Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? (1847 Views)

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt / Live Updates With Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by ngadaAwo: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:

Who dey follow dis one talk sef.

Keep talking to yourself.
e pain am well well
I'll keep bombarding you with truth until you kiss the truth and grow up

2 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:

Do you really know who you are talking to?

I swear if you know, you won't waste your time typing a single letter as a response. Bro, don't waste one second of your time responding to that one. He always talk to himself, if you know what I mean. wink

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Awon were hypocrites okoro gbogbo
Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by ngadaAwo: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
WiLdFLame:

Shut UP

We know you not really supporting the Southwest amotekun. If you really do agitate that in your region. And stop poke nosing in our business again. What a mockery Fraudster Kanu even said he will donate 1 million men to Amotekun. What arrant nonsense, who doesn’t know you guys are just mischief makers. You leave your political leaders they carry our political leader matter for head like gala..Bunch of hypocrites!!!
more crap and stale balderdash

like i said igbos support Amotekun 100%
there's nothing you APC supporters can do about it

i repeat you cannot support buhari and support Amotekun
it's impossible

real Omoluabis are wiser now
days of diving the south on situation like this using willing tools like you are over

tactics is getting stale
ask omenka Simplyleo grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by ngadaAwo: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:

Do you really know who you are talking to?

I swear if you know, you won't waste your time typing a single letter as a response. Bro, don't waste one second of your time responding to that one. He always talk to himself, if you know what I mean. wink
you're scared of me that's why you talk with your mouth close and with tact cheesy

i have succeeded in using the truth to reshape you and your likes
I'll continue to bombard you with facts and truth till the end of my life Insha'Allah

1 Like

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by ngadaAwo: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
omenka come here now

1 Like

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by DMerciful(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
You know Igbos including IPOB support Amotekun but as usual with your hate for Igbos, you choose to listen to a single individual that may not be Igbo
omenka:
Shouldnt you be directing this yeye comment to the ibo boy to whom I responded? undecided

3 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Ojiofor: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
WiLdFLame:

We don’t have common enemy
They always see everything as an opportunity of either breaking Nigeria or making the Yoruba lose political relevance in the South

If you are so scared of losing relevance and up coming faceoff with your Fulani masters you better disband Amotekun asap and stop hiding your fear and cowardice under the guise of attacking Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Tumbulum: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
brightokechukwu:

They (the Yorubas) didn't ask for your solidarity or support, the day we Igbos start minding our own business, is the day we will start seeing things in the better light of perspective.
you are yet to see the true picture of things in this country. Have you ever asked why the north seems to have power in this country? The answer is because they seem to speak with one voice.
I believe those who call Yoruba's and Igbo's names are not really from either of the ethnic groups. There purpose is to create and imaginary animosity between the two group of people.
In my opinion the Yoruba's and Igbo's are not really enemies. Go check marriage between the two groups and see an enormous number of their yoitbs crossing over to marry.
Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tumbulum:
you are yet to see the true picture of things in this country. Have you ever asked why the north seems to have power in this country? The answer is because they seem to speak with one voice.
I believe those who call Yoruba's and Igbo's names are not really from either of the ethnic groups. There purpose is to create and imaginary animosity between the two group of people.
In my opinion the Yoruba's and Igbo's are not really enemies. Go check marriage between the two groups and see an enormous number of their yoitbs crossing over to marry.
I don't care about how high the marriage index is between Igbos and Yorubas, that's not even an ideal determinant that true friendship exists between both ethnic nationalities, lots of Arabs and Jews Intermarry too, yet both nations are sworn enemies...so your point apart been baseless, is just a miniscule of the bigger picture. Yorubas and Igbos share absolutely nothing in common, the North are the true friends and allies of the Southwest, so let them fight and sort out their differences SIMPLE, mind your own damn business and focus on coming home to the East to contribute to its development and growth, stop sticking out your neck for people who don't respect, love, or even value you.

1 Like

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by omenka(m): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
jimyjames:

Ever since ipob started they have been thousands of threads created by Yoruba's about ipob and nnamdi KANU, I will ask you same question weytin concern una with ipob and KANU?

No Yoruba man alive would have given a flying Bleep about ipod and its horde of idiotic Pigs (according to the pig Cownu) if he (cownu) had not ordered that his idiots kill any Yoruba preacher that attempts to visit the East for evangelism.

Yorubas typically mind their business and solve their problems themselves. You lot should learn to do the same.

3 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by NGpatriot: 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
ngadaAwo:
lol we igbos care about Amotekun
an average Igbo man supports peace and development
it's called bili kam bili in Igbo which means live and let live

the more you APC paid niggas keep trying to pitch igbos against yerobas concerning this issue the more you fail

igbos are in support 100%

last time i checked i have never seen an igbo man on national TV talk against this amotekun but we see Fulanis daily.

You APC supporters are against Amotekun
make una stop pretending cheesy

this one don expose una hypocrisy
Omoluabis are watching who's who now

[/s]

Next...
Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by ngadaAwo: 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tumbulum:
Gbam bro
those creating the animosity are majorly APC supporters doing so to scatter this amotekun.
most of then create new moniker for that purpose
most of them when they discovered that they failed already started forming fake solidarity cheesy

how to identify them
they always avoid threads where fulani herdsmen are insulting yerobas because they knew inside them they support fulani herdsmen
their post are always trying harder to paint igbos as enemies of Amotekun instead of fulani herdsmen.

these are some APC supporters against Amotekun

omenka
Simplyleo
etc

we'll keep exposing them

2 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by ngadaAwo: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
NGpatriot:

Next...
e pain am well well cheesy
Amotekun is here to stay whether you APC guys likes it or not

omenka Simplyleo take note

1 Like

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by ngadaAwo: 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
omenka:
No Yoruba man alive would have given a flying Bleep about ipod and its horde of idiotic Pigs (according to the pig Cownu) if he (cownu) had not ordered that his idiots kill any Yoruba preacher that attempts to visit the East for evangelism.

Yorubas typically mind their business and solve their problems themselves. You lot should learn to do the same.
crap failed tactics and stale tactics

omenka why not drum support for otorm since Benue have hunters
stop pretending because we know that you hate Amotekun because it's target to eliminate fulani herdsmen menace whom you support even against your Benue people just because APC is a fulani government
omenka change your ways

4 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by NGpatriot: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
ngadaAwo:
e pain am well well cheesy
Amotekun is here to stay whether you APC guys likes it or not

omenka Simplyleo take note
[/s]

Next..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Amotekun777: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
ngadaAwo:
lol we igbos care about Amotekun
an average Igbo man supports peace and development
it's called bili kam bili in Igbo which means live and let live

the more you APC paid niggas keep trying to pitch igbos against yerobas concerning this issue the more you fail

igbos are in support 100%

last time i checked i have never seen an igbo man on national TV talk against this amotekun but we see Fulanis daily.

You APC supporters are against Amotekun
make una stop pretending cheesy

this one don expose una hypocrisy
Omoluabis are watching who's who now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by alfasexy: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ewu Afonja. Very soon their leader will blame Evans again.

3 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by knowledgeable: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
brightokechukwu:
I swear to God any Igbo that supports, interferes (in other words fails to mind his own fuvking business), or even as much as promotes this Amotekun nonsense out of political correctness is a standard bastard, and deserves to be lynched on the spot. Na these kind rubbish dey engender unnecessary insults for matter wey no even concern us, leave the yorubas to iron out their own issues with their Northern bedmates, we have far more important internal issues in our own backyard, than to worry and start pokenosing into ethno-political issues of other regions.

MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS AND STAY OUT OF THESE DRAMA.

I disagree as an Igbo!!.

With Amotekun, Yorubas are now in alignment with Igbo's strategic objective/aspiration in Nigeria, and a little wisdom and tactical moves apply now by the Igbos will obviously bring the North to the table to discuss retstructuring and a new constitution for the country or even dissolving Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by jimyjames(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
omenka:

Lies nnamdi KANU never ordered ipob to kill Yoruba preachers , kill Yoruba preachers for what? Don't we have Igbo preachers in Lagos?

Were the Yoruba's minding their business when the joined northerners to fight against Biafra? Wasn't awolowo that told Gowon to block food from reaching Biafra and destroy Biafran farms so they can starve to death ?

2 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by ludd2018: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
WiLdFLame:

They are mischief makers. No need of hitting up the polity. They love doing that a lot. Any Yoruba issue they will always be there to cause wahala and hit up the polity. Na only una .

you are not smart at all . If Yoruba fall to fulani Igbos will be the next target or be at more risk therefore to protect our land we must support Yorubas. A united South ll.defeat fulanis. Though Biafra is going . May be your are a Yoruba moslem sympathetic to Buhari rule ...wake up

1 Like

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by knowledgeable: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
omenka:

Oh boy, you are the biggest fool ever o..

The Igbos are more needed in Nigeria/Lagos/SW/North more than any other tribe in Africa, even as Igbos are sacrificing their lives in thousands to pull away from Nigeria.....and Nigerians including Yorubas doing everything they can to have Igbos in their mix.

The cherishment the Yoruba men have for Igbo women is out of this world, and when Nnamdi Kanu insist on Biafra, Yorubas open thousands of negative treads against it......... speaking of Igbos minding their business.

Igbos for ages have being crying for thr Yorubas to take a stand on the tragedy that is Nigeria (not minding Awo's role during the civil war), and today they have done exactly that, and the Igbos are so happy for it.

The outcome of this will change Nigeria for ever.
The Yorubas are now in alignment with the strategic objective/aspiration of Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by nku5: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
WiLdFLame:
With the rate at which Igbos/ Online Igbos Has hijacked this Amotekun issue, even the devil is scared. The southeast can’t develop if you guys care much about southwest issues than you should be on urgent problems ravaging your Southeast lands

Tinubu is not the president neither the senate president or governor but you all castigate him and mastubate so much about him. If you want him that bad kindly beg us to dash you or give him southeast citizenship!!

I STAND WITH ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU . Amotekun is a welcomed development for us Omoluabis but also we can’t be blind to the fact that Amotekun needs proper structuring. For Therein lies the long term benefits of the whole Southwest states. we don’t want sensational fleeting popularity that leads to death, the Line you guys are known to always tow Rather the Southwest wants something that will stand the test of time and last decades from which our unborn children can benefit

To the Online Ibos/Igbos: The Yoruba are more wiser and smarter, we see through your antics and gorging; this was what you did to yourselves with over 1 millions death ravaging your lands. Same thing happened with That fraudster Nnamdi Kanu and hundreds of your people was killed. Learn from us and stop being a MISCHIEF MAKERS. NIGERIA NO GO BREAK!!!!!

Cc: Passingshot

So Tinubu bots want to turn it to an Igbo affair to save face grin clowns

4 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by enemybulldozer(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
WiLdFLame:
With the rate at which Igbos/ Online Igbos Has hijacked this Amotekun issue, even the devil is scared. The southeast can’t develop if you guys care much about southwest issues than you should be on urgent problems ravaging your Southeast lands

Tinubu is not the president neither the senate president or governor but you all castigate him and mastubate so much about him. If you want him that bad kindly beg us to dash you or give him southeast citizenship!!

I STAND WITH ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU . Amotekun is a welcomed development for us Omoluabis but also we can’t be blind to the fact that Amotekun needs proper structuring. For Therein lies the long term benefits of the whole Southwest states. we don’t want sensational fleeting popularity that leads to death, the Line you guys are known to always tow Rather the Southwest wants something that will stand the test of time and last decades from which our unborn children can benefit

To the Online Ibos/Igbos: The Yoruba are more wiser and smarter, we see through your antics and gorging; this was what you did to yourselves with over 1 millions death ravaging your lands. Same thing happened with That fraudster Nnamdi Kanu and hundreds of your people was killed. Learn from us and stop being a MISCHIEF MAKERS. NIGERIA NO GO BREAK!!!!!

Cc: Passingshot
Igbos are only reciprocating what you Afonjas did to them on bss

1 Like

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by SlayerForever: 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
WiLdFLame:

They are mischief makers. No need of hitting up the polity. They love doing that a lot. Any Yoruba issue they will always be there to cause wahala and hit up the polity. Na only una .
[/s]

Give that phone back to your mummy.

2 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Tochi3(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ojiofor:

If you are so scared of losing relevance and up coming faceoff with your Fulani masters you better disband Amotekun asap and stop hiding your fear and cowardice under the guise of attacking Igbo.
Lol. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Tumbulum: 5:49am On Jan 23, 2020
brightokechukwu:

I don't care about how high the marriage index is between Igbos and Yorubas, that's not even an ideal determinant that true friendship exists between both ethnic nationalities, lots of Arabs and Jews Intermarry too, yet both nations are sworn enemies...so your point apart been baseless, is just a miniscule of the bigger picture. Yorubas and Igbos share absolutely nothing in common, the North are the true friends and allies of the Southwest, so let them fight and sort out their differences SIMPLE, mind your own damn business and focus on coming home to the East to contribute to its development and growth, stop sticking out your neck for people who don't respect, love, or even value you.
your opinion
Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by Trump2020: 6:11am On Jan 23, 2020
Check very well the op is a Yoruba Moslem.
Re: What’s With Igbos/ IGBOs Obsession With AMOTEKUN? by EagleNest(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2020
What kind of write up is this? When govt and IPOB dey do tit-for-tat that time, who dey happy pass? It was SW.

But regardless of all that happened, Igbos still supported Amotekun as it is in line with what they've been agitating, i.e, more self determination by federating units than current centrally controlled structures.

That you wake up and write this beats my imagination.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Hundreds Of People Queue For Water In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdow / IPOB Vows To Avenge Fulani Massacre In Bayelsa / Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.