Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Women Will Soon Financing Men Empowerment Seminar Whtspp 07036845662 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women Will Soon Financing Men Empowerment Seminar Whtspp 07036845662 (161 Views)

Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Tagwaye Foundation Continues Its Drug Abuse Campaign, Holds Seminar In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Will Soon Financing Men Empowerment Seminar Whtspp 07036845662 by ucdeboy011(m): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2020
*Women will soon start financing Men Empowerment Seminars*

Celebrate a Woman today!

It’s Sad, but true. Women have found an amazing inner source to greatness. It’s called service. In many homes around the world, the boy child is watching television or playing games, while the girl child is in the kitchen with mummy. In many homes around the world, the man crosses his leg after a hard days work, and the woman goes straight to the kitchen to serve him. Men are being spoilt, while women have been trained over the years to serve, and serve and serve. If service leads to greatness, it’s a small wonder that women are gradually taking the reins of leadership and running things. The population of entitled and idle men is increasing, the absence of father figures in most homes, either due to single parenting, or work induced absent parenting has reduced the influence of positive male role models and it’s getting really bad.

I however don’t want to bash men today, I want to praise women. If men were the ones giving birth to babies, the world population would either have reduced, or we would have invented a way for babies to be born in test tubes ages ago.

Reading this testimony today made me celebrate women more. The hidden and embarrassing things they go through for new life to be born and grow.

“I am distributor of the Rida Herbal Bitters range of products. Three days ago, I placed my self on Rida Cleanser and Rida Restore for women for some reasons. After I had my youngest child almost three years, i noticed that my anus was protruding a bit since then. Today while cleaning up, I noticed that my anus has become normal and firmed up. I am simply amazed. Temitope, Lagos”

Don’t only celebrate women by mouth. Gift them RIDA products today. If you are a woman out there, celebrate yourself, get the RIDA range. Buzz me for details.

*What value chain are you a part of?*

A value chain is the process or set of activities by which a company adds value to an article, including production, marketing, and after-sales service.

In a broader context, whenever value is added to any life, there is a process that produces it. It’s the reason why Paul the Apostle said, he planted, Apollos watered, and God gave increase. Many times, what we do is contribute our own part into a sequence that gives value.

I am a firm believer in the concept of reward that one day, we will be rewarded for good we did not know we did, all by being a part of the process, and yes, punished also for evil we did, by being a part of s process.

Everyday, when I read the testimonies of what people say that RIDA did for them, I’m deeply encouraged. I have a friend who told me, he secretly believed that RIDA was a placebo, but then went ahead to share with me the experience that he had when he decided to buy one and try.

Someone sleeps well at night, a couple took in after 10 years of waiting and spending, pile disappears, long standing aches vanish, local man becomes amotekun (lol) and so much more.

The Value chain for the good we do is long… you can be a be a customer, a distributor, a stockist, an investor, a consultant or researcher or a staff of the company. If you choose to be a part of the good we do, you also will feel excitement when you read these testimonies, because somehow you are a part of the value chain.

Life is short, and it’s not so easy to divide our lives into career, spiritual, intellectual and financial. It is however awesome when by living and doing our business everyday, we are a blessing to people we may never meet.

You know I won’t put my name behind something I am not confident of, I am confident and excited about this product. This is from Africa to the world, and you can be a part of it.

It’s not too late to be a part of the value chain, even if at the last mile of being a customer.

(1) (Reply)

Cosmetic Surgery In Dubai / Hair Loss Doctor In Chandigarh / Breathing Techniques To Lower Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.