Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (314251 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2020
Casan0va:

grin grin Make we dey see na.
But Payoneer did not use black market price when Amazon paid me o

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by ineaghe(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2020
To get black market rate with Payoneer, you have to send the funds to an exchanger through Make A Payment. The rate can be as high as 465/$.

The Make A Payment feature gets activated when you have received around $1000 from supported marketplaces like freelancing websites, amazon royalties, etc.

I think you can also link a Dom account and withdraw in dollars at the bank.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2020
barackodam:

I think it's going directly to your bank accounts. From that mail you guys uploaded.

Me now, it will stay in my wallet, and I'd have to withdraw manually.

I guess

Na wetin I dey think
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
ineaghe:
To get black market rate with Payoneer, you have to send the funds to an exchanger through Make A Payment. The rate can be as high as 465/$.

The Make A Payment feature gets activated when you have received around $1000 from supported marketplaces like freelancing websites, amazon royalties, etc.

I think you can also link a Dom account and withdraw in dollars at the bank.

Wahala and money transfer

To find legit hustle, na wahala.

After finding legit, hustle, to deliver a good job na another big wahala.

After being paid for work done, to withdraw your money, you go still do another stress and wahala.

This Naija just too hard.

E be like say I go begin reason how I go run follow nurse go Uk undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
barackodam:

Buenos suerte esperando smiley
Wahala dey oo

I dey try confirm the withdrawal process and my USD card no dey the withdrawal page

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
GentRoyal:

Wahala dey oo

I dey try confirm the withdrawal process and my USD card no dey the withdrawal page

My own dey show sir.

And I think they got my bank account through latinhire

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
AududuNine11:

Wahala and money transfer

To find legit hustle, na wahala.

After finding legit, hustle, to deliver a good job na another big wahala.

After being paid for work done, to withdraw your money, you go still do another stress and wahala.

This Naija just too hard.

E be like say I go begin reason how I go run follow nurse go Uk undecided cry

You still believe in Nigeria? We need more people like you to move this nation to the promise land.

You see people like me? Jajajajajaja grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
barackodam:

You still believe in Nigeria? We need more people like you to move this nation to the promise land.

You see people like me? Jajajajajaja grin

Gimme #20 million, I go dey here. Las las, na anywhere weh I wan travel to I go fit travel to after some few years
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Please boss in da House

I want to register for the payoneer, I'm I going to choose PREPAID MASTER CARD OR BANK TRANSFER ? Im using the link that was sent to our e-mail
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
AududuNine11:

Gimme #20 million, I go dey here. Las las, na anywhere weh I wan travel to I go fit travel to after some few years

Mehn, I no wan dey here at all cheesy
But I respect people who want to. Hence, I encourage y'all to stay, and repair the nation
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
ayfat23:
Please boss in da House

I want to register for the payoneer, I'm I going to choose PREPAID MASTER CARD OR BANK TRANSFER ?

Bank transfer

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
barackodam:

Bank transfer

Please hope we won't need ID card for any verification here?

Please I'm asking this because there was a mistake of date of birth on my NIN card, I just corrected it today, but I was told it get to like a month before it will be effected
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
barackodam:

My own dey show sir.

And I think they got my bank account through latinhire
Wahala really be like bicycle.

The USD card didn't show because the card has expired and I need to have atleast $100 before I'm able to request for a new one.
I no even know why I open the payoneer account in the first place.

God, I hate this payoneer and e no go better for FG, CBN, Finance Ministry...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
GentRoyal:

The USD card didn't show because the card has expired and I need to have atleast $100 before I'm able to request for a new one.

Amen
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
ayfat23:

Amen
And I intend to withhold November payment oo.
I no know wetin push me sef
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Bosses
Gent
Tooeontop
Audu

Please I need ur response up there
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
ayfat23:

Please I'm asking this because there was a mistake of date of birth on my NIN card, I just corrected it today, but I was told it get to like a month before it will be effected
ayfat23:
Bosses
Gent
Tooeontop
Audu

Honestly, I have no idea
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
GentRoyal:

And I intend to withhold November payment oo.
I no know wetin push me sef

It's well
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
GentRoyal:

Honestly, I have no idea

Haven't you completed ur payoneer registration?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
ayfat23:

Haven't you completed ur payoneer registration?
I'm having issues, myself.
Tag Casan0va and barackodam, they sabi these stuffs
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
barackodam:

Mehn, I no wan dey here at all cheesy
But I respect people who want to. Hence, I encourage y'all to stay, and repair the nation

Wetin you dey respect us for? Lol... It's not as if I will be picking money on the ground when I get to abroad.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
GentRoyal:

Yiu dey see the kind wahala I dey talk about weh dey associated with all these paypal and payooner... Their wahala no be here
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
ayfat23:

So far so good, I wasn't asked for any I.d card
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
AududuNine11:

So far so good, I wasn't asked for any I.d card

Thanks boss,
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
ayfat23:
Bosses
Gent
Tooeontop
Audu

I don't think so. I think the money will be paid directly to our bank accounts just same way that TranferWise does. After the completion of the registration, there was a message to that effect. Make we dey look how e go be latest Wednesday sha
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
AududuNine11:

Yiu dey see the kind wahala I dey talk about weh dey associated with all these paypal and payooner... Their wahala no be here
I just tire sef...
See wetin dey talk

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
topeontop:

I don't think so. I think the money will be paid directly to our bank accounts just same way that TranferWise does. After the completion of the registration, there was a message to that effect. Make we dey look how e go be latest Wednesday sha

Thanks for your response boss
I just finished with the payoneer now. the ingnito mode doesn't like screenshot but what they sent was

CONGRATULATIONS

1) Application> completed

2) Review in process

PLEASE WHAT NEXT?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
ayfat23:

Thanks for your response boss
I just finished with the payoneer now. the ingnito mode doesn't like screenshot but what they sent was

CONGRATULATIONS

1) Application> completed

2) Review in process

PLEASE WHAT NEXT?

You'll get another message in less than an hour or so. Just chill.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
topeontop:

You'll get another message in less than an hour or so. Just chill.

Alright, thanks
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
GentRoyal:

I just tire sef...
See wetin dey talk
this one na another wahala
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
AududuNine11:
this one na another wahala
I sent you a mail.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
GentRoyal:

Which card kuma? I haven't put any card in my own yet, that I know

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (339) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.