Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) (124013 Views)

VP Candidates Of LPDP Are About To Give A Joint Press Conference (Photo) / President Buhari Guarded By Saudi Security Operatives In Medina, Saudi Arabia / Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Vidyut: 12:04am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

grin grin grin
[/s]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Vidyut: 12:05am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
sarrki:

grin grin grin grin
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Vidyut: 12:17am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
sarrki:
The Supleme leader. Ogbologbo guy man.
See packaging !!!

���
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Vidyut: 12:19am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
sarrki:
Seriously I don’t know what to comment on

The truth is mediocrity sells more in Africa especially Nigeria
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Vidyut: 12:19am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
So who are they guarding him against?

Okay, now that he has foreign body guards, can he now come to Nigeria along with them for his father's burial?
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Vidyut: 12:22am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
sarrki:

Seriously where is hatred speech in the post ?

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Vidyut: 12:22am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
sarrki:

We need serious leaders to do that

Politically and morally Nnamdi Kanu , FFk, deji adeyanju omockery did not fits in to that category

When we see one
[/s]

6 Likes

[quote author= post=86029013][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Susu888(m): 12:22am On Jan 23, 2020
grin You guyz keep embarrassing yourselves,the fact that you have to brag to us about your leader being protected by Foreign bodyguards (even though they are rented bouncers) just shows how much of a mediocre he is!!

Whats so special about a so called leader having a body guard??
If we were to be posting pictures of Buhari now with his security personnel around him everyday you will be shouting mediocrity.

Just look at what you're celebrating undecided .
Its just showing that the hunchback isn't used to V.I.P treatment.... having bodyguards to protect is new to him. tongue

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by DMerciful(m): 12:26am On Jan 23, 2020
What do you guys want? You said Igbos dont build bridges. NK said he will support Amotekun with a million Igbos, you left miyetti Allah that's opposing it to mock the person that's supporting it. Seems your hatred for Igbos is natural!
sarrki:

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by DMerciful(m): 12:31am On Jan 23, 2020
Who opened the thread,? Igbos? Remove your head from your ass!
Susu888:
grin You guyz keep embarrassing yourselves,the fact that you have to brag to us about your leader being protected by Foreign bodyguards (even though they are rented bouncers) just shows how much of a mediocre he is!!

If we were to be posting pictures of Buhari now with his security personnel around him everyday you will be shouting mediocrity.

Its just showing that the hunchback isn't used to V.I.P treatment.... having bodyguards to protect is new to him. tongue

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by NGpatriot: 12:39am On Jan 23, 2020
At least the day didn't end without ipob comedy.

grin grin.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by KosiGee(m): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2020
Susu888:

Who is celebrating the photo? Who uploaded and created the thread.

You are dumber than your comment.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Vidyut: 12:41am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
At least the day didn't end without ipob comedy.

grin grin.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Vidyut: 12:49am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
post=86029036:

Loud oooooo grin
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Wallace2107: 1:34am On Jan 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
So who are they guarding him against?

Okay, now that he has foreign body guards, can he now come to Nigeria along with them for his father's burial?
leave d dumb Bleep and his idiotic followers. Shey he has guards abi,we are waiting for them here..my dog will bleep him before he goes back to jail.All the Igbo pipu that contributed money for their fraudulent iPod god..how market? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Susu888(m): 1:42am On Jan 23, 2020
DMerciful:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 23, 2020
Of all problems currently plaguing the Yoruba race, including the recent charade that witnessed the leader of a Fulani cattle rearing organization boldly calling the ya. riba race "primitive" on national television, needless to mention the avalanche of media attacks and threats from their Aboki masters on the Amotekun issue... it's Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob that is their problem... when I say this people are mentally unstable and irredeemably obsessed with anything Igbo, i wouldn't be more right in my assertion.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Trump2020: 6:14am On Jan 23, 2020
sarrki:

We need serious leaders to do that

Politically and morally Nnamdi Kanu , FFk, deji adeyanju omockery did not fits in to that category

When we see one

I guess saint Tinubu is

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by ZAWs: 6:18am On Jan 23, 2020
This guy surely knows how to scam his followers
What's this stunt for?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by riches4me(m): 6:25am On Jan 23, 2020
aremuforlife:
We play a lot in this country
Abeg no kill wink wink grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by ComradeShegs(m): 7:13am On Jan 23, 2020
Y do I still see this flag like that of a secret society. Looks weird.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Problemkid1: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2020
brightokechukwu:
Of all problems currently plaguing the Yoruba race, including the recent charade that witnessed the leader of a Fulani cattle rearing organization boldly calling the ya. riba race "primitive" on national television, needless to mention the avalanche of media attacks and threats from their Aboki masters on the Amotekun issue... it's Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob that is their problem... when I say this people are mentally unstable and irredeemably obsessed with anything Igbo, i wouldn't be more right in my assertion.
Allow the foolish corn headed Afonjas. No be this country we dey together. We go know who be who for this country?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Problemkid1: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2020
ComradeShegs:
Y do I still see this flag like that of a secret society. Looks weird.
Please am sorry? Is that your younger brother on that picture. He also looks weird grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
If you are really yoruba as you claim you would realize we are fighting the same enemy on different fronts,
It's time ipob start influencing local politics, it's obvious the masses want one thing while the political class wants something entirely different.

Today another terrorist group threatened to move down south, a whole leader of Christian Association of Nigeria was killed and somehow we should be mocking ipob

Get your priorities straight and FAST!

You called the entire country a zoo and its citizens animals.

Why should it offend your sensibilities when animals are killed?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Subzero047: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2020
Fulani are killing Afonja cowards

Afonja cowards are on the internet mocking a fully body guarded man

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2020
DaBullIT:
Anybody can rent bouncer

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2020
Susu888:

What are you regurgitating about?

Shouldn't you be worried about the OP who was star struck to see Nk guarded by foreigners and had to share it with you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2020
DMerciful:
There's no point in telling someone he is a fool when he already knows same.

They say what's in a name but there's everything wrong with the name susu888.

I can speak four Nigerian dialects and can tell you susu doesn't mean anything good.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2020
sarrki:

You are right, that's why Hanan buhari went to UK to study photography.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 23, 2020
sarrki:
The Supleme leader. Ogbologbo guy man.
See packaging !!!

���

sarrki, you don decamp from APC,
may other Cabal supporters are decamping.. they shouldn't have disengaged then from NPower.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.