Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (308381 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
sameereinstein:
Thank you op for this opportunity, however I wish I can find a way to answer at least 30-40 questions during weekends. But the way questions keeps vanishing during the day dey weak me o. Op please can you kindly show us more ways to go about it. Although I'm grateful for the one you've done already o.
Plus I don't think Nigerians would cast this one as long as we just answer questions and follow Latinhire rules.
God go help us
cc AududuNine11 and co

@bolded... exactly... Just get the job done!

You mean you only have Sats and sundays to answer questions?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Femtel(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
AududuNine11:

What is your discipline?
Civil Engineering
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by rocoh(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ryan03:
which subject do you apply for?

I cant remember exactly but the choice of subjects is inconsequential at this stage.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Melissa16:
Somebody please help me,have been trying to summit my report,but I can't find middle school,I only see high school and college.

If the middle school question you answered is from the content tool, middle school questions are classified with high school questions. Same 0.7 USD. Record as high school.

3 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Femtel:

Civil Engineering

What subjects are you good at? Or is it only Maths you focused on? Take a cue from AmKen
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Femtel(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
AududuNine11:

What subjects are you good at? Or is it only Maths you focused on? Take a cue from AmKen
okay boss
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Going through the week 7 review report containing ratings of sample questions of all tutors that were reviewed, for example, 6 out of all the questions someone answered for week 7, 2 answers were rated 4, 2 were rated 3, and 2 were rated 2. What does this imply? Obviously, only the 2 questions that were rated 4 would count in the quality score for that week. The quality score would be: no of correct answers/total no of answers reviewed x 100% ==> 2/6 x 100% = 33.33% shocked shocked

Do you guys understand what this means? lol

Let's assume the person answered a total of 50 questions in week 7, and only 6 were reviewed and rate as seen above as samples of which the quality score is 33.33%. It means the total number of correct answers the person gave is 33.33% of 50 questions ==> 33.33/100 x 50 = 16.66.. approximately 17. Only 17 questions out of the 50 questions the person answered for that week is assumed to be correct, and would count when monthly payment report is being made.

So, I hope some who think just going online and be answering questions anyhow is just enough to make them cash out would have a rethink and do what is right.

Or go ahead and shoot yourself in the leg... grin you are the captain of your own ship... sail it as you wish

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Trojan8(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin grin grin

When should we be expecting the weekly report? I was shocked when someone claimed to have answered 20 questions in a day. Sticking to my 5-10 questions per day sha

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
Trojan8:
grin grin grin

When should we be expecting the weekly report? I was shocked when someone claimed to have answered 20 questions in a day. Sticking to my 5-10 questions per day sha

The report for Week 8, which is last week, would be sent anytime as from Sat of this present week.

If no moderator messaged, you asking you to correct any if your answers between now and sat, it means your score would definitely be 100%

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moneyest(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
AududuNine11:

Amaka broke my heart on Val's day grin grin

O boy! cheesy
sorry ooo grin grin grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by islamics(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
AududuNine11:

The report for Week 8, which is last week, would be sent anytime as from Sat of this present week.

If no moderator messaged, you asking you to correct any if your answers between now and sat, it means your score would definitely be 100%
I received Week 7 report yesterday (Saturday - 22nd).
You have said it all. Either answer correctly or by the time moderator begin messaged you to correct answer you will know whatsup. Sometimes, I dey even fear to open mail and see A moderator noticed a mistake in your answer. No reason to panic! You can still correct it. because if you can't convince the moderator that you are correct na rating of 2 be that.

Quality not Quantity is what matters!!!

4 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Caleycash(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Good day OP, i applied since last week Thursday as a computer scientist, haven't received any reply since then please what might be the problem

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Melissa16: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Please is there any other way one can answer question,because I can't find questions during the day. Please help a house wife.am begging .

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by yawehoverall: 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
AududuNine11:

Lol... WHy do you think Nigerians would make this thing that have been in existence more than 4 years ago to be casted by Nigerians?

Who do anyhow go hear am by the time moderators begin send them message privately to their mail to correct the error in their answers. By the time weekly report show, eyes go don dey clear, and when them sum your total amount for the moment, no body go tell you to sit up and offer what you're asked to do or you quit.

There is a quality assurance team that controls and monitors the answers provided by hired tutors...

This stuff is not difficult, just provide answers that is CORRECT, WELL EXPLAINED and void of PLAGIARISM...

That is what you were recruited to do. Nothing more nothing less.

Is this too difficult to ask from NIGERIANS?

I want to believe Nigerians are brainacs abi bookworm. I don't think Latinhire would mind if most of the tutors are from Nigeria, so long they get the job done perfectly well.

Just get the job done.

Thanks for the heads up bro

Infact if more Nigerians gives them what they ask of, it's a plus ! In the long run for any applicant from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
islamics:

I received Week 7 report yesterday (Saturday - 22nd).
You have said it all. Either answer correctly or by the time moderator begin messaged you to correct answer you will know whatsup. Sometimes, I dey even fear to open mail and see A moderator noticed a mistake in your answer. No reason to panic! You can still correct it. because if you can't convince the moderator that you are correct na rating of 2 be that.

Quality not Quantity is what matters!!!

Lol... mehn, that msg could be heart breaking...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Melissa16:
Please is there any other way one can answer question,because I can't find questions during the day. Please help a house wife.am begging .

What subjects do you intend answering?

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Caleycash:
Good day OP, i applied since last week Thursday as a computer scientist, haven't received any reply since then please what might be the problem

as in, the thursday that just passed? If yes, then wait for 10 working days to elapse
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
AududuNine11:

Lol... WHy do you think Nigerians would make this thing that have been in existence more than 4 years ago to be casted by Nigerians?

Who do anyhow go hear am by the time moderators begin send them message privately to their mail to correct the error in their answers. By the time weekly report show, eyes go don dey clear, and when them sum your total amount for the moment, no body go tell you to sit up and offer what you're asked to do or you quit.

There is a quality assurance team that controls and monitors the answers provided by hired tutors...

This stuff is not difficult, just provide answers that is CORRECT, WELL EXPLAINED and void of PLAGIARISM...

That is what you were recruited to do. Nothing more nothing less.

Is this too difficult to ask from NIGERIANS?

I want to believe Nigerians are brainacs abi bookworm. I don't think Latinhire would mind if most of the tutors are from Nigeria, so long they get the job done perfectly well.

Just get the job done.
I understand. But people are already cooking up tricks on how to bypass the system and retrieve questions(when questions are not available).

Nothing wey naija people no fit cast o..
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Grandlord: 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Cakephp:

I understand. But people are already cooking up tricks on how to bypass the system and retrieve questions(when questions are not available).

shocked grin grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
moneyest:

O boy! cheesy
sorry ooo grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Cakephp:

Questions are supposed to be available always. There is nothing like "cooking up tricks on how to bypass the system and retrieve questions", it is about studying how the system and how it works. If you answer questions you are not supposed to answer, it won't count.

I presumed there is a system glitch somewhere that makes most questions inaccessible during afternoons and evenings. This wasn't so before.

I laid a complain about that last week, and this is the feedback I got:

Hello

Thanks for the heads up. We have become aware of the situation and Brainly is already looking into it.

Best

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
AududuNine11:

Questions are supposed to be available always. There is nothing like "cooking up tricks on how to bypass the system and retrieve questions", it is about studying how the system and how it works. If you answer questions you are not supposed to answer, it won't count.

I presumed there is a system glitch somewhere that makes most questions inaccessible during afternoons and evenings. This wasn't so before.

I laid a complain about that last week, and this is the feedback I got:

OK.
But why am I not able to access the content tool?
Its showing black page after accepting the cookie policy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by dcglagos(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
MARKETING JOB OPPORTUNITY IN LEKKI
If you have access to a vehicle,with good communication skills, love to work independently and seeking to work in an American-based company in Lekki, please this info is for you. Salary, commissions plus several work bonuses.Take home range between N200,000 - N1.5million monthly. Simply text me the following details for enlistment for interview:
*Your Names
*Location (e.g. Lekki, Apapa,etc)
*Phone Number

Send reply to Brendan 08034077613.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ryan03(f): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Okikiola914:
Passed the STEM 13.13 points
what's STEM?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ryan03(f): 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
brighttech95:
Had a 100 in the English test, answered only two math questions in the stem question, done signing agreement what's next guys?
what kind of questions should I be expecting in English?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ryan03(f): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
FamousX:
Seeing some people score a grand 100 points in the English test makes me laugh at myself.

It's safe to say my English Language is very rusty!

In retrospect, I received an email to take the English test yesterday.
I promptly attempted it and scored 93.33%. So immediately I received another email to take the STEM & business test, I came on here to peruse the thread for suggestions & insights on what to expect. It was really helpful as I got enough hints & tips....

So haven equipped myself with a large arsenal (I'm beginning to dislike this club *sobs*).....I took the STEM & business test and I scored 17.75.

Thereafter, I did the documentation and i'm now patiently waiting for a feedback & of course a request for my bank details!!!grin

Thanks to all that have been contributing to this thread and more importantly NosaJBourne for the timely information.
will they be needing PayPal account? Or just our local banks?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
AududuNine11:

@bolded... exactly... Just get the job done!

You mean you only have Sats and sundays to answer questions?
Yeah coz of work
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Trojan8(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Cakephp:

You have been complaining about how Nigerians will cast the system since you joined this thread. Why don't you allow Latinhire worry about it? Or is it a case of projecting your own ideas on others?

Do your thing on the platform and we all be fine.

Then again, it's a short term fix for most of us.

10 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Trojan8:

You have been complaining about how Nigerians will cast the system since you joined this thread. Why don't you allow Latinhire worry about it? Or is it a case of projecting your own ideas on others?

Do your thing on the platform and we all be fine.

Then again, it's a short term fix for most of us.
I did not ask you these things you're telling me.
I don't even know you.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
Who gives a fvck about your long term or short term goals.

I'm only joking about the casting but you're too dumb to comprehend the humour.

After all na people like you cast Admob
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Trojan8(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
Cakephp:

I did not ask you these things you're telling me.
I don't even know you.

But you know everybody in Nigeria but to jump into the "casting" conclusion. I won't be replying you again undecided
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Trojan8(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
Cakephp:
Who gives a fvck about your long term or short term goals.

I'm only joking about the casting but you're too dumb to comprehend the humour.

After all na people like you cast Admob

OK bro. Am I surprised? Hell no
It's a faceless forum, you can always rant. But just know it's not as faceless as you think.

Peace out nigga

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.