Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) (51281 Views)

Port Harcourt Based Chef Invites Burna Boy For A Lunch! / E-Money’s Convoy As He Heads Home From Church (Photos) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Newsmic: 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nigerian Dubai-based Chef Ivy has gifted herself a new house for her birthday from the profits she made from her business which she said she started with a cup of egusi and a cup of rice, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of the new house in Lekki, Lagos, she wrote;

"Who de Zuzu!!! So I decided to gift my self this for my birthday biko make way for the latest lekki landlady we started with a cup of Egusi and one cup of rice now we here!!!!! Happy new year fam"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYKeQWzBBp_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Newsmic: 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
More

6 Likes

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Golan007: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Don't forget the one feather of chicken.

219 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Tokskob2008: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
The fastest way to suicide is taking all what you read and see online seriously.

631 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by slawormiir: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Story

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Omihanifa: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
After eating Arab people's shit in Dubai she decided to buy a house in Lagos

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Cholls(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omihanifa:

182 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:
The fastest way to suicide is taking all what you read and see online seriously.
The fastest is shooting yourself in the head with a gun.. grin wink

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Tokskob2008: 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

The fastest is shooting yourself in the head with a gun.. grin wink
No be something go motivate you before picking up the gun

174 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:

No be something go motivate you before picking up the gun
After Makin your mind that's what I meant..

4 Likes

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by MoneyGoDrop: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
These people lie a lot and cause depression on others.

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
They have started again o, motivational speaker

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Kharol1234: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
Front page material grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
No full details?
No more details??

Okay,
As who we are @[b][/b],
Let us just say congratulations to her and move on.....
More meme below anyways....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Moving4: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Aje! U dey Motivate Me! grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
They have started again o, motivational speaker
A picture speaks more than a thousand words.
Take am..... grin cheesy wink

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by JackDaAlienz(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omihanifa:
i remember when i fought a guy because i told him my darling cousin is in Dubai
the boy said she is eating arab people shit and doing BDSM.

2018 my cousin came back and lo behold she told me all the crazy fetish weirdo things these RICH ARAB GUYS do with black girls and indian girls in dubai, pissing on them, putting dog chain on these girls and make them lick and rub faeces on their body and other dehumanizing shits for just $6500

Omo i couldnt sleep that night..
Things dey happen for this world

104 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by money121(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Story

They will never tell you the true story.

Dangote will not tell you how he made his breakthrough with the help of the Nigeria government.

Otedola will not tell you about the connections his dad made when he was Lagos state Governor..

Jimoh Ibrahim was telling the world how he made his money through organizing seminars but will not tell you the Koko.

I believe in hard work and I believe it pays but I don't like all these funny talks of starting a poultry with one egg.

158 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by jagged44: 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
The way people take dey post photos of the new house they buy in Lagos for social media, be like house dey very cheap for Lagos.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Amazing
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Felabrity: 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:
fr

Too much information and Nairaland no good
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
My personal person, Congrats to her, she's my food plug whenever I'm in Dubai, her foods are delicious and luscious, if you are in Dubai make sure you patronize her, her insta handle is @Dubainaijafoodie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Passionate888: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Congratulations. I no want to hear clitocurrency here o. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by olaboy33(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Irupetepete: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Won tun de o
Motivational speaker isonu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by younglleo: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omihanifa:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
grin grin
Tokskob2008:
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Angrygoat: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Odeh,una follow agent go inspect house for rent.come snap use am dey catch trips. Hahaahaha

3 Likes

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Odiegwu

1 Like

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by princepee: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Them don come again oooo.
You started business with one cup of rice abi?
And a. Supposed to believe you oo
Just one cup
So who bought the one cup ??

Madam leave story enjoy your house.
The truth is hidden somewhere

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dominic Igwe, Catholic Priest Who Is Phyno's Lookalike (Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) / Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.