Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? (58865 Views)

Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

The Pouvoir 3 Plus is a good device.

Thanks bro
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by peacettw: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
MartinsD12:

That's an exception na, phones do have factory faults

This isn't one of them. The occurrences are not by chance.
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by SEGLIZ: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

Use and enjoy what you can afford.

thank you brother.
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Samson1851(m): 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Here is the video review of the Leagoo M12 smartphone. The intriguing thing about this phone is the low price. But what do you guys think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aCVpw0UznM
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by MartinsD12(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
peacettw:

This isn't one of them. The occurrences are not by chance.
Well I have bought Samsung that was faulty it had to be replaced things like that happens
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by peacettw: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
MartinsD12:

Well I have bought Samsung that was faulty it had to be replaced things like that happens

I bet it didn't happen in 3 months
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by AmadorSays: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
agarawu23:
that's my baby. One of the best Android phone I didn't regret buying.
sure, congrats to you, that Camon 12 air is one hell of a device

1 Like

Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by MartinsD12(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
peacettw:

I bet it didn't happen in 3 months
2 Weeks that's why I was able to get another one from them, Tecno phones are good especially camon series and pouvoir 3 plus
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by peacettw: 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
MartinsD12:

2 Weeks that's why I was able to get another one from them, Tecno phones are good especially camon series and pouvoir 3 plus

2 weeks!? Now that's strange. Well u win for now....

I'll be back cool
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by MartinsD12(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
peacettw:

I'll be back cool
grin OK just know that tecno is not all that bad like people here portray it, the only problem there is they are into stock Android one, you won't get newer Android version upgrade but monthly security updates is given, it's only Nokia that has Android Even them just they come out with poor battery phones
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by peacettw: 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
MartinsD12:

grin OK just know that tecno is not all that bad like people here portray it, the only problem there is they are into stock Android one, you won't get newer Android version upgrade but monthly security updates is given, it's only Nokia that has Android Even them just they come out with poor battery phones

Didnt understand a thing you just wrote but I do know when to give up.

1 Like

Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by MartinsD12(m): 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
peacettw:

I'll be back cool
Tell me which brand gives you 4gb ram and 64rom storage for only camon 12 47,500 and 49900 for a big battery phone with everything other thing complete big 4gb ram and 64rom on pouvoir 3 plus, Tecno make durable phones affordable to all. Redmi note 8 is around 58k 32gb rom and 64rom is around 64k you see the difference no body likes spending money when there are available cheaper and reliable options
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by peacettw: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
MartinsD12:

Tell me which brand gives you 4gb ram and 64rom storage for only camon 12 47,500 and 49900 for a big battery phone with everything other thing complete big 4gb ram and 64rom on pouvoir 3 plus, Tecno make durable phones affordable to all. Redmi note 8 is around 58k 32gb rom and 64rom is around 64k you see the difference no body likes spending money when there are available cheaper and reliable options

And here I was thinking that we have wrapped this up.

Again, I am lost with all these technicalities. At the end of the day, I just want a phone that works and will last at least a year.
Tecno is a no go area for me. Simply put, it is bad news and I will not be spending an extra kobo to purchase any of their products ever again, not after the sore experience that I had.
I will like to encourage others to do same and instead go for well trusted products like Samsung. Remember not to be penny wise, pound foolish
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by MartinsD12(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2020
peacettw:

And here I was thinking that we have wrapped this up.

Again, I am lost with all these technicalities. At the end of the day, I just want a phone that works and will last at least a year.
Tecno is a no go area for me. Simply put, it is bad news and I will not be spending an extra kobo to purchase any of their products ever again, not after the sore experience that I had.
I will like to encourage others to do same and instead go for well trusted products like Samsung. Remember not to be penny wise, pound foolish
That's ur opinion Samsung of 50k with lesser specs that's not wisdom at all, people naturally love tecno because they give them more specs and value for money Even Samsung A10 is a flop, at the end you were not able to prove any point why you think tecno is bad its only based on sentiment
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by peacettw: 5:28am On Jan 27, 2020
MartinsD12:

That's ur opinion Samsung of 50k with lesser specs that's not wisdom at all, people naturally love tecno because they give them more specs and value for money Even Samsung A10 is a flop, at the end you were not able to prove any point why you think tecno is bad its only based on sentiment

Yes, it is my opinion
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by theoneJabulani(m): 6:51am On Jan 27, 2020
MartinsD12:

Tell me which brand gives you 4gb ram and 64rom storage for only camon 12 47,500 and 49900 for a big battery phone with everything other thing complete big 4gb ram and 64rom on pouvoir 3 plus
, Tecno make durable phones affordable to all. Redmi note 8 is around 58k 32gb rom and 64rom is around 64k you see the difference no body likes spending money when there are available cheaper and reliable options
dont go there
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by MartinsD12(m): 7:03am On Jan 27, 2020
theoneJabulani:
dont go there
Prove me wrong or right what is don't go there
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by theoneJabulani(m): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2020
MartinsD12:

It's Monday morning, I don't have much time. Use this as example, Umidigi Power.

Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by theoneJabulani(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2020
MartinsD12:

And there are 3gig ram phones that will perform better than all this audio 4gig ram on Transsion phones
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by MrBONE2(m): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2020
theoneJabulani:
And there are 3gig ram phones that will perform better than all this audio 4gig ram on Transsion phones

Yeah Ordinary phone like "Billion Capture plus" with 3GB Ram, 32gb rom with snapdragon 625 Chipset which costs about 27,000 would perform better than any Transsion Trashy phone audio 4GB ram phones grin
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by MartinsD12(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2020
theoneJabulani:
It's Monday morning, I don't have much time. Use this as example, Umidigi Power.
Don't even go there umidigi is no phone
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by MartinsD12(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2020
theoneJabulani:
You have no point
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Chuksteric(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2020
MartinsD12:

Name a Tecno phone that's better than this

Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Redpanter(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2020
Best price
Get the latest gionee m11 4gb ram 64gb rom
4000mah battery

Pay on delivery
Fast next day express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: click here or call 2348127838587 to order now!!!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by MartinsD12(m): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2020
Chuksteric:
Name a Tecno phone that's better than this
Listen am not saying tecno are competiting with Nokia OK, what am saying is there phones are good its not bad like you guys here portray it
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by theoneJabulani(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2020
MartinsD12:

Oh really? So it's Tecno that is phone?
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2020
MartinsD12:

KngGezy best phone
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
samyd1:

KngGezy best phone

I am loving it everyday. Its better than anything any upcoming brand will come up withgrin
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by MartinsD12(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Oh really? So it's Tecno that is phone?
Well I retract my initial statement after seeing power 3 specs but the problem with umi phones is no after sales office in Nigeria, spare parts are not in Nigeria, it's not about doing great phones, can they have offices and shops in Nigeria, can they get their phones to sell on slot.ng, fine Brothers.
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by theoneJabulani(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
MartinsD12:

Well I retract my initial statement after seeing power 3 specs but the problem with umi phones is no after sales office in Nigeria, spare parts are not in Nigeria, it's not about doing great phones, can they have offices and shops in Nigeria, can they get their phones to sell on slot.ng, fine Brothers.
spare parts are available on AliExpress, their phones are easily available on jumia
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by MartinsD12(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
theoneJabulani:
spare parts are available on AliExpress, their phones are easily available on jumia
Alright
Re: The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? by 16yearsold: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
UraniumMind:
Thanks
Sir I will love to speak to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Glo Unveils 1GB For N200 / Power Bank Sets Owner On Fire (photos) / Here's Why You Can't Call Your Number From Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.