Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Dino Melaye Showcases New Mansion(photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dino Melaye Showcases New Mansion(photos) (620 Views)

Sen. Dino Melaye And First Lady Oluremi Tinubu / Famous Nigerian Comedian, Cute Abiola Has Acquires A New Mansion. / Dino Melaye Becomes A Model..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Showcases New Mansion(photos) by taurus21: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ousted Senator, Dino Melaye has showcased his new mansion on Instagram.

Melaye, who lost the Kogi West Senatorial District election to Senator Smart Adeyemi in November has been very active on Instagram.

The former lawmaker took to his Instagram page on Tuesday to showcase pictures of inner view of the mansion and thanked God.

He wrote: “Don’t ask me how. Ask God who has made me his personal project. God you are great…Great is your name. Dino MELAYE is thanking you every day.”

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/01/21/photo-news-dino-melaye-showcases-new-mansion/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Re: Dino Melaye Showcases New Mansion(photos) by Realadey(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hmmmm,why do Nigerian politicians always love to showcase the material things rather than influencing the lives of their people positively. Some people will steal and still claim it is God who did it. Well I wouldn't judge,but posterity will judge everyone.
Re: Dino Melaye Showcases New Mansion(photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
This kind sitting room d tv screen suppose be like cinema if not u no go dey see tv well
Re: Dino Melaye Showcases New Mansion(photos) by olasaad(f): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
taurus21:
Ousted Senator, Dino Melaye has showcased his new mansion on Instagram.

Melaye, who lost the Kogi West Senatorial District election to Senator Smart Adeyemi in November has been very active on Instagram.

The former lawmaker took to his Instagram page on Tuesday to showcase pictures of inner view of the mansion and thanked God.

He wrote: “[b]Don’t ask me how. [/b]Ask God who has made me his personal project. God you are great…Great is your name. Dino MELAYE is thanking you every day.”

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/01/21/photo-news-dino-melaye-showcases-new-mansion/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

We don't need to ask you because we already know.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria @60+ An Objective View / Nigeria Problem Is Not Age But Mentality: By Journalist Emeka Ogwu / What Is Behind Missing Spoons In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.