Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (308681 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Caleycash(m): 3:02am On Feb 24, 2020
AududuNine11:

as in, the thursday that just passed? If yes, then wait for 10 working days to elapse
No last two weeks thursday
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 6:06am On Feb 24, 2020
Cakephp:

I understand. But people are already cooking up tricks on how to bypass the system and retrieve questions(when questions are not available).

Nothing wey naija people no fit cast o..

Lol,just leave the Op,
He still hasn't realize why questions have been varnishing this past few days that he just introduces it to Nairaland, Nigerians are capable of spoiling any good thing by looking for ways to bypass the normal procedures.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by godwinngbede: 6:43am On Feb 24, 2020
AududuNine11:

Lol... WHy do you think Nigerians would make this thing that have been in existence more than 4 years ago to be casted by Nigerians?

Who do anyhow go hear am by the time moderators begin send them message privately to their mail to correct the error in their answers. By the time weekly report show, eyes go don dey clear, and when them sum your total amount for the moment, no body go tell you to sit up and offer what you're asked to do or you quit.

There is a quality assurance team that controls and monitors the answers provided by hired tutors...

This stuff is not difficult, just provide answers that is CORRECT, WELL EXPLAINED and void of PLAGIARISM...

That is what you were recruited to do. Nothing more nothing less.

Is this too difficult to ask from NIGERIANS?

I want to believe Nigerians are brainacs abi bookworm. I don't think Latinhire would mind if most of the tutors are from Nigeria, so long they get the job done perfectly well.

Just get the job done.
pls my questions are very difficult, i cant even answer one since last week, i am seeing maths, engineering. chemistry and physics, no accounting, business, economics and social studies. i guess i gave a wrong infor during registration. pls help me out

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2020
must all answer be atleast 320 characters?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by udi2111: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2020
House, how do I access the mathematics editor when answering mathematics questions, I make use of my phone.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2020
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sampatdikachi(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2020
Guys, please help. I am unable to log into content tool with the credentials I was given. Anytime I try, it logs in and then refreshes back to the log in page.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sampatdikachi(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2020
This is what I get before it refreshes back to the login page

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2020
AududuNine11:

That concept weh you get, na im make you guru... grin ... What subjects do you focus on?

English and business.

Do some of the computer too cos that's my background
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by elantraceey(f): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2020
Cakephp:

Thank You.
People are just afraid of reality.

Nigeria is the number one country so long as internet fraud is concern.

Stuffs like this have always come up in recent years but at the end naija dey always cast am.

They can do anything.

People like you are one of the problems of this country, you can never see anything good in it. Mind you there are countries that are involved in internet fraud a thousand times more than Nigerians in case you don't know. please keep your negative thoughts and mindset to yourself, how am I even sure you've not tried to tamper with the process and that's the reason why you're venting like this?

17 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kevoh(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2020
My first time commenting on this thread. Please permit me to address this misconception of gaming the system by fraudulent scammers. (Case Study : Admob and Latinhire)

Has Google banned Nigerians from accessing Admob? No. If you have developed a mobile app that actually serves a purpose, can be of service to prospective users and can pass Google's Admob requirements. Kindly go ahead and make your money from Admob. Same with Adsense and other google ad revenue services.

It's laughable seeing people (Nigerians are learners here compared to Indians) trying to game the system with empty apps and zero contents. Even mobile apps that have content sef Google removes them from playstore, let alone an empty apk file that people have placed ad banners and were expecting to make money from by self clicking. There's always a quality review system that will spit out any offender. Infact, Google doesn't need a quality team to catch your tricks, you give yourselves up when you are busy opening all sorts of thread on Nairaland and the internet on self-clicking methods.

As for Latinhire, I fail to see how an individual will game the system. This is my first week there but from what I've seen so far they are not different from other sites I've worked with who have a quality assurance team in place to do reviews. There are also rules to abide by. You get kicked out when you continuously give answers that are rated 1 or 2. It takes the quality assurance team less to nothing to detect plagiarized answers. The way you are expecting to be paid for your answers is the same way the quality assurance team expects to be paid for every plagiarized answer they detect. So keep deceiving yourself if you are planning to game the system.

Please let this issue of Nigerians on the platform just die on this particular page. It's not a healthy form of discussion for us, as many countries are also guilty of the same issue.

18 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2020
kevoh:
My first time commenting on this thread. Please permit me to address this misconception of gaming the system by fraudulent scammers. (Case Study : Admob and Latinhire)

Has Google banned Nigerians from accessing Admob? No. If you have developed a mobile app that actually serves a purpose, can be of service to prospective users and can pass Google's Admob requirements. Kindly go ahead and make your money from Admob. Same with Adsense and other google ad revenue services.

It's laughable seeing people (Nigerians are learners here compared to Indians) trying to game the system with empty apps and zero contents. Even mobile apps that have content sef Google removes them from playstore, let alone an empty apk file that people have placed ad banners and were expecting to make money from by self clicking. There's always a quality review system that will spit out any offender. Infact, Google doesn't need a quality team to catch your tricks, you give yourselves up when you are busy opening all sorts of thread on Nairaland and the internet on self-clicking methods.

As for Latinhire, I fail to see how an individual will game the system. This is my first week there but from what I've seen so far they are not different from other sites I've worked with who have a quality assurance team in place to do reviews. There are also rules to abide by. You get kicked out when you continuously give answers that are rated 1 or 2. It takes the quality assurance team less to nothing to detect plagiarized answers. The way you are expecting to be paid for your answers is the same way the quality assurance team expects to be paid for every plagiarized answer they detect. So keep deceiving yourself if you are planning to game the system.

Please let this issue of Nigerians on the platform just die on this particular page. It's not a healthy form of discussion for us, as many countries are also guilty of the same issue.

This is not only about gaming the system,
It's about abusing it,
Just the way Nigerian freelancers now find it difficult to get hired on upwork and freelance.

Which of those other sites have you worked with
There is no crime in sharing smiley

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
When I stated that, "I have found a way around it", I didn't bother explaining further what exactly I meant that I've found... Lol.. even some who haven't started yet already misconstrue that simple statement.

Let me even say some don't even understand what the job is all about.

It is even more funny that some people are still complaining of not seeing questions to answer. Little did they know that once questions are posted on the content tools, they can never DISAPPEAR from the content tool without being answered, whether they are temporarily available or not. They will remain on the content tool until they are answered. The Opti tool sev has questions there yet unanswered.

But it seems the more some folks look, the less they see grin

Spend like 2 or 3 months with Latinhire/brainly first...

If you are having problem, please channel your complain to LatinHire through the contact form

4 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
godwinngbede:
pls my questions are very difficult, i cant even answer one since last week, i am seeing maths, engineering. chemistry and physics, no accounting, business, economics and social studies. i guess i gave a wrong infor during registration. pls help me out

There have always been hundreds of questions in accounting, business, economics and social studies.

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by chykez: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
Please which is advisable to do, fast or qi?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
chykez:
Please which is advisable to do, fast or qi?
fast. on mondays and sundays, don't expect new questions.

New questions are posted daily from Tuesdays to Saturdays.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by gkosworldreign: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
On average, how many questions do you solve daily? People that have started answering questions, biko pls answer

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by chykez: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Okay thanks
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by godwinngbede: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
AududuNine11:

There have always been hundreds of questions in accounting, business, economics and social studies.
me no de see them oooo
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Melissa16: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
elantraceey:

People like you are one of the problems of this country, you can never see anything good in it. Mind you there are countries that are involved in internet fraud a thousand times more than Nigerians in case you don't know. please keep your negative thoughts and mindset to yourself, how am I even sure you've not tried to tamper with the process and that's the reason why you're venting like this?
lol and u have gotten the attention you were craving for
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Wordgeddon: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
AududuNine11:

Lol... mehn, that msg could be heart breaking...

Please do I need to open a dollar bank account or can I receive the money straight into my normal zenith bank account?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Melissa16: 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
AududuNine11:

What subjects do you intend answering?

In fact I notice that almost all the question disappears during afternoon,like history,medicine,biology,social study
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Darase: 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Pls house, I have received the training materials & read them in readiness to start answering questions but I could not log into content tool it’s saying’500’ internal server error’
Pls what can I do I can’t log in since morning
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Darase:
Pls house, I have received the training materials & read them in readiness to start answering questions but I could not log into content tool it’s saying’500’ internal server error’
Pls what can I do I can’t log in since morning
Use Firefox on your phone

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
If i click on answer" so as to view the full question then find out you can't answer can i still go back to the list of questions or is against the rule. Must i answer any question I click on.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Matrix414: 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Good evening everyone, please I've registered for over 10 days and I am yet to receive any email for the test. What can I do please?

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Janpa: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
IeatPussy:
I've been cleared to Fire. It's time to lunch my missle.

Please give us the time frame from when u registered/sign-up on latinhire to this date when u where cleared.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
AududuNine11:

You get eye well.

Those areas have more friendly questions and you can easily find abundant materials online to deduct your answers from.

English is another place where questions can be answered from.

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Darase: 2:00am On Feb 25, 2020
Cakephp:

Use Firefox on your phone

Pls I have used Firefox on my phone d problem still persist, it’s still saying ‘500 Internal Server Error’
Pls what can I do? I still can’t log in

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2020
Darase:

Pls I have used Firefox on my phone d problem still persist, it’s still saying ‘500 Internal Server Error’
Pls what can I do? I still can’t log in
have u tried uc browser?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.