Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti (38742 Views)

PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde / Herdsmen: You Have No Business Going To Beg Buhari, Falana Slams Oyo And Ondo / Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
uruba23:
Instead of all this rallies, why not go the court of law and challenge the AGF. I know the police are always resonable most times with few exceptions to charge criminal elements to court, but how do you empower vigilantes who might not give recourse to the court of law.If they are been are been supervised by the Nigeria police better still the Nigeria Army I got no qualms.
lol same court where a FULANI CALIPHATE will preside?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Wahala90: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2020

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Novaccines: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Wow

Oyo Ile
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Give them oduduwa and give us Biafra the zoo have expired since 2014 ,the unity signed was to last for 100 years and after people should come together to decide if they are still willing to be in that British zoo.GOD BLESS BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Dareal90s(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
DennisEche:
ARE THE YORUBA MUSLIMS IN SUPPORT? MURIC,AFAMED,HELIUS ETC
We ain't divided in Yoruba land, if we gonna divide not through religion. I am a xtian nd I have Muslim relatives, we do our things together without itch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
post=86013581:
We stand with Amotekun.

[b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10270136_fulaniherdsmen2_jpeg_jpeg1a1b6a11db142c7f2f003356f006d750 MACBAN

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10270139_fulaniherdsmen10_pngd8a430cfd4d6d020495da22dbf8c3e49

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10271867_fulaniherdsmen16_jpg4c854b18479ab6268872e4349f5d2856

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10298038_fulaniherdsmen3_jpeg_jpegdc9161024ce17379324f1094eec2e1d2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10315423_fulaniherdsmen2_png48fcbc0dbc91905549dec2af7eb92c83

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10297996_fulaniherdsmenandbokoharamglobalindex_jpege5a96bbd15df9c6ccf975459cd3bfedb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10453742_fulaniherdsmen18_jpeg0fc07aaf68ce78dee722a26304a31b05

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10250680_bh12_jpeg61249143a1c57a814ff904a6d1f0895c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10250676_fj11_png591c9b4f04d0d4c13cacf305a07a02c8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10322273_miyettiallah8_jpeg5527f4eaa6e294bbd3defb976ca74a5f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWc8W_xUM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msiKwOjiLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qPH0L5xcc]Amotekians[/b], be glad and wise.
Amotekalization is here.
Amotekites get ready for the job ahead and take every religion along.
No stigmatization of other tribes in the country.
With all these,
Amoteks is here to stay.

Lol cheesy
You are mouthed ma!
Now, this is funny! cheesy grin

In couple of months from now,
When Amotekun start all over the SW,
We will start reading on Nairaland Frontpage headlines like,

'Amotekians arrest criminals who stole an Okada'

'Amotekalization' is a process says Mr Afenifere.....etc
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Ebenfat: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
allthingsgood:
Jobless yoot grin

Ode you wey no jobless . Wey your Royce rolls

1 Like

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
mtswwwwww
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by GEEBITE: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Exaggeration in use of the word centuries. Let me educate you here,if not for modern medicine cows from the North rate of survival was very low in the south as late as early 20th century,a bite from tse-tse fly equals to death sentence for cattle.That has been taken care by vaccination and deforestation .

How many centuries have you lived in for you to know that you have been cohabiting with Fulani men?

fairfora:
Interesting. Nigerians, especially my fulani brothers have nothing to fret about. I'm a typical ekitiman and I love the nomadic herders. We have had them for centuries in Ekiti and environs. They were peace-loving. My dad would give them roasted yam as they grazed their cows past our farm without touching a single yam leaf. Some of them were neither Christians nor muslims...I rember one man we used to call Dangana. His son ended up schooling in one of the public schools in my town in Ekiti because his dad craved western education. I hope the boy is successful today. The last time I saw him was in 1992 during my school's inter house sports competition. I learnt he later went to school in ABU.

However, there are some bad elements amongst them who were sent out to create mayhem in our land for the reason best known to them. Those are the criminals we wouldn't want to pitch our tent with because we can't afford to wait until people are being slaughtered in their houses before we act. They've started this rubbish on farmlands already ...never again!

Law abiding fulanis are safe. We will protect them, their cow and family from harm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by aminusodiq(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Some demented fools frm d north will jot like dis at all grin grin
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by seunjungle1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
As they eliminated your people during civil war and even in the present ipob movement. Your mumu no get junction
IbyOneGod:
Bubu will definitely order his repented boko boys and herdsmen who are now in the army to eliminate them all. Kikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Lari03r(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Vortex369:
Seems the One Nigeria Project is falling apart in my lifetime.

It is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by SirChime(m): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=86013572]I Love This! That's The Spirit!

The Southwest has Taken their destiny in Their Hands..

My Advice to South East / South South Governors is to follow suit Immediately...

I see a Situation where the Fulani Extremist killers will desire to shift attention to the SE/SS....

It's not a Time to DECIEVE ourselves why we know what's on Ground and the kind of people we are dealing with..

A whole lot of the Herdsmen in Africa are in Nigeria now.. it's a well Orchestrated plan..

I'm not comfortable with the new love Bubu is moving to SE . Asking the worst Governor of Abia to travel with him lately speaks a lot. SE and SS should protect themselves before sudden attack happens .
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by onyxo76(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Terrorist group.

Fg should declare shot at sight of any Amotekun terrorist.

gods bless buhari.

gods bless one nigeria.
which gods?
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by 24SEVEN: 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yorubas have a right to secure themselves, Yorubas have a right to self determination, they have a right to form a country of their own if Nigeria cannot guarantee their safety and right to life.

They have protested peacefully and made their stand on Amotekun known.

Nice one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
The states in the Middle Belt should hurry and form their own vigilante. I learned there is going to be an attack of epic proportions there from a new terrorist group affiliated with Al Qaeda or something...

Are the governors sleeping?
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
carterguccy:
God bless my Motherland !! #ISTANDWITHAMOTEKUN

Omoluabi well done!!! Finally Shutting our Foul-Mouthed Yeast brodas
This amotekun I'm seeing here can kill ooo.... So fear Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by kay29000(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
gaventa:
I hope my IBO brothers will learn that not everything is GRAGRA... sometimes you have to act like a fool just to be relevant. just "AMOTEKUN" anf the north are shivering, i hope you all can see that south west are the pivot holding Nigerian UNITY. The sluggish movement of the TIGER isnt an act of COWARDICE!!!

Exactly! Some are not happy with these pictures as they have already been making fun of South westerners since Monday. They don't know there is a difference between a well planned peaceful protest and a gragra protest that ends up causing unrest (which forces police and soldiers to take action).
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
GEEBITE:
Exaggeration in use of the word centuries. Let me educate you here,if not for modern medicine cows from the North rate of survival was very low in the south as late as early 20th century,a bite from tse-tse fly equals to death sentence for cattle.That has been taken care by vaccination and deforestation .

How many centuries have you lived in for you to know that you have been cohabiting with Fulani men?

Ok sir but my grand dad and great grand dad told us the history of fulanis encroachment in Ekiti as also told by their forebears. They both died in their 90s...may God bless their souls.
Let me share with you a little and what I've seen...

Fulanis were always coming to graze in Ekiti via kwara state through moba and aiyedun/ileje-meje lgas. Fulanis population in Kwara to the yorubas even till now is like 30/70 in percentage. I also schooled in Kwara so I know. The king of ilorin is also a funaliman , just so you know. Ekiti and Kwara share boundaries. Their vegetation is quite similar to what is obtainable up north in kwara so during the dry season, they hardly see grass to feed their cows. Most streams especially the Oyun river would have almost dried completely before they migrate southward.

The fulanis would migrate to Ekiti with their cows during this time, most of whom were herders. Some of them were honey extractors, while some others would come sell herbs. During this time, tsetse fly, mosquitoes are rare to find because of hamattan and harshness of weather in which they could hardly survive. Funalis are sensitive to weather condition. Once it's raining season, they leave Ekiti for Kwara. Some would still keep their huts and houses in towns and villages unevacuated because they still sell live cows to out people. Their families also would still be there. The cows in raining season were mainly being transported from kwara to Ekiti for sale for immediate consumption.The tsetse flies and a fly called aro and another fly called amukuru which suck human and animal blood are only predormonamt in the raining season in our place especially when the first set of fresh corn is about being harvested . Hardly would you find cows around during this time...hope that suffices

1 Like

Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by akigbemaru: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
fairfora:
Interesting. Nigerians, especially my fulani brothers have nothing to fret about. I'm a typical ekitiman and I love the nomadic herders. We have had them for centuries in Ekiti and environs. They were peace-loving. My dad would give them roasted yam as they grazed their cows past our farm without touching a single yam leaf. Some of them were neither Christians nor muslims...I rember one man we used to call Dangana. His son ended up schooling in one of the public schools in my town in Ekiti because his dad craved western education. I hope the boy is successful today. The last time I saw him was in 1992 during my school's inter house sports competition. I learnt he later went to school in ABU.

However, there are some bad elements amongst them who were sent out to create mayhem in our land for the reason best known to them. Those are the criminals we wouldn't want to pitch our tent with because we can't afford to wait until people are being slaughtered in their houses before we act. They've started this rubbish on farmlands already ...never again!

Law abiding fulanis are safe. We will protect them, their cow and family from harm.
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by akigbemaru: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
fairfora:
Ok sir but my grand dad and great grand dad told us the history of fulanis encroachment in Ekiti as also told by their forebears. They both died in their 90s...may God bless their souls.

Fulanis were always coming to graze in Ekiti via kwara state through moba and aiyedun/ileje-meje lgas. Fulanis population in Kwara to the yorubas even till now is like 30/70 in percentage. I also schooled in Kwara so I know. The king of ilorin is also a funaliman , just so you know. Ekiti and Kwara share boundaries. Their vegetation is quite similar to what is obtainable up north in kwara so during the dry season, they hardly see grass to feed their cows. Most streams especially the Oyun river would have almost dried completely before they migrate southward.

The fulanis would migrate to Ekiti with their cows during this time, most of whom were herders. Some of them were honey extractors, while some others would come sell herbs. During this time, tsetse fly, mosquitoes are rare to find because of hamattan and harshness of weather in which they could hardly survive. Funalis are sensitive to weather condition. Once it's raining season, they leave Ekiti for Kwara. Some would still keep their huts and houses in towns and villages unevacuated because they still sell live cows to out people. Their families also would still be there. The cows in raining season were mainly being transported from kwara to Ekiti. The tsetse flies, aro and a fly which sticks blood called amukuru are only predormonamt in the raining season in our place. Hardly would you find cows around during this time...hope that suffices
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Olamywealth10: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
ELA OJU KAN FOR THE FULANI AND HAUSA PEOPLE, THUNDER FIRE UNA ANCESTORS...................................
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by tityboi: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Alanwalker(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Guys don't get me wrong but how do u want
This to work out I mean
Same politician are insinuating this
Giving some civilians guns

Well I hope it works out for them too many projects like this ends up bad
PS : just my opinion u can share yours but not with stupidity
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ride on my People , Amotekun has come to stay in the Yoruba Nation , we believe In One Nigeria , but we want our Amotekun grin grin

Can Nairaland give us Smily of Amotekun as we have on whatzapp to show support for the AMOTEKUN grin grin
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by ucham: 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Love This! That's The Spirit!

The Southwest has Taken their destiny in Their Hands..

My Advice to South East / South South Governors is to follow suit Immediately...

I see a Situation where the Fulani Extremist killers will desire to shift attention to the SE/SS....

It's not a Time to DECIEVE ourselves why we know what's on Ground and the kind of people we are dealing with..

A whole lot of the Herdsmen in Africa are in Nigeria now.. it's a well Orchestrated plan..

Defend your People! Defend your Land!

Please don't involve the SE in this. The SS can follow suite if they want, but please leave the SE out of this.
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by xpmode(m): 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
uruba23:
Instead of all this rallies, why not go the court of law and challenge the AGF. I know the police are always resonable most times with few exceptions to charge criminal elements to court, but how do you empower vigilantes who might not give recourse to the court of law.If they are been are been supervised by the Nigeria police better still the Nigeria Army I got no qualms.

GO to court when there is no case.
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by GEEBITE: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
Well marshalled points,thumbs up for that. However, another wrong use of the word co-habiting it is practically accommodating as they are strangers.
Cheers.
fairfora:

The fulanis would migrate to Ekiti with their cows during this time, most of whom were herders. Some of them were honey extractors, while some others would come sell herbs. During this time, tsetse fly, mosquitoes are rare to find because of hamattan and harshness of weather in which they could hardly survive. Funalis are sensitive to weather condition. Once it's raining season, they leave Ekiti for Kwara. Some would still keep their huts and houses in towns and villages unevacuated because they still sell live cows to out people. Their families also would still be there. The cows in raining season were mainly being transported from kwara to Ekiti for sale for immediate consumption.The tsetse flies and a fly called aro and another fly called amukuru which suck human and animal blood are only predormonamt in the raining season in our place especially when the first set of fresh corn is about being harvested . Hardly would you find cows around during this time...hope that suffices
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
IbyOneGod:
Bubu will definitely order his repented boko boys and herdsmen who are now in the army to eliminate them all. Kikikiki

grin
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by Abdulshagunu: 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
Crispels:

The Governors are taking care of the legal part of it while the people are taking care of the political part of it. If this matter is left to be a purely legal issue, the South West will be made to negotiate from a point of weakness but with rallies like these, the federal government will think twice before taking any further reckless decision.

AMOTEKUN IS HERE TO STAY. NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER!
Rubbish what political aspect are you saying, but to me I support amotekun because very soon we will create out own has operation Kaariya in the north central
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by carpdiemz: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Crispels:

The Governors are taking care of the legal part of it while the people are taking care of the political part of it. If this matter is left to be a purely legal issue, the South West will be made to negotiate from a point of weakness but with rallies like these, the federal government will think twice before taking any further reckless decision.

AMOTEKUN IS HERE TO STAY. NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER!

Igbos should learn from this if you really want Biafra ur governors must be ready to sacrifice there positions and not fret cuz of money , SW governors cooperate even sanwoolu......
Re: Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti by mbos: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
this is al about raising an oduduwa army

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] / SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building / Gov. Wike Hands Over 32 Vehicles To Rivers House Of Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.