Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

How To Own A Well-managed & Money-spinning Plantain Farm Within Our Farm Estate - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Own A Well-managed & Money-spinning Plantain Farm Within Our Farm Estate (381 Views)

Our Farm Attacked Again With Biological Weapon By Our Host Community! / Somebody Poisoned Our Farm. / Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Own A Well-managed & Money-spinning Plantain Farm Within Our Farm Estate by bobschneidere(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
What have you been doing with your earnings as an employee or as a business owner ? The size of your own money that hits your bank account every month doesn't have to depend on your physical capability or presence to earn it.

It should actually depend on your capacity to see opportunities to make money and take advantage of them. Or ,plug into any amazing opportunity with great systems that rewards you financially. Making money is about working smart rather than hard all the time.

You could really make lots of money while you are away at work or on a leisure trip anywhere around the world. It's the way of a smart few. Your business produces revenues or cash without demanding your physical presence or time to run it.

It's really commendable you have to work several hours each day to be able to meet you monthly, daily, yearly or weekly needs.

The truth of the matter remains that you would not be working in that job, business forever.

No human being on earth has that capacity to work forever. A time would come that age will begin to count and you just have to retire from active service. It's ironical that you cannot work forever. But the reality is that, the things you'll need to do with money just keep on increasing each day.

The way to overcome your financial challenges is to increase your earnings, savings and investments. This way, whatever your needs may be, it only takes a matter of time to meet them if you have taken the right steps.

It feels great stepping out with your ATM card in your hand to make a payment so you could get some needs met.

There are actually several business ideas you could explore to create a long-lasting wealth for yourself. Today, one of such is to get involved in the business of agriculture and farming.

There are several huge niches within the agribusiness space but my team and I had been on a year long research and our results showcased a number of crops including plantain trees as a great source of income for smart Farmprenuers. It is very important you start a plantain farming business today because plantains have a huge demand in the Nigerian market.

The huge demand for plantains hinges on the fact that its one of the leading staple foods in every Nigerian home and it has many value-added products that could be created out of it and you can easily go further to process them.

Common examples of some value-added products of plantain include: plantain chips, plantain flour, roasted plantains, boiled plantains, fried plantains etc.

See, the demand for plantains is hardly ever met despite the thousands of trucks bring plantains to popular food markets in each state of Nigeria. The world is there for your taking. Jump on it now. Begin your journey into making money with plantain farming.

It doesn't cost an arm or leg to begin your own profit-making plantain farm. You basically need N950, 000 and you are good to go. We run a system which allows you to own a profitable plantain farm without doing any of the hard work involved at all. You don't even need to know anything about agriculture as our system allows you to learn as you go and make money...

We own arable farmlands from where we can allot land to you, help you set up your farms and run it even the marketing aspect of your produce when you outsource the management of your farms to us and then you get at least 50% returns on your investment from the farm. Plantain farms depending on the quality of management can last over ten years..

You get all of this without being involved in any of the required hard work. This is a rather smart way to double your income and not be scared of getting sacked like the 5, 000 bank staff of UBA who got the unexpected shocker of their lives recently.

I know it's been many years since you took out time to pamper yourself going for a vacation in a nice resort with your family?

Doesn't this explain why you are fast growing grey with unusual wrinkles showing up all around your face?

This year you need to go back to enjoying your hobbies. At least, once in a while go for a jog. Go for a swim in the pool. Go watch a movie with your family, friends or loved ones.

Just enjoy yourself !

This brings me to the famous Tony Robbins quote. He says :

"If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you will achieve the same results."

You don't have any excuse to not make some earn extra millions this year. Remember you cannot make excuses and money at the same time.

Your time to make money and build real wealth has come if you can smell opportunities from afar and be smart enough to employ the principles of LEVERAGE in making money and building long lasting wealth.

Act smart and join us in our quest to raise the next set of millionaire Farmprenuers living the dream with our Plantain Colony. You'll be leveraging on our team to help you plan your plantain farm.

We will source for some of the best inputs, farming materials and treated suckers to set it up for you. We have some juicy packages and deals with plantain processing companies and markets in our quest to establish a 600 hectares plantain colony in Oyo state that can give you ownership of an acre of farm land and help you earn 50% as ROIs every year.

With a N950, 000 Investment, here is what you'll get:

- Treated, hybrid and dwarf plantain suckers. (about 500 -
1000 suckers to be planted in your 1-acre plantain farm)

-You will get an acre of arable farmland that belongs to you for life within our farming community.

-You will get an acre of cleared, ploughed and harrowed one-acre farm land. This clearing alone is costing us about N150K per acre, but we shall do it free of charge for you!

-You will get quality farm management service for one year so you don't lose out because you know nothing about farming.

-You will get access to water. Our irrigation systems and industrial boreholes facilities alone are costing us hundreds of millions of naira to setup and run..But you shall be benefiting from this services free so you can farm all year round.

-You would get the relevant documents that proves your ownership of this asset such as contract of sales agreement, provisional survey, memorandum of understanding and some others I can't mention at this time.

-You would get free tickets and gate passes to attend the agribusiness training programs and workshops my team and I will be pushing out later this year. The first of such events will be coming up in February 2020.

And many more....

So if this sounds like an action plan and a viable alternative in your quest to create guaranteed multiple steams of income, you can inbox me or call +2348115296394 for the payment details and offer letters to seal the contract between us.

Within three months, we shall set up your farm and arrange for you to go inspect and see it for yourself. Plantain starts to fruit in seven months - the disease resistant variety we grow...We start to harvest and sell off by the ninth month..

Now is the best time to plug in...

See You at the Top !

PS: If you have buzzing questions to ask, meet me at the comment sections and let's discuss.

Buy an hectare and get an extra farmland to boot.

First 10 persons to take me up on this offer gets special treats with my team and get inducted into our Millionaire Resident Middle Farmers Community where we shall be raising our first set of role models and success stories..

Don't get left out !

Re: How To Own A Well-managed & Money-spinning Plantain Farm Within Our Farm Estate by sammyNardo: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
This looks very attractive. Can you do the breakdown of the Return on Investments as well to show how profitable this really is, on a 950k investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Own A Well-managed & Money-spinning Plantain Farm Within Our Farm Estate by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
950k to set up only 1 acre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Own A Well-managed & Money-spinning Plantain Farm Within Our Farm Estate by bobschneidere(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sorry for the late response. Could you kindly chat me up on Whatsapp 08115296394 ?
Re: How To Own A Well-managed & Money-spinning Plantain Farm Within Our Farm Estate by bobschneidere(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Yes, I could send you a breakdown of the N950, 000 to show profitability of cultivatg plantains on 1 acre.

I apologize for the non reply. It was purely a function of oversight.

08 115 296 394

(1) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Foundation2020 Application Drive / 450 Units Of Old Layers Available For Sale / I Have A Considerable Number Of Matured Broilers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.