Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

I Want This Painting Of My Dog Done - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want This Painting Of My Dog Done (5302 Views)

Eli Waduba: Boy Who Drew Painting Of Kevin Hart Featured On Steve Harvey Show / Ayeola Ayodeji Painting Of A Family (Photos) / Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want This Painting Of My Dog Done by tonididdy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hi I am Diddy.
The photo below is my precious sweet friend. I want a portrait of him done and waybilled to me.

I am seeking the services of a professional paint artist to do this in accuracy.

Please send me an email (diddylala2014@gmail.com)with your WhatsApp number or quote me here with your WhatsApp number.

1 Like

Re: I Want This Painting Of My Dog Done by giftedart: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
I do both painting and drawing, I have a lots of samples to show you, here is my WhatsApp number
+2348138114581
Re: I Want This Painting Of My Dog Done by masterpiecer(m): 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
tonididdy:
Hi I am Diddy.
The photo below is my precious sweet friend. I want a portrait of him done and waybilled to me.

I am seeking the services of a professional paint artist to do this in accuracy.

Please send me an email (diddylala2014@gmail.com)with your WhatsApp number or quote me here with your WhatsApp number.

Here:
WhatsApp : 08158921300
We @ purpleberry art will deliver professional artistry
Re: I Want This Painting Of My Dog Done by Humulity: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hi Diddy, I do both painting and pencil. My work is hyperealism.
whatsapp 2348035968889
Jachy art.
buzonwa@yahoo.com
Re: I Want This Painting Of My Dog Done by tonididdy(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2020
Huddy437:
hey what a nice puppy you got there so cute. I think you can take online artist courses in milan art and draw a portrait yourself or ask them for a help. I joined this course 3 moths ago and now I can make such paintings that I thought I can never make it before. It is just amazing how your mind abilities change and you can create masterpieces. Well just think about it.
Hi what is this. How can we discuss more about it pls
Re: I Want This Painting Of My Dog Done by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Learn 3d Animation And Make Money Big Time. / Photography Whatapp Group / Av To Hdmi Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.