Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (310937 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
So, Onidamilolah is the rebirth of micahdavid126 .... motor go soon jam masquerade
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
AududuNine11:
So, Onidamilolah is the rebirth of micahdavid126 .... motor go soon jam masquerade

Nairaland FBI
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thanks
Youngson88:
@Pamela 28 follow the steps of AududuNine11, u will be able to login.

Thanks
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by UrFears: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
AududuNine11:
That onidamilolah is even better, just check out Olalekanortega, the annoying thing is that the guy had mind to report my answer, that tin he did is still paining me up to now sad.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
I never jam any of these guys wey una dey talk since olajidey commot.
But any of them wey cross my path, I go do am strong thing.

It's like ...... sef no dey again.?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
UrFears:

That onidamilolah is even better, just check out Olalekanortega, the annoying thing is that the guy had mind to report my answer, that tin he did is still paining me up to now sad.
As long as your answer is correct, you have nothing to worry about.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by UrFears: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
GentRoyal:

The tin that's annoying me is that the person who is reporting me is answering absolute rubbish.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by brighttech95(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
GentRoyal:
I never jam any of these guys wey una dey talk since olajidey commot.
But any of them wey cross my path, I go do am strong thing.

It's like Aybaba7 sef no dey again.?

ogbeni is typing............... grin guy i just dey jam you sha
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
GentRoyal:

One bagger reported and flagged my answer as incorrect, went ahead to give his father rating of 1. The motherfucker did not even comprehend the question sef. I've told him to please provide his answer and as well complete the question. Walahi the way some people do things ehn, God will be amused that He created people like them sef.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
i can't find the brainly profile link that used to be below the Answer group in the profile page, is that how it is for you guys?
Again, one tutor/user sent me invitation, what does that mean?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by islamics(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
brighttech95:

ogbeni is typing............... grin guy i just dey jam you sha
Bros anywhere I jam Boss, na to move to the next available one for CT. I no fit drag space with Big Boss.
The irony sef be say b4 this thread spring up; I don dey jam Boss so tey I throw salute cos I was impressed by the statistics wey I see.

GentRoyal:

It's like Aybaba7 sef no dey again.?
I don dey jam with that Aybaba wella so tey for my mind I will be like; make this guy calm down now.

Abeg if you answer question and the thing no gree comot from CT, is that not a straight "out of CT question"?
Big Boss make una answer abeg.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by BrightShineSky9: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Please bosses

How can I get my Brainly profile link

Thanks
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kevoh(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
BrightShineSky9:
Please bosses

How can I get my Br.ainly profile link

Thanks
When you open your br.ainly account, click on your username. Once the page opens, copy and paste the brain.ly URL you see at the top, this should have your username and some numbers in front.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by BrightShineSky9: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
kevoh:

When you open your br.ainly account, click on your username. Once the page opens, copy and paste the brain.ly URL you see at the top, this should have your username and some numbers in front.
f

Thanks I'm grateful,

Please are we to update this brainyprofile link to our content tool or it's the only
Username and password,?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by BrightShineSky9: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
TheBlessedHero:
i can't find the brainly profile link that used to be below the Answer group in the profile page, is that how it is for you guys?
Again, one tutor/user sent me invitation, what does that mean?
j

Please Bosses answer this

Audunine11
Gentroyal
Amken
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
BrightShineSky9:
j

Audunine11
Gentroyal
Amken

Ypou don't need any profile link, just refresh the page, and it would display where to put username/email and password of your brainly.....or follow the tips included in the mail sent to you this evening by latinhire.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
So I realised.

If by mistake, CT reloads while you're answering a question. So long as the question has shown "currently taken"

There's no way it will show in the CT once you log in again.

Does that mean it's out of CT? undecided
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kevoh(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
BrightShineSky9:
f

Thanks I'm grateful,

Please are we to update this brainyprofile link to our content tool or it's the only
Username and password,?
If the profile link gives you an error, just refresh the CT page, it will go directly to brainly username and password. Make sure you input the username and password yourself not the one suggested.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by BrightShineSky9: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
kevoh:

If the profile link gives you an error, just refresh the CT page, it will go directly to brainly username and password. Make sure you input the username and password yourself not the one suggested.
hh

Now perfect THANKS Boss

That means the brainy profile link column is not required to b filled
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
BrightShineSky9:
j

Audunine11
Gentroyal
Amken
You don't need a profile link.
Follow the procedure in the mail you received
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by BrightShineSky9: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
AududuNine11:

Ypou don't need any profile link, just refresh the page, and it would display where to put username/email and password of your brainly.....or follow the tips included in the mail sent to you this evening by latinhire.

Done successfully!!
Thanks for taking your time to respond

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by BrightShineSky9: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
GentRoyal:

You don't need a profile link.
Follow the procedure in the mail you received

Done!!!
Thanks for taking your time to reply me
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
You guys need to check your mail
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
GentRoyal:

Nothing yet from my end.

Is it the mail we've been waiting for?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Have they paid?
GentRoyal:
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
barackodam:
So I realised.

If by mistake, CT reloads while you're answering a question. So long as the question has shown "currently taken"

There's no way it will show in the CT once you log in again.

Does that mean it's out of CT? undecided

Bolded answered your question.

Straight outta content tool.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pamela28:
Have they paid?

It's not for payment. It's how to go about the content tool account update.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pamela28:
Have they paid?

grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
My content tool is blank and doesn't load any question. Is anyone experiencing the same?

modified

i had to refresh page
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
AududuNine11:
My content tool is blank and doesn't load any question. Is anyone experiencing the same?

just checked now.

Try refreshing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.