Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Salary For Arik Air Workers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary For Arik Air Workers (54491 Views)

What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital / Should A School Owner Withhold Staff Salary For Not Updating Lesson Notes? / What's The Starting Salary For Chartered Accountants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by studentarrive: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by napoleon77(m): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:

See, what he’s asking of is a starting salary which means the minimum that can be paid to a staff ( especially in his/her department). He’s not asking for what the MD earns or what other people who have worked more than 5 years earn. Somebody wrote 50k which probably serves as minimum. You saying whether is everybody in Arik paid 50k shouldn’t be thought of. You know everybody can’t be paid same salary. Why you asked that question is what I can’t really figure out.

The posters question was not specific enough and the person who also gave the answer of N50k wasn't specific enough. That's my point. If you can't figure out why I asked my question then fine. Lots of people seem to have already figured it out!

Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by mrbenjame: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
napoleon77:

The posters question was not specific enough and the person who also gave the answer of N50k wasn't specific enough. That's my point. If you can't figure out why I asked my question then fine. Lots of people seem to have already figured it out!

That’s ok.
Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by tityboi: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ask the hr
Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by Brownie333(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
payperpost:
I want them to employ my wife as a air hostess, she's pretty, even if they snatch her from me, at least she will escape from poverty.

�� this guy eh grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by DaddyMorenike: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
payperpost:
I want them to employ my wife as a air hostess, she's pretty, even if they snatch her from me, at least she will escape from poverty.
may God bless you!!
Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by ogzille(m): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by doggedfighter(f): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

Big fat lie
My in-law started out in November and her salary is 22k with perks like make up, travel etc
What the hell !!. 22 what??
Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
...Arik Air...was created to launder money...and when the flow of money ceased after the 2015 elections...its demise started...
Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by Icequeen94(f): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
You can find salaries of Arik air workers and many more HERE.
Torch1:
Please, I will like to know the salary of Arik Air workers.
Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by edikes: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Job Opening:
Experienced sales executive

Requirements:
Proven sales/marketing experience in Renewable energy products (Inverters, Solar panels, batteries etc.) is a must.
Highly organized self-starter who works well in a fast-paced environment
Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Advanced problem-solving and negotiation skills
Bachelors/HND degree in any relevant field

Apply
https://forms.gle/HERrv1rJQttr3m8a8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by Burruchaga71(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Minimum wage nah
Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by EgalitarianGuy: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
Should be over 100k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by equitorial1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Guy, salary defers, from cleaners or housekeepers to baggage handlers to security to Psa to Ticketers....... from 36k
Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by koolaid87: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
You answered the questions already without knowing which one he meant

You're quite intelligent

quote author= post=86014393]
We wish you the very best as you join them soon!
Or you just want to know how much bae is collecting every month? wink

To answer your question:
Basic and plus all your allowances and flight time is N150,000/#160,000 per month.

Modify : When you say workers, what do you really mean?
We believe that is relative.
Workers can be pilots, air hostess, Engineers, Cleaners, Gateman, etc.......
[/quote]
Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by bayumyguy: 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Arik airline wen dey owe my client since 2018 wen dere airline dey go yankee that time.my client got to usa after spending 4months holiday na so we hear say the airline don liquidate.Till today no refund for the return ticket...yeye company.
Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by kcowen(m): 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
operationmoses:
You better don't go there they can owe salary for Africa
Which company don't owe salary but I can tell you for free Arik Air doesn't Owe their worker, that was before AMVCON took over

1 Like

Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by kcowen(m): 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
So arik still dae

The way that airline died down still amazes me
Are you still on this part of the Continent? Which Arik, are you referring to First Nation, Medview, IRS airline ...They still remain one of the leading airline company in Nigeria
Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by kcowen(m): 12:04am On Jan 23, 2020
tammie24:
why do I need to ask politicians?

I have my experiences

Besides politicians and their families don't fly commercial
Where private jets dey?
You think it's easy to fly private jet... So everytime a politician wants to fly with their family, they will fly private as if you know how much it cost, I have given boarding pass to virtually every politician /first class Oba's you can think of ..
Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by Payperboii(m): 5:09am On Jan 23, 2020
payperpost:
Damn
Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by tammie24: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2020
kcowen:

You think it's easy to fly private jet... So everytime a politician wants to fly with their family, they will fly private as if you know how much it cost, I have given boarding pass to virtually every politician /first class Oba's you can think of ..
yea I know

Was just pulling the other guys legs cos I tot his question was funny
Re: Salary For Arik Air Workers by kcowen(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
tammie24:
yea I know

Was just pulling the other guys legs cos I tot his question was funny
������

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? / The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men / Career Websites In Nigeria: From Banks To Oil To Recruitment To Govt Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.