Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement (86433 Views)

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement / Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2020
jarawa:
Wicked man! why do you killed English?
smiley
Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by primetravel(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2020
I am Interested in the business

Shibaraba:
I must open church. My mama get small land for lekki. If e no reach we go find hall lease.
Seeing as God dey leave these scammers make me sef cash in. I can speak in tongues well.

Shangaribabayakasmodefedefe..... See example

To get sick lame deaf and dumb people no be wahala. Them full mushin seasoned actors with years of experience. Choir mistresses are needed. Hanties with big boobs and yanshes don't waste it. Join our choir. We go use % share offerings as tithes. Interested elders and deacons should please Dm. Ushers are also needed. 2020 pastor shibaraba shiborobo. My year of abundant shibarabaism.

Come one come all.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by Back2Daura(m): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2020
sarrki:
Believing in superstition and fetishness is 60 % of our problem

Laziness is 25% of our problem

Religion is 10 %

Corruption is the remaining 5

Stop all these there are voodoo powers. If you like don't be prayerful
Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2020
Pataricatering:
The owl was sent to peck him to death ? Lol ! Superstition will be d death of us in this country ! U went to school , right ? Wonder what the point of education is .

I lost hope right after reading that trashy comment.

19BC. Like the joker even knows what that means. Some f**kers are so d*mb.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by DTalented(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2020
maynia:

lol.

What are innocent mosquitoes looking for inside a church?
What are innocent church rats looking for inside a church?
What are innocent Lizards looking for inside a church.

Religion don damn us.
Chai

APC can send owl to a governor but what have they sent to the head of Isis/boko haram? Eagle?

In other words, all animals can enter the church right? why did they kill it nah?

Bro, it's common to see all those animals you listed inside a building even when it's filled with people but for that kind of bird,...
It got what it was looking for.
Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by bonnyhope: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2020
I pity the innocent bird

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by zoedew: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by abdullkabar(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2020
And they killed the poor Owl cry
Is it that hard, that they sent an Owl?
The poor Owl, was at the wrong place at the wrong time cry

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by Baroba(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2020
My God, who did this to us..so sad

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by anonimi: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2020
Unrated900:
Dumb people
This is why the white will keeps progressing till Christ come

Ordinary owl that miss it’s way and fell in the church

You tagged it APC satanic forces

Shioor and shame

Spits

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6423790_africa2debt_jpeg668126b9bb169d38087fd57900dde379

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by anonimi: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2020
zoedew:
True you know! You can’t know God via The Senses. It is a walk of Faith!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9872468_screenshot20190630231453_jpeg514b0a215876001d7122526e8c122ad3

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2020
omenka:
Punk still looking for ways to excuse his gross ineptitude after herdsmen and electoral litigation excuses have been dispensed with.

I bet the owl will now be his bogeyman for the total collapse of government in the state. Security is at an all time low and fun seekers cant even have a good time at night anymore. Cultists have overrun the capital, yet the idiot is still busy with this unnecessary drama.

Ikpeazu is a hundred times better than Ortom, and I'm not exaggerating. If you doubt it, confirm from Kyase or SamuelAnyawu. His incompetence stinks like a skunk.

Don't blame him though, I blame Akume who was so desperate to have a puppet occupy government house, that rather than have Jime in 2015, he went for Ortom who defected after pdp had denied him their ticket.

walahi ortom lost pdp primaries and few days later he was made apc flag bearer just like that. He just used the buhari change tsunami to come into power just like dino and co. Sometimes i wonder why steven ugba was not reintroduced after suswan stole his mandate instead or ortom.. Ortom na scam abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by awoo47: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2020
seunmsg:

The Holy Spirit didn’t help the poor civil servants that the governor is owing several months of unpaid salaries. The Holy Spirit looked away when criminal herdsmen were killing the people of Benue. The Holy Spirit didn’t bring the sufferings of the people of Benue to a halt. But when an innocent owl was flying very close to the governor, the Holy Spirit showed up and stopped the attack against the governor. Smh.
it may be or not. but y physically kill d owl? dat just means it's an ordinary owl cos if it's spiritual den na spiritual u go use fight am not broomstick
Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by salam8528: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2020
always looking for cheap sympathy from their gullible followers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by abdullkabar(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2020
zoedew:

True, but sense still needs to be applied actually.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Schools only give knowledge not wisdom. A lot of Nigerians have knowledge but they are not wise. And religion doesn't help either..does it..it helps to further dumb down the ability to think critically.

I'm not surprised why the average Nigerian IQ is less than 75.

So many imbeciles, I tell you.

Imagine how much space we could free up in this country if only we could just identify and exterminate these retards from top to bottom.

Nigeria will definitely be better for it. Who says we need a 100 million+ people when a large chunk are no good at using their bloody brains to think constructively?

We must consider this deeply.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 23, 2020
Neoteny:

With every single post you're further proving how false your name is.

Seriously. She should do a rethink. When "wise" ain't in any way wise. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by zoedew: 10:16am On Jan 23, 2020
abdullkabar:

True, but sense still needs to be applied actually.

I mean to say that the five senses cannot form the basis for believing in God.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by BlueBlackPackag(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2020
I wonder how ppl read these things and just sink into them. Hahahahaha Ortom attacked by Owl ke? Ask him to drop that his walking stick that was given to him by Gana(The most wanted criminal/ritualist in Nigeria) then owls will stop hunting him.

Blood thirsty vampires
Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by ikorodureporta: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2020
no b redeem their logo cheesy
Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by zoedew: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9872468_screenshot20190630231453_jpeg514b0a215876001d7122526e8c122ad3

Your jokes will be over someday like it or not. If that happens while you are still alive you will laugh still but if it does when you are dead then you will cry throughout eternity in torment of hell! I pray for you with the whole of my heart that the latter will not be your portion in Jesus Name!
Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by samsobo24(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2020
I need a modern 2 bedroom flat around Alimosho,Lagos state.

Call me on 08064973779

Whatsapp on
Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2020
Back2Daura:

Stop all these there are voodoo powers. If you like don't be prayerful

And this your line of thought is what we call a "voodoo line of thought".

Luckily, you got a Doctorate in it.
Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2020
zoedew:

shocked shocked shocked what did you say !

With these few points of yours, I hope to confuse you and not to confuse you that you have lost this argument.
Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by coputa(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2020
sarrki:

Religion is 10 %

You have been brainwashed by Western media.
In Africa,superstition is real,our problem is our inability or is it ignorance to harness n direct it positively like the white(they call it science)
Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by anonimi: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2020
zoedew:
Your jokes will be over someday like it or not. If that happens while you are still alive you will laugh still but if it does when you are dead then you will cry throughout eternity in torment of hell! I pray for you with the whole of my heart that the latter will not be your portion in Jesus Name!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3387272_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages944034101539392828963508174362134222353068n_jpeg9f14d18b22820e8aa84a71659b27ff28

Luke 10 (NIV)

The Parable of the Good Samaritan
25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
He can't escape justice. The blood of innocent people he killed wouldn't let him rest.
those he killed or those hersemen killed, including those priests who were beheaded in their church? Your moniker speaks volume.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by sweerychick(f): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2020
sarrki:

Religion is 10 %

for the first time I agree with you. Our superstition is very terrible in this country

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by anonimi: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2020
coputa:
You have been brainwashed by Western media.
In Africa,superstition is real,our problem is our inability or is it ignorance to harness n direct it positively like the white(they call it science)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3368577_whenwillyouhavesense_jpeg4b4d4f4f548e1e572ce7efac82aa72ab

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by Glycosunde: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2020
Make una forget all these analogies. What if to say na eagle shebi una for nor talk like this because say na owl na una don carry am to mean another thing. Who wan do you something nor go send animal for day time, owa fie gue( in Benin parlance), na wake n c e go be. Them dey act drama give us una dey talk another thing.
Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by Bakos2y7: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2020
Don't blaspheme the Holy Spirit, for a day shall come when you, the murderous herders, those trying to islamize our great nation and their cohort will be arrested by the Almighty. God is watching
seunmsg:

The Holy Spirit didn’t help the poor civil servants that the governor is owing several months of unpaid salaries. The Holy Spirit looked away when criminal herdsmen were killing the people of Benue. The Holy Spirit didn’t bring the sufferings of the people of Benue to a halt. But when an innocent owl was flying very close to the governor, the Holy Spirit showed up and stopped the attack against the governor. Smh.
Re: Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement by Bizzysmitty(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2020
He should go and pay pensioners. This man sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.