Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? (1834 Views)

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt / Live Updates With Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
With the rate at which Igbos/ Online Igbos Has hijacked this Amotekun issue, even the devil is scared. The southeast can’t develop if you guys care much about southwest issues than you should be on urgent problems ravaging your Southeast lands

Tinubu is not the president neither the senate president or governor but you all castigate him and mastubate so much about him. If you want him that bad kindly beg us to dash you or give him southeast citizenship!!

I STAND WITH ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU . Amotekun is a welcomed development for us Omoluabis but also we can’t be blind to the fact that Amotekun needs proper structuring. For Therein lies the long term benefits of the whole Southwest states. we don’t want sensational fleeting popularity that leads to death, the Line you guys are known to always tow Rather the Southwest wants something that will stand the test of time and last decades from which our unborn children can benefit

To the Online Ibos/Igbos: The Yoruba are more wiser and smarter, we see through your antics and gorging; this was what you did to yourselves with over 1 millions death ravaging your lands. Same thing happened with That fraudster Nnamdi Kanu and hundreds of your people was killed. Learn from us and stop being a MISCHIEF MAKERS. NIGERIA NO GO BREAK!!!!!

Cc: Passingshot

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by ghettokid1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2020

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Tranquillity360: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun terrorist.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by BuhariAdvocate: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
their interest is because federal government opposed the formation
of Amotekun. i want you to know that they like what buhari hate and they hate what buhari like.
you see some miscreants ranting about amotekun formation on Nairaland they are inconsequential,
their boss kanu has endorsed amotekun.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Bringback9ja: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Igbos are not the problem. I don't see any problem if they support Yoruba on this Amotekun issue.

They support cause they want this also. 2 regions want this to see the light of the day "South East and Middlebelt".

Success of Amotekun means they too can secure their region. I don't see reason why Igbos won't support this. THANKS

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bringback9ja:
Igbos are not the problem. I don't see any problem if they support Yoruba on this Amotekun issue.

They support cause they want this also. 2 regions want this to see the light of the day "South East and Middlebelt".

Success of Amotekun means they too can secure their region. I don't see reason why Igbos won't support this. THANKS
They are mischief makers. No need of hitting up the polity. They love doing that a lot. Any Yoruba issue they will always be there to cause wahala and hit up the polity. Na only una .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by gaetano: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
We are fully in support of amotekun. Miyetti Allah should allow us enjoy this juicy initiative grin

2 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
WiLdFLame:
With the rate at which Igbos/ Online Igbos Has hijacked this Amotekun issue, even the devil is scared. The southeast can’t develop if you guys care much about southwest issues than you should be on urgent problems ravaging your Southeast lands

Tinubu is not the president neither the senate president or governor but you all castigate him and mastubate so much about him. If you want him that bad kindly beg us to dash you or give him southeast citizenship!!

I STAND WITH ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU . Amotekun is a welcomed development for us Omoluabis but also we can’t be blind to the fact that Amotekun needs proper structuring. For Therein lies the long term benefits of the whole Southwest states. we don’t want sensational fleeting popularity that leads to death, the Line you guys are known to always tow Rather the Southwest wants something that will stand the test of time and last decades from which our unborn children can benefit

To the Online Ibos/Igbos: The Yoruba are more wiser and smarter, we see through your antics and gorging; this was what you did to yourselves with over 1 millions death ravaging your lands. Same thing happened with That fraudster Nnamdi Kanu and hundreds of your people was killed. Learn from us and stop being a MISCHIEF MAKERS. NIGERIA NO GO BREAK!!!!!

cheesy We are learning from you nah, for now we are waiting to see how you guys will handle fulanis in 2023... you know they're getting ready to disrupt your elections the way you did to others?

So far so good Yorubas have had an easy road no massacres no terrorists, nothing but good luck, things are about to change for them and we might learn a thing or two from this Omo Oduas we are watching sha

4 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Bringback9ja: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
WiLdFLame:

They are mischief makers. No need of hitting up the polity. They love doing that a lot. Any Yoruba issue they will always be there to cause wahala and hit up the polity. Na only una .

I repeat, Malami hit up the polity not Igbos.

We Yoruba responded to Malami's rant and Igbos supported us. They are brothers at this time.

We have a common enemy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by meccuno: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
WiLdFLame:

[/s]

8 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Goldencheese(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bringback9ja:

We Yoruba responded to Malami's rant and Igbos supported us. They are brothers at this time.

We have a common enemy

You have said it all. As Nigerians, Igbos should be able to align with any cause as long as it is ethical, moral and legal. Not everything should be ethnicised. You don't have to be Yoruba to know that the Amotekun is a good initiative and that it is legal and did not violate the constitution of the FRN.

4 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by jimyjames(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Afonjas will always find a way to bring Igbo's into their cowardice fear of the north

18 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Tumbulum: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
Its very possible to sway the gullible here in a faceless forum. Watch any Monica always pitting Igbo's against Yoruba's and you will see an Igbo or Yoruba wannabe.
We know who the common enemy. They are eveywbere killing from Benue to taraba to Enugu and all parts of the country.
Igbo's are only showing their support for the wnsn because that is the general yearning of the southern part of the country to be able to defend themselves against fg backed terrorist group.

6 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by omenka(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tranquiillity360:
Amotekun terrorist.
Typical Easterner. The outfit is here to stay and there is absolutely NOTHING you or any of your brothers can do about it.

Spits.

2 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sai Mama
Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
I swear to God any Igbo that supports, interferes (in other words fails to mind his own fuvking business), or even as much as promotes this Amotekun nonsense out of political correctness is a standard bastard, and deserves to be lynched on the spot. Na these kind rubbish dey engender unnecessary insults for matter wey no even concern us, leave the yorubas to iron out their own issues with their Northern bedmates, we have far more important internal issues in our own backyard, than to worry and start pokenosing into ethno-political issues of other regions.

MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS AND STAY OUT OF THESE DRAMA.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tumbulum:
Its very possible to sway the gullible here in a faceless forum. Watch any Monica always pitting Igbo's against Yoruba's and you will see an Igbo or Yoruba wannabe.
We know who the common enemy. They are eveywbere killing from Benue to taraba to Enugu and all parts of the country.
Igbo's are only showing their support for the wnsn because that is the general yearning of the southern part of the country to be able to defend themselves against fg backed terrorist group.
They (the Yorubas) didn't ask for your solidarity or support, the day we Igbos start minding our own business, is the day we will start seeing things in the better light of perspective.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by DMerciful(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
This blackmail will not work. Igbos supports Amotekun 100%
omenka:
Typical Easterner. The outfit is here to stay and there is absolutely NOTHING you or any of your brothers can do about it.

Spits.

2 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by omenka(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
jimyjames:
Afonjas will always find a way to bring Igbo's into their cowardice fear of the north
You know deep down you are lying. Ibos are the ones that always throw themselves into Yoruba affairs completely uninvited.

Cownu also did it when NO ONE invited him. No one requested his support.

Tinubu offered his support, a thread was created about it and that thread has garnered up to 12 pages and counting!! Over 70% of the comments on the thread are from Ibos. Before now, ibo posters had created dozens of threads asking what Tinubu's opinion is about it. WETIN CONCERN UNA?

YOU PEOPLE'S INTERFERENCE IS NAUSEATING.

3 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by omenka(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
DMerciful:
This blackmail will not work. Igbos supports Amotekun 100%
Shouldnt you be directing this yeye comment to the ibo boy to whom I responded? undecided

1 Like

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by ngadaAwo: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
omenka:
Shouldnt you be directing this yeye comment to the ibo boy to whom I responded? undecided
shut up there omenka

6 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by NGpatriot: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Igbos don't care about any Amotekun, all they care about is Hausa Yoruba conflict and mischief.

Sadly, they con't get what they want.

1 Like

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by ngadaAwo: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
omenka:
You know deep down you are lying. Ibos are the ones that always throw themselves into Yoruba affairs completely uninvited.

Tinubu offered his support, a thread was created about it and that thread has garnered up to 12 pages and counting!! Over 70% of the comments on the thread are from Ibos. Before now, ibo posters had created dozens of threads asking what Tinubu's opinion is about it. WETIN CONCERN UNA?

yes it supposed to be nauseating because your divide tactic against the south failed so you're pained that the south are united on this.
but since you're not from the south, you employed the useless divide tactic.

omenka I'll advice you to channel your division tactics in making middle belt secure
be their Voice online
speak for your state
they need Amotekun more than yerobas
stop meddling in the affairs of SW because no matter what you'll be thrown aside in situations like this

this is not APC vs PDP

kiss the truth and grow up

6 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by ngadaAwo: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
omenka:

Spits.
stale crap
the pain of igbos supporting the outfit is driving you crazy
hahahahahaha
your pain just started
we know your tactic already
you're sounding stale daily
I'll keep exposing your silly tact in this forum Insha'Allah
we knew you as an enemy of Amotekun and yeroba race
you Simplyleo etc are all against Amotekun

the igbos and other southerners are fully behind amotekun 100%

kiss the truth

10 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bringback9ja:

We have a common enemy
We don’t have common enemy
They always see everything as an opportunity of either breaking Nigeria or making the Yoruba lose political relevance in the South

3 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by blasted12: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
ngadaAwo:
shut up there omenka
Are you tired of opening new handles eh Mr canceller? The mods don show you shege ba? Everything you've written with your alternate accounts over the last few hours has wiped off nairaland for eternity. Hehehe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by ngadaAwo: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
NGpatriot:
Igbos don't care about any Amotekun, all they care about is Hausa Yoruba conflict and mischief.

Sadly, they con't get what they want.
lol we igbos care about Amotekun
an average Igbo man supports peace and development
it's called bili kam bili in Igbo which means live and let live

the more you APC paid niggas keep trying to pitch igbos against yerobas concerning this issue the more you fail

igbos are in support 100%

last time i checked i have never seen an igbo man on national TV talk against this amotekun but we see Fulanis daily.

You APC supporters are against Amotekun
make una stop pretending cheesy

this one don expose una hypocrisy
Omoluabis are watching who's who now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by jimyjames(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ever since ipob started they have been thousands of threads created by Yoruba's about ipob and nnamdi KANU, I will ask you same question weytin concern una with ipob and KANU?

omenka:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by ngadaAwo: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
blasted12:
Are you tired of opening new handles eh Mr canceller? The mods don show you shege ba? Everything you've written with your alternate accounts over the last few hours has wiped off nairaland for eternity. Hehehe
sorry bro. do i know you from somewhere?

2 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Simplyleo: 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
ngadaAwo:
stale crap
hahahahahaha
your pain just started

kiss the truth
Who dey follow dis one talk sef.

Keep talking to yourself.
Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
ngadaAwo:
stale crap
hahahahahaha
your pain just started

kiss the truth
Shut UP

We know you not really supporting the Southwest amotekun. If you really do agitate that in your region. And stop poke nosing in our business again. What a mockery Fraudster Kanu even said he will donate 1 million men to Amotekun. What arrant nonsense, who doesn’t know you guys are just mischief makers. You leave your political leaders they carry our political leader matter for head like gala..Bunch of hypocrites!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Simplyleo: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
WiLdFLame:

Shut UP

We know you not really supporting the Southwest amotekun. If you really do agitate that in your region. And stop poke nosing in our business again. What a mockery Fraudster Kanu even said he will donate 1 million men to Amotekun. What arrant nonsense, who doesn’t know you guys are just mischief makers. You leave your political leaders they carry our political leader matter for head like gala..Bunch of hypocrites!!!
Do you really know who you are talking to?

I swear if you know, you won't waste your time typing a single letter as a response. Bro, don't waste one second of your time responding to that one. He always talk to himself, if you know what I mean. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. / LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti / Breaking: Andy Uba Heads To Court, Ask How He Could Have Lost His Ward When APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.