Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Words Fail Me As I Share My Heartfelt Sympathy With The Family Of Rev. Lawal And - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Words Fail Me As I Share My Heartfelt Sympathy With The Family Of Rev. Lawal And (355 Views)

My Heartfelt Message To The Easterners (igbo) / Senator Elisha Abbo,executive Chairman Fuad Atanda-lawal And David Adeleke / Support Lawal And Gbajamila, Or Leave APC, Tinubu Tells Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words Fail Me As I Share My Heartfelt Sympathy With The Family Of Rev. Lawal And by Mickiebrownkie: 3:25am On Jan 22, 2020
"Words fail me as I share my heartfelt sympathy with the family of Rev. Lawal Andimi. The senseless killing of the bishop despite ongoing efforts to secure his freedom further reiterates the callous and irrational nature of the Boko Haram terrorists.

A true leader and pillar of his church and community, Revd. Andimi remains an inspiration to us all. Just like the President has said in his statement, we remain committed in our mission to defeat these terrorists. And we shall, as we relentlessly work towards a safer Nigeria."

*Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN,*
Vice President,
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Words Fail Me As I Share My Heartfelt Sympathy With The Family Of Rev. Lawal And by ursullalinda(f): 4:53am On Jan 22, 2020
Very painful way to die.....may God console his family
Re: Words Fail Me As I Share My Heartfelt Sympathy With The Family Of Rev. Lawal And by Bola146(f): 6:14am On Jan 22, 2020
embarassed sad No problem, God is watching all of you cry

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Akeredolu Southwest Hero / Federal And Lagos State Government Destroyed Takwa Bay Island _joseph Evah / Imo Guber Election: Four Noteworthy Points From Supreme Court’s Full Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.