Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Top 20 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Top 20 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read (682 Views)

Who Is Ready To Read 20 Books With Me On Marketing And Sales? / 5 Harsh Truth Every Entrepreneur Should Have In Mind / Who Is Your Customer? [What Every Entrepreneur Need To Know] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 20 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read by Canonspace: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
If you an an entrepreneur or aspiring to be one, pick one of these books today and start reading. Trust me, no one ever reads these books and remains the same.

#1. The Four Steps to the Epiphany by Steve Blank

#2. R.E.S.E.T. Your Mindset: Silence Your Inner Mean Girl by Natalie Eckdahl

#3. Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck

#4. The Secret Thoughts of Successful Women by Valerie Young

#5. The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason

#6. You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth by Jen Sincero

#7. Chillpreneur: The New Rules for Creating Success, Freedom, and Abundance on Your Terms by Denise Duffield Thomas

#8. Man Up: How to Cut the Bullshit and Kick Ass in Business (and in Life) by Bedros Keuilian

#9. The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America by Warren Buffet

#10. The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level by Gay Hendricks

#11. Bossypants by Tina Fey

#12. Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand In the Sun and Be Your Own Person by Shonda Rhimes

#13. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie

#14. The Five Second Rule: Transform your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage by Mel Robbins

#15. Rising Strong: How the Ability to Reset Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brene Brown

#16. The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss

#17. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Bleep: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson

Here are some 10 Biggest Professional Indemnity Insurance Traps – and How To Avoid Them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top 20 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read by renzhen: 4:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Nice one Op, but I mustn't read all these books before starting a business
Re: The Top 20 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read by Canonspace: 4:28am On Jul 27, 2020
renzhen:
Nice one Op, but I mustn't read all these books before starting a business

Readers are leaders bro.

1 Like

Re: The Top 20 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read by renzhen: 4:57am On Jul 27, 2020
There's no denying of the fact. But we are talking about books one should read to be a good business person. My question still stands, do I have to read all these books first before starting out my own business?
Canonspace:

Readers are leaders bro.

(1) (Reply)

Android Smartwatch For Sale At Cheap Price / How To Produce Candle In Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / Very Clean Samsung Galaxy S9+ For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.