Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Recovered Coronavirus Patient: 'God Breathed Into My Lungs And Healed Me' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recovered Coronavirus Patient: 'God Breathed Into My Lungs And Healed Me' (284 Views)

Are all Scriptures God-breathed or Simply Human thoughts or a Blended mix? / How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recovered Coronavirus Patient: 'God Breathed Into My Lungs And Healed Me' by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2020
Recovered Coronavirus Patient: God Breathed Into My Lungs And Healed Me

Covid-19 (coronavirus) survivor told his story on Monday’s Fox @ Night, explaining how he was diagnosed with the virus and struggling to breathe as he declined in the hospital and his lungs rapidly filled with fluid.

Clay Bentley, a retired sheriff’s deputy from Georgia, shared the story of his miraculous recovery after a bitter battle with the Chinese coronavirus.

He believes he contracted the virus after attending a gathering at the Church at Liberty Square in Cartersville, Georgia. He rapidly declined, going to urgent care the next day after struggling to breathe. He was ultimately diagnosed with pneumonia and sent him home.

Everything changed, he said, after God came into his room and breathed into his lungs.

However, he went back to the hospital days later after his condition worsened, and they eventually confirmed that he contracted the coronavirus.

“You know I was in the hospital for about 12 days. I guess it was around the fifth or sixth day, the doctors told me we tried everything,” he explained.

“We ran all these antibiotics through you. We’ve done all these tests, and he said, ‘You’re worse today than you were when you came in the hospital,’” he continued, noting that the doctor stressed the importance of getting the fluid out of his lungs.

At that point, Bentley said he heard God tell him, “You’re getting better.”

“I’m just going to tell you, I heard the voice of the Lord tell me as he was telling me that,” he says, ‘You’re getting better. You’re getting better,’” he said.

Praise God.

https://www.imachristianandimproud.com/recovered-coronavirus-patient-god-breathed-into-my-lungs-and-healed-me/

Re: Recovered Coronavirus Patient: 'God Breathed Into My Lungs And Healed Me' by donbachi(m): 9:12am On Mar 29, 2020
Some persons no go chop 2day.
Re: Recovered Coronavirus Patient: 'God Breathed Into My Lungs And Healed Me' by Comedian2019: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2020
Lies

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Video On The Current World Crisis (by Nephtali1981) / B I B L E / Eid El Filtr Prayers Going On As PMB Sits On A Chair (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.