Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Mastercard Brought Down By Wikileaks Revenge Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mastercard Brought Down By Wikileaks Revenge Attack (1826 Views)

APC Destroys Five PDP Vehicles In Gombe In A Revenge Attack / Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... / GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Brought Down By Wikileaks Revenge Attack by Emax(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2010
USA will never remain the same!!!
This is too big to handle.
Re: Mastercard Brought Down By Wikileaks Revenge Attack by Pataki: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2010
Little do they know what these cyber wit heads can do. grin

When you wage war against one, you wage it against many on the internet. This is now more than a Julian Assange. This is now about: show us how transparent you are. You cannot continue to play ''god'' while you are sacrificing human lives on the altar of ''world peace'' and fighting terrorists while the government is actually becoming the terrorist to freedom of information and cases of espionage. You cannot claim to be fighting war, sacrificing $2.8 Billion every week into Afghanistan while a former vice president of Afghanistan carries $52 million in cash into Dubai and walks freely with it.

Cyber-war is interesting and even as far back as 1984, a book had been written about all this coming to happen. I sit and watch as the drama gets more intense.

Now there are speculations going on via the internet for people to publicly and freely sue themselves in Sweden for r-a-p-e charges. grin
Re: Mastercard Brought Down By Wikileaks Revenge Attack by armyofone(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2010
God bless our troops
Support our troops !!
SemperFI
Re: Mastercard Brought Down By Wikileaks Revenge Attack by mrmayor(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^

Assuming you are in the US Army, it would be considered in some quarters i.e (DoD), our very own American Patriot Kobojunkie, Foxnews  a Treason to be commenting on Wikileaks.
I agree, Bring the Troops Home till the next made up War
Re: Mastercard Brought Down By Wikileaks Revenge Attack by armyofone(m): 12:51am On Dec 10, 2010
i amended my post, mrmayor pls o no put me for trouble unquote me

grin
SemperFI
Re: Mastercard Brought Down By Wikileaks Revenge Attack by mrmayor(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2010
armyofone:

i amended my post, mrmayor pls o no put me for trouble unquote me
grin
SemperFI
^

Just Un-Quoted you as requested Sir, Wetin happen liver fail you? wink
Re: Mastercard Brought Down By Wikileaks Revenge Attack by Mariory(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2010
OMO IBO:

This getting even more interesting.
The hackers have threatened to target twitter. . . LOL

Twitter would die. Or they would just redirect traffic to Google like they've done before. And annoymous + 4chan are not doing it because of wikileaks. They are doing it for the lulz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dora- Anene Approached Me For A Deal, I Have The Proof / North Embrace Pdp, Cpc Loses Again. / Open Letter From Biafran PR Rep In The US (1968)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.