Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

"Low Self Esteem" PART 1 (some Causes And Life Story) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Low Self Esteem" PART 1 (some Causes And Life Story) (276 Views)

Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Low Self Esteem" PART 1 (some Causes And Life Story) by tkatechy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
People always develop low self esteem because they feel that they are created less and that others are better.

The truth is that God created you perfect no matter your inabilities, he loves you dearly. One thing you must know is that you are unique and special and as such no one is better than you. You must never give anyone room to talk you down, you must never give the devil room to tell you that you are less.

One thing low self esteem does is that it makes you seek for love and validation from men which is a terrible thing to do, that is why you must never allow your past experiences or people's opinion bother you... What are the causes of low self esteem?

Lack of love from parents or guardian
Being molested/abused
Being talked down
Being bullied as child or adult
Raised in an abusive home etc... You can add more... Some of these can cause a child or an adult to develop low self esteem.

Life story.....

I had low self esteem as a growing teenager because I didn't experience love from my father. My parents separated when I was just 5/6years so my mum took care of us. Also as a teenager I was almost molested by a guy in my neighborhood, I was bullied in school and no one ever said good to me, these led to low self esteem.
When I got into secondary school it became worst especially seeing my mates happy with their both parents together. Everytime the devil will keep telling me that i was ugly and less, so alot of times I cry and ask God to take my life(funny)..... I felt there was nothing good about me, the worst is that I never had a friend and I was very stubborn(defence mechanism). I spend most of my time questioning God, asking him to take my life.

I will always say to myself "you are ugly, shapeless, dullard etc.... All these are what the devil keeps saying to me.
Guess what I started doing? I started seeking for love and validation.....

BIGGEST ERROR....

To be continued!!!

WATCH OUT for part 2...

Source; http://fulfillingmycall.com.ng/2020/01/21/low-self-esteem-part-1-some-causes-and-life-story/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Didn’t Deny Bishop Oyedepo Visa – US Embassy. / 200 Youth To Participate In Languages And Interfaith Dialogues / The Real Problem With Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.