Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity (62346 Views)

Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" / Amotekun Not Unconstitutional, Falana Tackles Malami / Ibrahim Babangida Says Amotekun Not Viable, Advises South-west Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Colonelswitz101(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kwamecron:
When the lion step in the ring, every Animal calm and listen carefully.

I guess our fellow SE n SS ppl can now take a bowl for us now.

The Yoruba ppl are no coward, but the main brain of Nigeria Unity and existence.

When we demand the international community listen with kin ear.

The political brain of Nigeria has spoken.

U might lack his stand or understanding, but I advice you to seek an analysis.

Yoruba ppl don’t throw away the bathing water and the baby together.

Look at this brain dead afonja...wetin concern SE/SS with ur amoteku n ur drug Baron.
U fo0ls will always look for opportunities to drag SE into ur mud

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by gbami(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
BlackSeptember:
The idot said nothing but you won't know because you are a sycophant
He said nothing...He is on the fence....As Usually...Yorubas are and will always remain cowards

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Well i guess the meyti allah herdsman is more clearer and brave than the so called jagaban to have brazenly called yorubas 'primitive" while all jagaban can only play with words and sit in the fence like a coward grin. Cowards seem to hide under diplomacy these days grin grin.

Anyway i still support amotekun as a southerner,those northern parasites can go hug transformer.
you should not be talking bad about a whole burdilion grin it is sorcery to do that grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Intrepid01(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jagaban the master politician....he said very many things without really saying ANYTHING...…….CHAI CHAI

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
backnbeta:
come out clean! All the story didn't point to any direction...we still don't know where you stand on Amotekeun sir undecided
Lol!
How can dapo abiodun, sanwo olu, oyetola, akeredolu and fayemi sit down & draft a security agreement without Tinubu being at the table?
Or take it to the military, NSA and presidency without contacting Tinubu or the VP first. People dt when they won their election they went to bourdillon to kiss feet. Even Buhari would have discussed wt Tinubu before giving the military the go ahead to approve amotekun.

The odds are in SWs favour already. Why should tinubu tip the boat by openly confronting the attorney general? With all the vultures in all the tribes waiting to pounce. Let the governor's & the populace do that. Tinubu has done his job & he did it very very well.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by immaculatesense(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
King44:
jagaban is your native, Tinubu tgatvus ready to sacrifice sw for his ambition that would meet a dead end las las I don't trust that man, but at least he said something but his neutrality card is worrisome
How is it worrisome...a true leader don't go against any tribe weda wrong or right...they show objectivity... Buhari subjective act for d Fulani leads us to where we are now...u can't expect Jagaban to do dsame with us in Yoruba land...I support Amotekun 100% but a leader as Jagaban my thread cautiously especially wen ur enemies are waiting for ur downfall...tell me...wat is wisdom if a leader speaks like a subject does?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Jeamillz2020(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yoruba should just do this on their own with out this good for nothing bastard old fool.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Jeamillz2020(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
I hate this man with passion

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Dpharisee: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tinubu: A Little to the Left, a Little to the Right.
Tinubu is frantically trying to be in the middle by blaming both the Fulani and Yoruba extremists grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by OsmanTolu: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
post=86013482:

Lol cheesy
You are mouthed ma!
Now, this is funny!
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Amalekki: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
Doyin2:

Tinubu is very wise.

Truth be told without emotions,Amotekun is inevitable provided the legislation is put in place.

That is the hidden message of the Jagaban.

Half a word is enough for the wise.

Gbam.

I don't even see anything hidden here. His message is clear enough except for the politically naive. Gboa gboa gboa without sense will only lead you to the wicked dancing python & everybody will pick race with nothing achieved and the government fully justified then you are back to square 1 of online chest beating & childish propaganda. Always remember that multiple powerful interests are involved, so it's not just you. Your main weapon is your intelligence not your mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by BRASH: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
There is no smartness in his statement. He is a cony, deceitful and selfish coward who only cares bout his ambition and is ready to sacrifice his people just to achieve that. He can only deceive u people have refused to objectively and deeply analyse his statement to his true stand. Let him be explicite and specific like akeredolu who is not afraid of losing his second term because of his support 4 amotekun. That's a true leader.
seunmsg:

Very apt. They wanted him to speak with the single intention of using whatever he says against him. He’s far smarter than them all.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Nature8(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
donstan18:
As usual, aside FFK and some few, hardly will you see a typical politician from the WEST hitting straight forward .

Just look at how he ended up saying nothing, busy beating around without condemning and supporting what should be condemned and supported.

To the gullible ones thinking Tinubu cares for them, do well to have it in mind that he'll choose the North over you lots just to get presidential ticket.

Loud it bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by immaculatesense(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
jozee8:

I thought I was the only one that took notice of his neutrality
Don't stand on the fence, you are either in support or against...
But like peak milk.... It's in you wink
B
That shows ur not a wise leader and can never be...as a leader...we c wat buhari sentiment towards Fulani has cost us...we Yoruba understand all he said...but as we always do...Awolowo style...put others a question to tink about forever...he did dat...dat question will remain unanswered in d hearts of non Yoruba's...they will now call it neutrality and no fault will be seen...dat is Yoruba style...Awolowo style...wisfon

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Ladycewhy(f): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lostz:
you should not be talking bad about a whole burdilion grin it is sorcery to do that grin
lol. This sorcery i will gladly make, i read and read ,the jagaban just dey confused e self not me. Lai lai.

The miyeti allah illiterate cow fvcker was direct to the point,only for jagaban to be running round in circles like the typical yoruba fight where they bounce around and end up not throwing a single punch grin.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by HimName: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Gabkosh:
This will pain some people from E side.

I am a top-ranked IPOB member. Truth be told, THE TIN PAIN MY TIRED MEATY SWEATY FLAT CONTOURED HEAD.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by spafu(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:
My submission is not against what Tinubu stands to gain or his stand on Amotekun but clearly a trajectory one.

In Nigeria context and In Nigeria agenda everybody needs to be cautious in dealing exclusively with one another and in dire cases the highest you can do is to support what is constitutionally right and that places you on neutral ground.

Very shameful Igbos has carried the pro-amotekun on head as if the issue will directly take off or even think of breeding off. In their zone which we all know is dead on arrival.

You keep telling anyone who cares to listen that fulani is the enemy and all sort of bla bla bla and that you are not the enemy and we must deal with the enemy and all sorts of gibberish even when the matter of discourse has nothing to do with you.

A right thinking human being will hold the rest of mankind same way he holds himself. Been selective on issues is clearly a bad idea, very myopic and only shows a bitter mind.

It either you remain neutral or you support what is right in the law as your constitution allows it so far you in such diversity of a country or you propose for the right law be made to accommodate all sectors.

But moving about cyberspace shouting fulani is the enemy, we must ally to deal with them. They are holding us down.

Then in one sentence who is then your friend?

View everybody equally and stop behaving like old women.
Am I to believe that your Fulani brothers who have been killing other Nigerians hold the rest of mankind as they themselves? How comes they are not killing themselves as they have been killing others?
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Sweeetheart(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tinubu said nothing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by jikjimmy: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
donstan18:
As usual, aside FFK and some few, hardly will you see a typical politician from the WEST hitting straight forward .

Just look at how he ended up saying nothing, busy beating around without condemning and supporting what should be condemned and supported.

To the gullible ones thinking Tinubu cares for them, do well to have it in mind that he'll choose the North over you lots just to get presidential ticket.
You have said it all.Tinubu was just sitting on the fence, refused to either fully support Amotekun or condemn Malami's position.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Amalekki: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
seunmsg:

Very apt. They wanted him to speak with the single intention of using whatever he says against him. He’s far smarter than them all.
Spot on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by jattopeter(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
endy69:
This guy no talk anything, just trying to seat on the fence and to avoid being seen as enemy by the fulanis and still wants the Yorubas support. Tinubu, this is yes or no situation, it is neither you're for nor against and state why. Don't be a coward, and stand on what you believe even if it means losing all. Buhari did that during Sharia time and that's why the North love him. Make your decision known and release a press briefing as far as I'm concerned, this statement is useless..
It gladdens my heart that we still have sensible youth like you who can read in between lines and draw a conclusion. as far as am concern, the man has said nothing. How ever , only few deduce the real meaning of this his message. if am to say the whole epistle is Nothing! selah

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
immaculatesense:

That shows ur not a wise leader and can never be...as a leader...we c wat buhari sentiment towards Fulani has cost us...we Yoruba understand all he said...but as we always do...Awolowo style...put others a question to tink about forever...he did dat...dat question will remain unanswered in d hearts of non Yoruba's...they will now call it neutrality and no fault will be seen...dat is Yoruba style...Awolowo style...wisfon

Every Yoruba person that reads this speech knows EXACTLY where Tinubu stands. But these non-yorubas don't. Lmao!

Leave our Tinubu for us na, why crying more than the owner. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by immaculatesense(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
gbami:
He said nothing...He is on the fence....As Usually...Yorubas are and will always remain cowards
He concern u?...just because we no support ur civil war...we are now cowards...well done...ur father is proud of u...but during Independence and Democracy...we were not cowards...well done sir shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Sureguytalk(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol. This sorcery i will gladly make, i read and read ,the jagaban just dey confused e self not me. Lai lai.

The miyeti allah illiterate cow fvcker was direct to the point,only for jagaban to be running round in circles like the typical yoruba fight where they bounce around and end up not throwing a single punch grin.
so you agree sorcery is not all that bad? grin

the man is just afraid. he doesn't want to hurt his 2023 chances. he is a selfish man who will sacrifice anything for his ambition
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by THEGALADIMA(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
I really like what you said about the Jagaban.
Definitely your position is my position?
I Duff my heart for Asiwaju
Righteousness89:
It is Better to stick with your People, Especially when they are on a Good course that would benefit Majority of the people..

A Times comes when political gains and all that takes the back seat..

Leaders who are Ready to tow the line Queen Esther in the Holy Bible, Who put out her life for her People.. " If I Perish , I Perish!

Good one from Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.. but I'll Advice Him to be Firm with His People on This..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by RexTramadol1: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
This man ehn, he's sitting on the fence

The only thing he made as a point is that, both FG and the state governments should find a way to integrate Amotekun so that it can at best look like its constitutional.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Ladycewhy(f): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lostz:
so you agree sorcery is not all that bad? grin

the man is just afraid. he doesn't want to hurt his 2023 chances. he is a selfish man who will sacrifice anything for his ambition
i am not wishing him bad na
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Naijaarchive(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
The man is cunning... We Yorùbá and politics enh.... Wow am impressed and angry at the same time... He is still standing on the line...
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Okeytus(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
This is a perfect example of two faced statement,hence this is totally expressing nothing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by adelaja70(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by MayorofLagos(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Most have but the vaguest notion about it. They know few details yet vigorously attribute to its opponents the most negative intentions.

I disagree with Tinubu on this quote and on many jabs he took against Yorubas on Amotekun.

Is the repeated assault on Falae a positive intention? The killing of Mrs Olakunrin, is that a positive intention? Is the opposition and threat by Miyetti to Oyo State a positive intention?

Positive intention is what Yorubas living in North do, in peace and with humility. Why cant fulani conduct himself the same way when in Yorubaland?

Here is my suggestion -
It is apparent Tinubu is only concerned about governance and unity, when caught between Nigeria and Yoruba Tinubu will choose Nigeria before Yoruba. Yoruba leaders need to write a strong worded letter, sign it and send to Tinubu and warn him to focus strictly on his personal ambition and goals, whatever they are, and not speak for Yoruba any more.

If our leaders are not careful Tinubu may actually be the one to implement Ruga in Yorubaland if he enters Aso Rock.

Personally for myself going forward Im delisting Tinubu as a Yoruba leader. He is an elder and a Yoruba politician but not a Yoruba leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover / Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque / INEC Suspends Rivers State Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.