Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? (58862 Views)

Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by MrBONE2(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
Oups!

Buy Billion Capture plus @26k and use the remaining change to organize small party for usgrin

1 Like

Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by LikeCool(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
pls how is the battery life on the leeco, how many hours sot, and how is the camera? Can gcam work?

GCam works perfectly on it, the battery is 3000mAh. That's the downside of it, but does last to three days or more for calls only, and a day for mobile data usage and other rigorous tasks like gaming.

You can do a little googling, it's a well known device on GsmArena.com

1 Like

Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by bravesoul247(m): 3:29am On Jan 25, 2020
BiggyB242:

I'm confused on which to buy, from your comment I thought probably you might know more about phones. Is it a crime to ask. Little thing you already picking offense
oh! Sorry man. Personally, I'll go for the Pouvoir 3 plus cos of its battery and how strong it is. I've never used a A20 before so I can't tell.
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 25, 2020
bravesoul247:
oh! Sorry man. Personally, I'll go for the Pouvoir 3 plus cos of its battery and how strong it is. I've never used a A20 before so I can't tell.

Thanks man, I think I will go for that as well.
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Mohbola(f): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Pouvior 3 plus
Canon 12 Air
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by beekay2002: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Computer village ikeja Lagos

Tell me more sir
I'm very much interested
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by UraniumMind: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Thanks
Horlatunjeee:

0806 580 1806....dats the contact .
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by delongsniyi: 4:12am On Jan 26, 2020
swagsguy:
Please kindly suggest a phone with 4/64 gig ram to buy with a budget of 40k
Check out this post. We shared budget phones under 30k
https://delon.ng/best-phones-under-30000-naira/
If you find it useful, please like or drop a comment
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Finelinks: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2020
LikeCool:
Avoid Tecno, Infinix and itel, they're all crap made by the same company.

For your budget:

1. buy Samsung Galaxy a10 or a20
2. buy Xiaomi redmi 7 or 8
3. buy any UK used iPhone 6 or 7
4. go to Aliexpress or Banggood, there are feature rich Lenevo and Nokia products, even below your budget(like Nokia x5)
5. there is this unbelievable phone I saw at Aliexpress, name "yu fly f9" with 6gb RAM, 128 ROM, Snapdragon 653 Octa Core processor, 16mp front and back camera, USB type-C with quick charge and 6" 2k resolution screen. It costs just about 40k, the 4GB RAM 64GB ROM version costs around 31k.
6. I currently use a LeEco Le 2 smartphone, I bought it from the same Aliexpress. It's features are: 5.5" 2k screen, 3GB RAM, 64GB ROM, Snapdragon 652 Octa Core processor, inbuilt Infrared IRDA sensor with the app for remote control(it actually works, I do control my LG TV with it) USB type c with quick charge. I bought it for just barely 35k (shipping fee inclusive)

Where will you get the parts of the LeEco assuming any has a fault?

You start shipping again?
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by teamsynergy: 8:35am On Jan 26, 2020
Finelinks:

The phone is more common than you think ... replacement parts are available if you know where to look..

2 Likes

Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by LikeCool(m): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2020
Finelinks:

Yep cheesy
The parts are all over Aliexpress, any of it's accessories are there. Tampered glass, screen/sensor replacement, pouch of different designs, battery replacement and so on. You name them.
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
swagsguy:
Please kindly suggest a phone with 4/64 gig ram to buy with a budget of 40k

Camon 12 Air
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lifedonor:
Techno canon 12 pro

How much is the phone now?
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
EmekaBlue:
TECNO SPARK

Spark 3 Pro make sense and the price is below 40k.
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Corroro:
why the Pouvoir 3 air? If he would add money he might as well go for the Pouvoir 3 plus, it's got a 6000 mAh battery and goes for less than 50k

The device is slightly above his budget.
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
kokan:
Please never go for Tecno, Tecno stop function automatically just after one year of use. Infinix is the best option for now

Which Tecno phone have you been using?
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
akan102:

Why are you scaring people away from tecno and infinix, is there something we need to know, pls educate.

They are just mere haters of the brand. Most of them are Xiaomi marketers.
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
agarawu23:
that's my baby. One of the best Android phone I didn't regret buying.

Enjoy your device bro.

1 Like

Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
SEGLIZ:

that shows you how foolish Nigerians could be. all because people are condemning tecno, he joined not knowing its base on choice.
my wife uses Camon CX for her jobs still she stands tall amidst her colleagues that uses iphone based on camera output.
they would end up asking her what is she using that gives her such a wonderful result. it all depends on your ability to utilize your device.
yesterday she was telling one of the kids to of some their activities come next week, I challenged her to it why not save it all as a reminder on your phone than depending on a human element that would fail you, we go about wasting money on thing we don't even utilize a bit.

Use and enjoy what you can afford.
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
MartinsD12:

It's a lie I have a camon x going to two years now everything is working fine

Don't mind the haters.
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
peacettw:
Whatever you do avoid tecno... Save yourself from despair

There's nothing wrong with using a Tecno phone.
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Shollay20:
But why did people hates Techno phone?

It's just mere hate.
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Hmmmmm tecno stands tall against iPhone and Samsung ?tell me another lie

iPhone and Samsung still doesn't have the impact Tecno have in the African smartphone market. Affordability and availability.
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
HenryDion:

When it comes to camera, Tecno is a formidable device. I used Camon X Pro for a year and I never regretted the phone. The design, camera, speed.. Everything was sleek until one bad samaritan stole it from me.

Considering going for Camon 12 pro soon for 60k..

Not a bad choice.
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Eaglefine:
Go for Tecno Spark 4.
Better still, wait for Spark 5 it will soon enter market

So you're already waiting for the Spark 5?
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
BiggyB242:

Tecno pouvoir 3 plus and Samsung A20, please which is better in terms of durability.

The Pouvoir 3 Plus is a good device.

1 Like

Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by MartinsD12(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

Don't mind the haters.
Exactly that
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

How much is the phone now?

Its of two types
3G 32G 40k
4G 64G 45k
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by peacettw: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

There's nothing wrong with using a Tecno phone.

I can assure you that there are lots of things wrong with tecno
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by MartinsD12(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
peacettw:

I can assure you that there are lots of things wrong with tecno
Like what ❓
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by peacettw: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
MartinsD12:

Like what ❓

Like buying one a few years back only for the phone to pack up in 3 months.. 3 MONTHS!! Same thing happened to a friend of mine that bought a tecno tab. Their products are useless.

I learnt a hard lesson that day. Now, I buy nothing but Samsung products.
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by MartinsD12(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
peacettw:

Like buying one a few years back only for the phone to pack up in 3 months.. 3 MONTHS!! Same thing happened to a friend of mine that bought a tecno tab. Their products are useless.

I learnt a hard lesson that day. Now, I buy nothing but Samsung products.
That's an exception na, phones do have factory faults

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Glo Unveils 1GB For N200 / Power Bank Sets Owner On Fire (photos) / Here's Why You Can't Call Your Number From Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.