Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear (17970 Views)

Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / Bala Mohammed Wins Supplementary Election In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Roon9(m): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2020
Hmmn naso
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by najiswealth: 7:36am On Jan 22, 2020
Don't be afraid because the removal of Ihedioha is all for land grabbing and pavingway for Fulani settlement in the east, OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Greyworld: 7:39am On Jan 22, 2020
Lexy100:
The seed that you guys (PDP) sowed is coming to hunt you gradually. If only PDP has set a good legacy, no party coming after would dare do otherwise smiley
Exactly my fear when APC leaves... the next would definitely be worse.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 22, 2020
Lexy100:
The seed that you guys (PDP) sowed is coming to hunt you gradually. If only PDP has set a good legacy, no party coming after would dare do otherwise smiley
So, APC is the one setting good legacy with the level of impunity, disobedience to rule of law, poverty , systematic corruption and killings all over the country? Like many sane Nigerians,
of course, the man had to be afraid because the CJ is Buhari's kinsman and the man isn't even hiding it. Things weren't this bad when pdp was in power. I thought by now with apc in power and their manifesto, Nigeria ought to have become an earthly paradise. Mtcheeew!
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2020
The righteous shall be bold as lion, the wicked has no peace
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by xcelentattitude(m): 7:46am On Jan 22, 2020
englishmart:
The way Ihedioha was sacked happens only in countries as useless as Somalia, Nigeria, etc. If the president dies, the vice should take over not the deputy Senate president as was shown by the Sharia led Tanko of the now higly insipid supreme court.
The Omotekun saga is a gleam that the north are showing some Transcendence. open your eyes. They are the least intelligent, exposed, civilized, etc. Yet they've always been in power, no thanks to the prodigal south (the Yorubas). It's high time we(south) United and did something reasonable.

Do you mean the Yorubas?

It seemed to me like you're talking about two different south here.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 22, 2020
AustineCJ:
Fear fear ....how I wish the court sacks governors after just a term.
Bala would deliver, no doubt. For an opposition camdidate to have sacked the governor of a ruling party, you should know it's not about money or power but personality. Many pdp governors actually did well. Jonathan just messed up their reputations by abetting corruption. Had his government shaken those looters like apc is doing...(because na only shake dem dey shake looters with media trials now, lol)he would have had his second term, even if the north still did not vote him like they did in 2011 and now deal ruthlessly with looters in his second term, he would have probably been the best president ever. The guy mess up big time
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2020
Lexy100:

Ihedioha was the victim of a hatchet job. This is why the technical one was made CJN. Shame.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2020
fairfora:
So, APC is the one setting good legacy with the level of impunity, disobedience to rule of law, poverty , systematic corruption and killings all over the country? Like many sane Nigerians,
of course, the man had to be afraid because the CJ is Buhari's kinsman and the man isn't even hiding it. Things weren't this bad when pdp was in power. I thought by now with apc in power and their manifesto, Nigeria ought to have become an earthly paradise. Mtcheeew!

Not to mention their outlandish campaign promises...

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Urchman200: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2020
Lexy100:
how most of u guys reason at times can be very disturbing, so pdp did not do well ur darling apc did not assume leadership to make things better?been a zomby is one of the most difficult task to handle.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Mccullum: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2020
Dpharisee:
Fear of Justice Tanko kept you afraid. Even YoruMus who backed the illegal removal of Onnoghen are afraid he would declare Amotekun as illegal just like the Attorney General grin

It seem you don't understand Yoruba race, if you do, you'll know that Yoruba thinks deeply before action because Yorubas believed in learning how to explain legality of your action before you act on your mission... that's Yoruba for you.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by ojobek: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2020
Lexy100:
and the seed APC is sowing now will hunt them in the future.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Glycosunde: 9:36am On Jan 22, 2020
If not for d heavy backlash d supreme court got fro d IMO judgement, same fate would have befalling you. Ihedioha saved you
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by tommykiwi(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2020
West2019:
good and seat down
He knows what your president can do, so he has right to be afraid.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by dabban(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2020
Lexy100:
PDP Created the MONSTER and surely it always come to bite its BOSS. Awon oniranu.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by dabban(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2020
ojobek:
Let the CIRCLE continue until somebody will receive SENSE from GOD.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by dabban(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2020
ojobek:
Let the EVIL circle continue until we decides to receive sense from GOD.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Legendguru: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
How
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Kingspin(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lexy100:
To get a better person in Nigeria is hard.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by onyibest2k(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2020
apc change!!!! una don try God is watching i and angels are waiting for your judgment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner / 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps / Port Harcourt-Aba Train Service Begins Operation Month End – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.