Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

What Is Your Idea Of Churche That Is Using Hotel As Worshiping Place - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Idea Of Churche That Is Using Hotel As Worshiping Place (598 Views)

White People Are Worshiping EBOLA Virus And It Looks Like They Are Doing Magic! / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Idea Of Churche That Is Using Hotel As Worshiping Place by victorazy(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2010
Please no sentimental because i know that most of us worship in hotel churches. Is it Godly for Churches using hotel where all kinds of sinful acts are being carried out or planed eg. Adultery, a hide-out for criminals etc. Imagine at the ground floor while church will be praying and singing for God's Spirit to come down with their eyes lifted towards heaven unto Lord, in the same building, a married man with a prostitute will be making love above their heads at the upper floor. Will God's spirit come dawn and answer their prayers.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of Churche That Is Using Hotel As Worshiping Place by sleekymag(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2010
we humans sha, we just want to have answers for everything. it's left for God to answer not we, on his behalf.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of Churche That Is Using Hotel As Worshiping Place by tpia1: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2010
in nigeria, hotels have all those negative connotations.

overseas, not necessarily so.

since hotels are mainly used by people travelling and who need a place to stay, nothing more.

back home i attended fgbmf which met in hotels and they were alright as far as i know.

i think you, the op, are the one who needs to clean your mind. You wont enter and also want to block others from entering.

what about people who go to church [and are active] on sundays after a heavy weekend of partying, sex, drinking and drugs? Die-hard scammers and 419ers?

is that better?

in the same building, a married man with a love-peddler will be making love above their heads at the upper floor

and this cant happen in a church setting, abi.

a married man cant be fooling around then wipe his mouth and show up in church on sundays.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of Churche That Is Using Hotel As Worshiping Place by Joagbaje(m): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2010
Jesus would have been born in a hotel if not for the fact that it was full. 

Luke 2:7
7 and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn

it is not the venue that makes a church but the people . If a church holds in a bar after the days business, it seizes to be a bar but a holy ground for the period of the church service.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of Churche That Is Using Hotel As Worshiping Place by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 10, 2010
Joagbaje said:

Jesus would have been born in a hotel if not for the fact that it was full.

Luke 2:7
7 and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.

it is not the venue that makes a church but the people . If a church holds in a bar after the days business, it seizes to be a bar but a holy ground for the period of the church service.

These christians can be very funny. grin grin
Re: What Is Your Idea Of Churche That Is Using Hotel As Worshiping Place by Joagbaje(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Joagbaje said:. . . . .

So what sayeth thou? . .
You only quoted joagbaje what's your take, what's your contribution?
Re: What Is Your Idea Of Churche That Is Using Hotel As Worshiping Place by MaiSuya(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2010
I don't see anything wrong worshiping in a hotel.

Joagbaje:

So what sayeth thou? . .
You only quoted joagbaje what's your take, what's your contribution?

He prolly doesn't know inn=hotel

thumbs up! collection of Christians (saints) = Church, [i]not [/i]the building itself

(1) (Reply)

Does God Communicate With A Newborn Baby? / It Is Better / Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.