Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Dubai-based Nigerian Artiste Declares Various Giveaway for His Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dubai-based Nigerian Artiste Declares Various Giveaway for His Followers (700 Views)

Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) / 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers / Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dubai-based Nigerian Artiste Declares Various Giveaway for His Followers by SaintZionist: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nigerian musician NPKoil, who is alleged to move back to Nigeria from Dubai has declared his intentions to hasten his migration to his father's land as a reaction to the Nigerian followers he gets to approve his entry back into the Nigerian music industry.

iPriest has accomplished a successful past two years on the streets of AbuDhabi

The successful entertainer revealed he's about to release a debut album featured with other Nigerian Artistes ; Burna boy,Davido,Wizkid,Fireboy,Rema and the likes

And an EP featuring Naira Marley,Teni,Joeboy.

1 Share

Re: Dubai-based Nigerian Artiste Declares Various Giveaway for His Followers by SaintZionist: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2020
Why are you 'gon'gonna?

Re: Dubai-based Nigerian Artiste Declares Various Giveaway for His Followers by SaintZionist: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2020
Awon purry shotigb era

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Always Happy; I Almost Fell Into Depression-mercy Aigbe / Yul Edochie Celebrates Pete Edochie's Birthday With Throwback Family Photo / WATCH Yoruba Actor Adekola Tijani AKA Kamilu Kompo, As He Celebrates 45th BD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.