Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

My Heartfelt Message To The Easterners (igbo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Heartfelt Message To The Easterners (igbo) (407 Views)

Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) / Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic / Words Fail Me As I Share My Heartfelt Sympathy With The Family Of Rev. Lawal And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heartfelt Message To The Easterners (igbo) by ImDStar: 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dear Easterners, it's with warmest affection that I am calling your attention to the need to fully participate in 2023 election, while considering the aftermath of the election.

I am a proud and born well Yoruba man from the SouthWest, Ikare, Akoko Northeast of Ondo state to be precise.
It would be a great disservice and utterly ridiculous and fxolish of you not to support Peter Obi for President come next month, not only because he's from the east, but because he's the most qualified and competent among the rest.

In addition to that, like I said on my twitter, We've had 8 years of Obasanjo presidency from southwest, we've had 10 years of Buhari and Yarhadua presidency from the North, we've had 6years of Jonathan from South South, we're having another 8years of Osibanjo as VP. In the spirit of fairness, justice and equity, Every right thinking person knows the presidency should come from the east now.

We've got reasonable and well meaning Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani, in fact almost all Nigerians supporting Peter Obi wholeheartedly without been forced to, many well Meaning Nigerians are working hard to ensure we have a country we can call our own through Peter Obi and Datti, please, don't use your hand to sabotage yourself!!!!!!!!

Untop of that, we have the most competent person running for the office in person of Peter Obi, don't sabotage yourself and come back after the election and start crying ooo.

I don't see myself using my resources and money campaigning for another politician if not Peter Obi, because I've not seen anyone come close to his record.

Don't allow yourself be fooled by people accusing you of playing tribal politics, don't come and be saying you're one useless party faithful ooo.

Support Peter Gregory Obi of Labour Party with your full chest, I've converted over 50 people from my village and Lagos here with PVC to vote for LP

Abo Oro lanso fun Omoluabi ooo.
Ire oo

8 Likes

Re: My Heartfelt Message To The Easterners (igbo) by Botking: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Well I think ibo are republican in nature, they won't failed their son

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heartfelt Message To The Easterners (igbo) by peter0071(m): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thank you SIr for this message. We will support Peter Obi the true national unifier. We are one Nigeria... and we will do our best to remain one no matter the little differences here and there
ImDStar:
Dear Easterners, it's with warmest affection that I am calling your attention to the need to fully participate in 2023 election, while considering the aftermath of the election.

I am a proud and born well Yoruba man from the SouthWest, Ikare, Akoko Northeast of Ondo state to be precise.
It would be a great disservice and utterly ridiculous and fxolish of you not to support Peter Obi for President come next month, not only because he's from the east, but because he's the most qualified and competent among the rest.

In addition to that, like I said on my twitter, We've had 8 years of Obasanjo presidency from southwest, we've had 10 years of Buhari and Yarhadua presidency from the North, we've had 6years of Jonathan from South South, we're having another 8years of Osibanjo as VP. In the spirit of fairness, justice and equity, Every right thinking person knows the presidency should come from the east now.

We've got reasonable and well meaning Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani, in fact almost all Nigerians supporting Peter Obi wholeheartedly without been forced to, many well Meaning Nigerians are working hard to ensure we have a country we can call our own through Peter Obi and Datti, please, don't use your hand to sabotage yourself!!!!!!!!

Untop of that, we have the most competent person running for the office in person of Peter Obi, don't sabotage yourself and come back after the election and start crying ooo.

I don't see myself using my resources and money campaigning for another politician if not Peter Obi, because I've not seen anyone come close to his record.

Don't allow yourself be fooled by people accusing you of playing tribal politics, don't come and be saying you're one useless party faithful ooo.

Support Peter Gregory Obi of Labour Party with your full chest, I've converted over 50 people from my village and Lagos here with PVC to vote for LP

Ire oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heartfelt Message To The Easterners (igbo) by Tinubuadvocate: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
I like the fact that you sent a motivational message to your kinsmen and tell them how important its for them to vote their brother.

However when Yoruba people do same thing you shouldn't cry. Meanwhile selling fake tyres and plantain chips in IKare doesn't make you a Yoruba.

I think yesterday one of you slowpoke pretending to be Yoruba was bursted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heartfelt Message To The Easterners (igbo) by solidifi: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
cc: Soludo, Orji Uzo Kanu, Nnamani et all.

I never knew that we still have some people in Yoruba land that use their brain and not their stinking ass.

Good one bro.
Ndi Igbo over to you.

1 Like

Re: My Heartfelt Message To The Easterners (igbo) by TimFisher2: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
undecided

No.... that's a wrong trajectory... I am voting for Peter because he is the most competent and credible leader among the three

The same thing I would have done for Osibanjo.

So please if you are supporting Peter because he is from the South East. I beg you don't vote for him

But if you believe that he has what it takes to move and secure this country to greatness...please you are welcome on board.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heartfelt Message To The Easterners (igbo) by Injera(f): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
I like the fact that you sent a motivational message to your kinsmen and tell them how important its for them to vote their brother.

However when Yoruba people do same thing you shouldn't cry. Meanwhile selling fake tyres and plantain chips in IKare doesn't make you a Yoruba.

I think yesterday one of you slowpoke pretending to be Yoruba was bursted.
I will like to see that thread of the bursted ibo man
Re: My Heartfelt Message To The Easterners (igbo) by ImDStar: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
I am definitely not voting for Peter Obi because he's an Ibo man, far from it. I am doing so because he's the most qualified and competent.
My message is directly to the Easterners who knew Peter Obi is competent, who knew he's qualified but not openly supporting him for fear of urchin and one useless party faithful brouhaha.

I am supporting Peter Obi because he's the closest to the kind of country we're yarning for.

TimFisher2:
undecided

No.... that's a wrong trajectory... I am voting for Peter because he is the most competent and credible leader among the three

The same thing I would have done for Osibanjo.

So please if you are supporting Peter because he is from the South East. I beg you don't vote for him

But if you believe that he has what it takes to move and secure this country to greatness...please you are welcome on board.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heartfelt Message To The Easterners (igbo) by Yibo(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
ImDStar:

Ire oo
who Zoo presidency help?

2 Likes

Re: My Heartfelt Message To The Easterners (igbo) by Misterone: 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
ImDStar:

Ire oo
The interest of all political parties is to win elections. Yes, power is suppose to come to the south, and if you look at it fairly, power should have gone to the East. Like I said, the interest of every party is to win elections. If easterners in their foolish sentimental prejudiced political character put all their political capital in a failed party, how do you expect the winning party to zone its elective positions there? You have failed to support the APC, the APC has no strong base in the eastern zone. Or do you want the APC not to field any candidate for presidency or not to campaign for its candidate just because it is the turn of the east as you say? Its not done anywhere. You eat what you sow.

1 Like

Re: My Heartfelt Message To The Easterners (igbo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Obi has our support.
Re: My Heartfelt Message To The Easterners (igbo) by ImDStar: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Don't allow your so call leaders sell you out for their own selfish interest.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tribunal Sacks Osun Gov Adeleke / Banks Will Continue To Accept Old Naira Notes After Deadline – Emefiele / But Why Is it Only APC That Is Crying Over Naira Redesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.