now is ''Where are all the Yoruba youths and the online warriors disturbing us here? I do not want to go tribal here, but if it happens to be Igbos, We would be seeing tens of thousands of protesters by now. Our western brothers should wake up from slumber because this is about their security.
[/s]

You just give yourself job wey them no send you

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Where are our military? These terrorist sympathizers should be shot at sight! Amotekun is a terrorist group and cannot be accepted in our dear nation! One Nigeria!

Go and kill yourself

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
...Amotekun is here to stay...

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Princesaha:
It is a big shame and a pity that the so called solidarity walk holding in various cities in the South west failed woefully today. Less than 50 persons protested in each city. my question now is ''Where are all the Yoruba youths and the online warriors disturbing us here? I do not want to go tribal here, but if it happens to be Igbos, We would be seeing tens of thousands of protesters by now. Our western brothers should wake up from slumber because this is about their security.

You never hear say them bi cow.ards?

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Where are our military? These terrorist sympathizers should be shot at sight! Amotekun is a terrorist group and cannot be accepted in our dear nation! One Nigeria!
smiley Lolz no be small terrorist group

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Novaccines: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Princesaha:

This is a grand idea the improvement of Ogun. Clean up the trash, clean the drains, paint the buildings, build roofs, build houses and fix the roads. Use food for currency and build greenhouse complexes. Start savings programs.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by supereagle(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Princesaha:

Look him boasting here . Can Ndi Igbo speak with united voice. They are only interested in sharing money.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Tflex01: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
Princesaha:

Nice observation useless bigot. cool

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by antirozz(f): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
Princesaha:
no they should continue sleeping while following the fulani like ndi iberibe. They will lose it all at the end

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Thablownmindset: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
Groovenaija360:
grin grin grin
THis is a terrorist organization
i repeat this is a terrorist organization

It should be proscribed Asap

Buhari: Kai am i talking to Buratai??

Buratai: Yes oga Walai i am here sir.

Buhari: Can You Organize Python Dance Part 2??

Buratai: Yes oga, we are lauching Python Dance In The S/W to curb all terrorist orgainzations

Lols better still Cheetah Dance

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by tikristinimi21: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Princesaha:

Must you turn everything to tribal war

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

They are at their respective work places, we Yoruba don’t laze around. Thanks

Yet ur youth dont have much more money than igbo youths that laze around.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by ecology: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Princesaha:
They don't just betray others,they betray themselves too betray is inherent in them

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
Any modafoka that is against it will be amotekunise
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hmmmm.......
Sorry oo.. Pls I don't really understand what is the work of this association AMOTEKUN

PLS CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
NaijaMutant:
I'm at Ojota, where I'll be waiting to do a head count of all the Yorubas in Lagos grin

Don't just make noise online, come and be counted cheesy

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by winkmart: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
good
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Amotekun has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by 77up(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Princesaha:
Kindly face your burning issues bro, everyone in one way or the other have their own issues in their State but it's just a pity that some people always have that interest in SW issues.

If I may ask, how many SW state have you toured today to have arrived at that ? And even if no one came out ,what exactly is your concern in that? I know you only want to display your tribalistic nature but sa , you tried small in hiding it sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by akinszz: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Àmòtékùn
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Drosonogasta(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
U guys brought Buhari and now Omotosho abi Amotekun

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by luluosas(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Victory in the face of oppression. Amotekun has come to stay
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
supereagle:

Look him boasting here . Can Ndi Igbo speak with united voice. They are only interested in sharing money.

This is how to talk the walk.
Our top men in government might all be stupid but remember there's no "King" in Igbo land.Them no born dem well to move without security in the East.If we can disgrace one in far away Germany,we can do even worst here.

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Urchman200: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
woky:
you go wait tire grin
lol
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Horladipupo0505: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
Princesaha:
when we are busy planning on how to chase away buhari and our so called security Governors ....
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

They are at their respective work places, we Yoruba don’t laze around. Thanks

grin grin grin grin
So the several touts in Lagos dey their offices?

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
NaijaMutant:
I'm at Ojota, where I'll be waiting to do a head count of all the Yorubas in Lagos grin

Don't just make noise online, come and be counted cheesy

You shall be disappointed!This people are the worst cowards ever.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Longman180(m): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
Princesaha:
tongue
Princesaha:

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by idonhammer: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
They are all high on osogbo weed

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by GGirll: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
3rdavefarms:

Do you expect people working in Hospitals , schools , ministries and NGOs to all troop put to walk the protest

But they trooped out in 2015 on 3rd mainland bridge hypocritically shouting from their loins "sai baba" with red t-shirts n red face cap lol....now d same fools are against theirsai baba d messiah mtchew

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Rivers Named After Lord Lewis Vernon Harcourt / How Saraki Deceived President Buhari To Become Senate President -SaharaReporters / Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.