Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti (38749 Views)

PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde / Herdsmen: You Have No Business Going To Beg Buhari, Falana Slams Oyo And Ondo / Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Crispels(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Despite the attempts by some security agencies to intimidate the Yoruba nation, the people still trooped out in their hundreds and thousands to make a statement on the streets of Oyo and Ekiti.

On Amotekun, we must stand! No going back.

AMOTEKUN IS HERE TO STAY!

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Crispels(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Cc

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
Interesting. Nigerians, especially my fulani brothers have nothing to fret about. I'm a typical ekitiman and I love the nomadic herders. We have had them for centuries in Ekiti and environs. They were peace-loving. My dad would give them roasted yam as they grazed their cows past our farm without touching a single yam leaf. Some of them were neither Christians nor muslims...I rember one man we used to call Dangana. His son ended up schooling in one of the public schools in my town in Ekiti because his dad craved western education. I hope the boy is successful today. The last time I saw him was in 1992 during my school's inter house sports competition. I learnt he later went to school in ABU.

However, there are some bad elements amongst them who were sent out to create mayhem in our land for the reason best known to them. Those are the criminals we wouldn't want to pitch our tent with because we can't afford to wait until people are being slaughtered in their houses before we act. They've started this rubbish on farmlands already ...never again!

Law abiding fulanis are safe. We will protect them, their cow and family from harm.

221 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by psalmsmiles(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
nice
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by theenchanter: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Amotekun will definitely stay, it may not stay on a regional level but as a state security network after court palaver btwn SW leaders and FG......

The 6 S.western states will not make it sound like a regional network in court.... at the end of d day, it'll still look like a regional outfit.

Thats d plan. smiley

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Cool. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
Instead of all this rallies, why not go the court of law and challenge the AGF. I know the police are always resonable most times with few exceptions to charge criminal elements to court, but how do you empower vigilantes who might not give recourse to the court of law.If they are been are been supervised by the Nigeria police better still the Nigeria Army I got no qualms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Crispels(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
uruba23:
Instead of all this rallies, why not go the court of law and challenge the AGF. I know the police are always resonable most times with few exceptions to charge criminal elements to court, but how do you empower vigilantes who might not give recourse to the court of law.If they are been are been supervised by the Nigeria police better still the Nigeria Army I got no qualms.

The Governors are taking care of the legal part of it while the people are taking care of the political part of it. If this matter is left to be a purely legal issue, the South West will be made to negotiate from a point of weakness but with rallies like these, the federal government will think twice before taking any further reckless decision.

AMOTEKUN IS HERE TO STAY. NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER!

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by theenchanter: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
uruba23:
these are not the ones that instituted amotekun, this is a socio-cultural group rally, once the states govt legalises it, they can start it, its left for FG to charge them to court.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
Seems the One Nigeria Project is falling apart in my lifetime.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by IbyOneGod: 7:44am On Jan 22, 2020
Bubu will definitely order his repented boko boys and herdsmen who are now in the army to eliminate them all. Kikikiki

8 Likes

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by helinues: 7:44am On Jan 22, 2020
Ogun omitted same way the gov chickening out from the Amotekun's plans.

Issa okay

1 Like

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by joyandfaith: 7:50am On Jan 22, 2020
uruba23:

rallies had sent strong message to FG.

7 Likes

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by carterguccy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
God bless my Motherland !! #ISTANDWITHAMOTEKUN

Omoluabi well done!!! Finally Shutting our Foul-Mouthed Yeast brodas

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by allthingsgood: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jobless yoot grin
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by PlugBlogng: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Watch this kids how they toast themselves ..lol..

I bet you haven't used this pick up lines before�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkzx7FqXn1w

1 Like

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Righteousness89(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
I Love This! That's The Spirit!

The Southwest has Taken their destiny in Their Hands..

My Advice to South East / South South Governors is to follow suit Immediately...

I see a Situation where the Fulani Extremist killers will desire to shift attention to the SE/SS....

It's not a Time to DECIEVE ourselves why we know what's on Ground and the kind of people we are dealing with..

A whole lot of the Herdsmen in Africa are in Nigeria now.. it's a well Orchestrated plan..

Defend your People! Defend your Land!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by PlugBlogng: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun is Here to stay

7 Likes

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
We stand with Amotekun.

Amotekians, be glad and wise.
Amotekalization is here.
Amotekites get ready for the job ahead and take every religion along.
No stigmatization of other tribes in the country.
With all these,
Amoteks is here to stay.

darediamond:
Hi,
To all you Nairalanders, in bold and loud voice, I present to you all NEW NAIRALANDMADE English words:

1. Amoteks (Noun, Verb)
2. Amotekites (Noun)
3. Amotekalization (Verb, Adverb)
4. Amotekians (Noun)

Additionally, by the way of Amotekalization in Amoteks land, let there be further correction to the definition of each of the new words above created by popular an Amotekians.

Thanks.
grin
Lol cheesy
You are mouthed ma!
Now, this is funny! cheesy grin

In couple of months from now,
When Amotekun start all over the SW,
We will start reading on Nairaland Frontpage headlines like,

'Amotekians arrest criminals who stole an Okada'

'Amotekalization' is a process says Mr Afenifere.....etc

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by contigiency(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
One problem with protest in Nigeria is that the actors do not sustain it. By this time next week everybody will be talking another thing, thereby making the agitation fruitless and unproductive.

5 Likes

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by allthingsgood: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
Crispels:

The Governors are taking care of the legal part of it while the people are taking care of the political part of it. If this matter is left to be a purely legal issue, the South West will be made to negotiate from a point of weakness but with rallies like these, the federal government will think twice before taking any further reckless decision.

AMOTEKUN IS HERE TO STAY. NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER!
[/s]

Lubbish
Amotekun ti kun! grin
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by MrTrend(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Will the protest change anything? shocked
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Tranquillity360: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Terrorist group.

Fg should declare shot at sight of any Amotekun terrorist.

gods bless buhari.

gods bless one nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Kelklein(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
It's very clear that some group of people don't like anything that feels like or taste like restructuring.. that's what they are indirectly restricting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Issorait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by DennisEche(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
ARE THE YORUBA MUSLIMS IN SUPPORT? MURIC,AFAMED,HELIUS ETC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by ursullalinda(f): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
This country sef....see how ordinary vigilante has become a topic of discussion......I just tire for Buhari and his Aboki's

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor / Radio Stations Shutting Down / Bukola Saraki Performs As An Upcoming Artist At A Rally In Kwara (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.