Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) (124118 Views)

VP Candidates Of LPDP Are About To Give A Joint Press Conference (Photo) / President Buhari Guarded By Saudi Security Operatives In Medina, Saudi Arabia / Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by IpobAntidote: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
Attention seeking MOFO.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Geenosko: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Looks like Eastern European thugs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by hotboz: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
Don't be deceived. Most of the tribal tantrums on this platform are being orchestrated by people from the north. Let's wise up guys. How come we (Yoruba and IBO) are united offline and turn enemy online?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by str8talk1: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
sarrki:
Seriously I don’t know what to comment on
The truth is mediocrity sells more in Africa especially Nigeria
keep ranting....we déy hear.�
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
77up:
attaching to igbos indeed grin , hype yourself it's a free world cheesy
attache by force , calling kanu names, and saying biafra is going no where is an act of attache,,
if we hear afonja beat the drum of oduduwa republic, igbos would support them to archieve that dream,,
[quote author=spiritmasquerad post=86053911]
/quote]
afonja morons should stop fighting biafra and attaching themselves by force to biafra,,
you people should fight for oduduwa republic and we will support you and tell you bye bye and not fight you
all you moronic afonja do is come to nairaland create different usernames of igbos and yoruba, telling us why biafra is fraud and will not come to pass,,
that is an act of attache,,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

It always said when I see my people always play the victim that Kanu hires body guides at bloggers news conference and could afford sleeves for them, my people have start fight their imaginary enemies (Yoruba). Wake up and find ur brain from were you forgot it
afonja morons should stop fighting biafra and attaching themselves by force to biafra,,
you people should fight for oduduwa republic and we will support you and tell you bye bye and not fight you
all you moronic afonja do is come to nairaland create different usernames of igbos, telling us why biafra is fraud and will not come to pass,,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Dagrace01(m): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
This isn't newsworthy! Even Nigerian celebrities and hire foreign bodyguards as security. I though I'll see the US army or Isreali police surrounding him wen i saw the news.
It is all well and good anyways!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Nadio2019: 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
If you are really yoruba as you claim you would realize we are fighting the same enemy on different fronts,
It's time ipob start influencing local politics, it's obvious the masses want one thing while the political class wants something entirely different.

Today another terrorist group threatened to move down south, a whole leader of Christian Association of Nigeria was killed and somehow we should be mocking ipob

Get your priorities straight and FAST!

Who you preach to?

Has crude oil finished in the Niger delta before a SWastener can see the obvious dangers you highlighted in your preaching? Them, like far north Nigerians seriously believe that crude oil is all there is for a country to survive on.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Goodluck200: 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
undecided[i][/i] grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by technicallyrich(m): 12:03am On Jan 24, 2020
Ishilove:

madam what abt dominique,i am joining other nairalanders to trip for her.
Heard she is young,intelligent,bueatiful and neat.
Not all ladies have these qualities ,some women are even old and barren so i am careful.
Please help me tell her.
Abt the topic,i am from ijaw and i love and support biafra.
Nairalanders like toks2008,tosyn2much,sarrki,sexybbstar,helinues,etc please patronise me i now wash girls pant in ibadan for as low as #30.
Since most ladies dont wash their pant and mess too much,i have decided to solve that problem and soon i will have a branch in ogbomosho.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 24, 2020
tyup:

atleast those Killed in Enugu alone would cover for all those killed in the south west and Enugu pple would still give them change instead

haven't you heard? FG has agreed to collaborate with the SW leaders on the amotekun issue coz u know why? their unity n resilience made way for them. if it were to be in the south east all malami needs to do is give ur monarchs 1m each and u guys would forget about it

tho I know this breaking news would give you aloota suicide thoughts but Nahh don't do it please
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Kyllahmc(m): 12:51am On Jan 24, 2020
I'm Igbo... A hardcore Igbo and would love to have Biafra cos Nigeria is not working for us, I travel out to see what foreign countries are achieving with only 5% of the resources Nigeria has... Take UAE, Dubai for example... The country had no manpower, population barely 4million people as at 1958,,, worst lands for agriculture.... Literally dessert! Worst temperature you can even imagine... Abudahbi the capital and Dubai Gets just 2 rainfall in a year.
Yet these people managed to turn their country into a mega first world city and economic giant of the world just within few years all with the small oil they discovered...
Oil Nigeria have got since colonial era even in larger quantity.
Mehn go to UAE and see what these people have turned their country into... You would weep for Nigeria... Now our celebs and fvcked up politicians are running there every day for selfies!

Is Nigeria cursed or what? I often get mad when people are cheering and supporting these politicians.... Una head correct atall? Y'all need to leave that country to realize how fvcked up Nigeria is...

From personal observation Nigeria will never be better... It's not possible... Never! Things will keep getting worse and worse. The corruption in government is like HIV... No cure.

Plus we are not United... We all have nothing in common. Maybe East and West do have few things in common but no the north. Northerners are completely different breed... In religion, mentality, personality...they have nothing in common with the rest of Nigeria.

Let this country split let everyone who feels they are related to eachother go their separate ways, trust me things would be better for each an everyone. Nothing moves a nation forward than when everyone feel they are one and therefore work together to achieve the same goal.

BTW Nnamdi kanu, I'm a big fan of your work... And support you 100%... But lol I don't get how we the Igbos decended from Israel. Maybe it would be better if said it's the other way around Lol people already living in Igboland 700,000 years ago according to scientific findings

But all together... carry on with whatever you are doing... We really need that Biafra man!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:52am On Jan 24, 2020
The politicians you ask me to blame know 100% that Nigeria would NEVER work, infact they have known since the 1950's, you are exhibiting nostalgia for what has no regards for you, I think you are displaying a case of Stockholm syndrome. From the president to the local govt chairman, non patronize our health or educational system, because they know.

The participants of Nigeria has never agreed to be together, the citizens are not thesame and would never be, we were brought together because the British could predict we would NEVER be great together. We already have almost diff laws in different parts of the country

Nobody is patriotic to Nigeria, even your useless president doesn't hide his preference for Fulani barbarians over everybody else.

Amotekun is another example Nigeria can't stand, imagine a section of the population being against the protection of life and property!

Johnsghana:

When will you guys realize that your enemy is not the average Hausa/Yoruba/Igbo man? Your real enemies are the politicians and their greedy supporters.

Systematically, these politicians have continued to improverisj the minds of Nigerians with tribalism, poor education, unemployment, and many other such evils. They have successfully instigated us against each other and blinded us with systematic disinformation. Considering that I have seen people at different times of my life queue up in the sun for hours on election day just for less than $1 in Ebonyi, Lagos, etc I am sure the playbook for politicians is the same across Nigeria.

Let me ask "Biafrans" some questions that require dispassionate assessments.
1. Since 1999, has any state or local govt in South East Nigeria ever been under the leadership of a non-indigene? Can you point out any meaningful development by any one of them?
2. If no, how come the indigenes haven't brought about development to their beloved "Biafra" and development is still a mirage in South East Nigeria like every other part of Nigeria? And you still think the average Hausa/Yoruba man is your problem?
3. Have you ever wondered why all the wars in Africa are started on tribal sentiments? Because that's the easiest way to get support from a large number of people without having to worry about their allegiance.

Wake up! Splitting from Nigeria will only empower the already powerful and rich politicians that have been squandering our collective wealth since 1999.

Truth is we cannot afford to split this country, the carcass will be easy picking for many foreign power that are currently afraid of the size of our current contraption.

Nigeria will stand a fighting chance for its soul the day we all realize who the common enemy is. Remember, your brother is not only your kinsman, your brother is the one whose circumstances are similar to your own. If you can help him get out of his own situation, you would have learnt how to get out of your own situation too.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by klax(m): 12:52am On Jan 24, 2020
sarrki:
Ogbologbo guy man.
See packaging !!!

Real packaging, yahoo yahoo don dey enter kanu matter small small.

Rubbish news. So na dis ones be foreign security guard bah or some jobless asylum seekers who are his fellow miscreants

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by DoktaRen(m): 1:43am On Jan 24, 2020
The big question should be, "at which particular press conference?"

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by sarrki(m): 2:11am On Jan 24, 2020
DoktaRen:
The big question should be, "at which particular press conference?"

Hmmmm

This man might got a good answer

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by ComradeShegs(m): 3:49am On Jan 24, 2020
Problemkid1:
See Mumu grin grin Mumu Agbaya tongue cheesy cheesy grin

Eranko grin, This would be the last time I'll be quoting you because it's quite obvious you're craving for attention. But I'm sorry u can't get that from a human. Peace out Ape.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by samento: 3:51am On Jan 24, 2020
Nasty. Anybody can wear camouflage overseas.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by egoldman(m): 4:31am On Jan 24, 2020
Johnsghana:

When will you guys realize that your enemy is not the average Hausa/Yoruba/Igbo man? Your real enemies are the politicians and their greedy supporters.

Systematically, these politicians have continued to improverisj the minds of Nigerians with tribalism, poor education, unemployment, and many other such evils. They have successfully instigated us against each other and blinded us with systematic disinformation. Considering that I have seen people at different times of my life queue up in the sun for hours on election day just for less than $1 in Ebonyi, Lagos, etc I am sure the playbook for politicians is the same across Nigeria.

Let me ask "Biafrans" some questions that require dispassionate assessments.
1. Since 1999, has any state or local govt in South East Nigeria ever been under the leadership of a non-indigene? Can you point out any meaningful development by any one of them?
2. If no, how come the indigenes haven't brought about development to their beloved "Biafra" and development is still a mirage in South East Nigeria like every other part of Nigeria? And you still think the average Hausa/Yoruba man is your problem?
3. Have you ever wondered why all the wars in Africa are started on tribal sentiments? Because that's the easiest way to get support from a large number of people without having to worry about their allegiance.

Wake up! Splitting from Nigeria will only empower the already powerful and rich politicians that have been squandering our collective wealth since 1999.

Truth is we cannot afford to split this country, the carcass will be easy picking for many foreign power that are currently afraid of the size of our current contraption.

Nigeria will stand a fighting chance for its soul the day we all realize who the common enemy is. Remember, your brother is not only your kinsman, your brother is the one whose circumstances are similar to your own. If you can help him get out of his own situation, you would have learnt how to get out of your own situation too.

You made some valid points.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Microwhy: 4:33am On Jan 24, 2020
Episode 8
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by egoldman(m): 4:40am On Jan 24, 2020
Thinkfree:
we r not part of you by history and we can't be part of u by any means

You see where north get power, the two people who suffer from Fulani domination clearly says they are not one and can never be ( fight) as one.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by WeRblessed(f): 4:51am On Jan 24, 2020
DaBullIT:
Anybody can rent bouncer

grin

Go rent your own let me see
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by agborodun: 5:12am On Jan 24, 2020
THESE ARE FAKE SECURITY MEN; ARMY UNIFORMS ARE WORE FREELY BY PEOPLE ABROAD,SO, ANYONE COULD POSE WITH IT.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Hifeylove: 6:10am On Jan 24, 2020
Something like this ?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by BiafraforTrump: 6:30am On Jan 24, 2020
IpobAntidote:

[s]Pls tell Namdiot coward Cownu to respond to Asari that you landlocked jungle monkeys are "Ijaw Slaves". After he has responded, I will then give a retarded brainwashed ipob monkey like you a proper and full response. Until then STFU and GET LOST[/s].

But what business do you have with Nnamdi KANU?? What do you have in common with Igbos! Why is it that you ugly looking zombies in Yoruba land can't mind your business but you'll be the first to tell Igbos to leave Tinubu your roguery leader alone and mind their leaders, you'll tell Igbos to not speak about SW and face their region!
Why is it that you people never practice what you preach?? right from Awolowo abori accord betrayal till this generation, you have been known for "saying one thing and doing another "..

A Fulani called you fools primitive and you overlook it because ofcourse he is " Fulani" and you know they are ruthless, If Igbos were ruthless like Fulanis I think before you talk about an Igbo man anyhow you must first look right look left up and down before you speak..

Face Amitekun and leave Nnamdi Kanu alone, if he is packaging with foreign bouncers like you leaches have said is it your packaging?? did we say we needed you to tell us in the first place??

Cowards from Awolowo to the least..
**spits**
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Dustyn: 6:38am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
sarrki:

Hmmmm

This man might got a good answer
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by GEEBITE: 7:08am On Jan 24, 2020
Your grammar is appalling for someone who wants to be seen as an opinion moulder.
sarrki:

Seriously where is hatred speech in the post ?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:28am On Jan 24, 2020
THIS GUY CAN MAKE A GOOD ACTOR.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by wellmax(m): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2020
cucumbae:
They don't look like bouncers to me.You sef judge well without talking like lie Mohammed.

They are military men navy seals and M17 snippers. Just that they wear short sleeves grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by wellmax(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2020
This guy is becoming more and more clownish.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

all you moronic afonja do is come to nairaland create different usernames of igbos, telling us why biafra is fraud and will not come to pass,,
Then don't attach my people of the south south in your Biafra we want nothing to do with it simple

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Keep show us you are brainless and rain insult that what you do best

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.