Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' (32954 Views)

Are You Willing To Pay N178,000 Monthly For A 24-hour Electricity Supply? / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Balladinplus:

I don't know between the man and the clappers who is more stupid. Everyone in that hall that didn't get up and walk away should be ashamed of himself.

Ure so right bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by Egalitarian1: 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
post=86012152:
We will always believe in our darling nation.

We will always believe in Nigeria.

Slow and steady we will get to a New and better Nigeria.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

If only PDP focused on ONLY ELECTRICITY for the 16 years they used in power,
Things would have been better for us as a nation.

All we had was 16 wasted BILLION DOLLARS on audio electricity

It will end in praise.

Btw, when are we going to have the thread about Nigerians mocking, bashing and slapping the fat head of FFK for cursing out Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua for postrating and taking a selfie with our darling daddy in London?
It's all over social media!
Just like this thread!!

Your hypocrisy has no end, your sycophancy knows no boundaries and your stupidity is to say the least, unsatisfactory.

I have never seen such a sycophant like you in the entire world. Keep deceiving yourself until karma visits you at its appointed time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by Goalnaldo(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mr man stop dreaming and start working! You have all the resources at your disposal to make that dream of yours become a reality. For how long are we going to keep on dreaming?
Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by IMASTEX: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
post=86012152:

If only PDP focused on ONLY ELECTRICITY for the 16 years they used in power,

It will end in praise.
As a businessman each time I see your post I see a good marketer in the wrong company trying very hard to promote a bad product. The current Nigeria politics isn't worth it. PDP wasted 16 years looting and the APC has joined in the loot as well while time ticks. And of course same individuals make up both parties only with a different name but same agenda. For you, they will give you little incentive to keep you going while promising you heaven on Earth. But at the end that is what you will ever get. I advise you get a brand/comapny and use your marketing strategy to your advantage and be paid accordingly. You will someday refer to this post if you ignore.

The set of people or leaders that will make a positive change in the lives of every Nigeria haven't gotten to power yet only God knows how long it will take them. And of course it is when the people are also ready to demand good governance without any sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by Afiahomes(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
is he mad?
Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by F117nighthawk: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Of course it can only happen in your DREAM, grin grin you know for a fact this can never and I repeat never happen in your lifetime
Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by NwaliE01: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Martin Luther of Nigeria. Empty Noise from the delusional mind.
Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Egalitarian1:

Your hypocrisy has no end, your sycophancy knows no boundaries and your stupidity is to say the least, unsatisfactory.

I have never seen such a sycophant like you in the entire world. Keep deceiving yourself until karma visits you at its appointed time.
Be guided.
We don't normally do this.
But we will let this slide this time.
Once again,
Be guided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by Afosol: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Colleagues. ..there is no harm in hoping for a better Nigeria.Dreams do come true
Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by Longman180(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
like what,he said,DREAM,we all DREAM.let us wait for the reality.

Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by davillian(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
angry
The 2020 they have been screaming since is finally here
These idiots will start shouting vision 2080 now.....
Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by olamiide327(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
I traveled outta the country and light never blinked. When I returned home, the place I ist witnessed power outage was at the airport. !!!
Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by skymight(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
post=86012152:

If only PDP focused on ONLY ELECTRICITY for the 16 wasted and looted years they used in power,

It will end in praise.

Btw, when are we going to have the thread about Nigerians mocking, bashing and slapping the fat head of FFK for cursing out Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua for postrating and taking a selfie with our darling daddy in London?
Just like this thread!!
Oga abeg go and sleep. And the new govt is doing well abi. I will always prefer that wasted years than this prison I am, Life is good for you that is why you have to support this ur useless Apc secret looters.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
skymight:

Oga abeg go and sleep. And the new govt is doing well abi. I will always prefer that wasted years than this prison I am, Life is good for you that is why you have to support this ur useless Apc secret looters.
We pray you complete your prison sentence in time and come out to be a light to your fellow youths.
It is well with you.
It is a matter of time, you will be out soon.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
8years is going down the lane my nigga they cannot fix power supply, if APC is the messiah as you claim must they also be judge after many years in office? can't they set good example in where PDP fail?
post=86012152:

If only PDP focused on ONLY ELECTRICITY for the 16 wasted and looted years they used in power,

It will end in praise.

Just like this thread!!
Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
post=86012152:

It will end in praise.

Just like this thread!!
What's the difference between PDP and APC? Same set of thieves decamped from PDP and all the money they stole were history. And you're here typing shiit!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by uuzba(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Vision 2020 comes to Mind...

Nigeria matter Really hurts..

A Blessed Nation with Heartless, Wicked and Conscienceless leadership.....

I Believe We will get there! Getting there as a One entity called "Nigeria" is what I am not sure of..

This is Africa. All these small-small lines are the boundaries of different ethnic groups (tribes).
Can you find Nigeria there?
When oyibos were designing our African countries, they didn't look at these lines at all. They just drew boundaries anywhere they like.
Today now, na vex and fight 24/7.
2 tribes cannot work together to achieve anything.

Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by Basher8583: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mrchukwudi01:
This man is a joke I'm sure he is high on cheap weed,deep down his mind he knows he is talking thrash,mtcheew.

Nairaland is full of illiterates.....
How many of you are currently paying your power bills?
You will not pay power bill and you want it 24hrs. Governance is no magic. Power Infrastructure needs to be maintained and it cost money.
Power abroad is 24hrs but if you don't pay they disconnect you. If you illegally tap you get jailed and fined.

I don't know if you guys are living in slums but I currently enjoy 24hrs of power here in Lagos and I am on prepaid plan. I also have 3.5kva solar power as backup should in case there was power failure. My generator is suffering from non-usage
Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by Novaccines: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Wow
Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by OsmanTolu: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
post=86013267:

Be guided.
We don't normally do this.
But we will let this slide this time.
Once again,
Be guided
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by OsmanTolu: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
post=86013165:
God bless Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by obafemi07066(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
U see them

Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by OsmanTolu: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s][s]
post=86012152:

It will end in praise.

Just like this thread!!
[/s][/s]
Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by olisaEze(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Shuo! If constant electricity is still a dream to the chairman of NERC, that means the rest of us out here can as well give up hope! Even Ifa cannot divine this one’s unseriousness!!

Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by 2shure: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Naso pastors dey take lie to.
U sef wan turn mandela
Fool
Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by JAWBONE(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
I no blame am....if na me dey collect millions every month....I go get dream sef
Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by kelvinunilag: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
I believe this is what he meant......

Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
post=86012152:

It will end in praise.

Just like this thread!!
Lets us hear word, you have been masturbating with this AJ pic ever since, it's seems to be your darling daddy only achievement.
It's been 5yrs your daddy is in office, yet u still blame pdp.
U obviously have not shame. Dead meat seller

Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by ubox: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
webshopNG:
Some privileged places already have it. They should just let it circulate.
This is so true

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
NIGERIA IS ABOUT TO SINK.....80%...
Re: Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' by mechanics(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
For us to have constant power supply in all the 774 local governments won't be easy at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Learning How To Make Soap With Other Women(pics) / Jolly Nyame Jailed For 14 Years For Fraud / Ben Bruce Attacks Oby Ezekwesili Over CJN Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.